• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Acanthite – The GSC Prequel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
Years
well if you did it that way, you'd be handicapping the game mechanics. what's the point in having to perform a HM task and it doesn't hold any relevance to how far you are in the game.

anywho, good luck with all that. wish i knew anything about making games so i could help =/

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
well you could do it and not handicap the game mechanics, put the place you get the HM in a place you cant get to until after you beat the last gym or some thing like that.

anyway i cant wait to see more screens from your scriptor...

good luck.

Plateface

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 12, 2007
hey chaz, i'll do the evolution levels and methods and pass em to you on msn, cya sheck

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
Hey, how come I can't find any Route maps? X) Stupid Question

either than that, I'm liking the new maps and I can't wait for more screenshots from the scripts ^_^

Plateface

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 12, 2007
done the evolution methods and levels, im working on dex entries right now.

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
Years
As promised, some more scripting has been done. Witness the summary pages in action as the Pokémon are now fully functional, theoretically!

Implementation of the basic Pokémon menu and summary pages is deemed by Baskinein to be 95% complete!

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
Years
Great news ;) as always, fang. keep it up man, i would like this game to have really great potential, and, possibly could be 1 of the best games made.

~ SSV1

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
Years
If we can achieve that status, then I'm very happy. I'm willing to bet we can give it a good go with the team we have right now ;)

Once again, Baskinein's due another update fairly soon, as he is making good progress with the Bag system. This guy is pretty darn speedy!!

Our new starters are soon to be revealed, but I can tell you their names:
Frondilo
Kindlejou
Aquanole

They pwn the old starters ridiculously.

aaaaand...

A Sea Route
Difficult to make these things exceedingly exciting, but it came out nicely enough. Decent rock formations. I have added more variation on the rocks since this shot, but tbh that's so negligible that you may as well just feast your eyes on this shot and save me the trouble of fixing it :P

Years
Simply Breath taking :o

Keep up the awesome work bud! And I really cant wait till this game is complete because its gona rock our socks off!

强有力

Powerful
Years
Well Fangking told me to show off my work. So here it is. I made this house as my first scratch and showed it to Fangking and he said he would put it in the game.
house1me1.png

ONLY Fangking is allowed to use this house. It was made for him!

Gridiron

G/S for the DS
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 17, 2009
Oh man, your Johto maps blow mine out of the water. I played the demo, and I can't wait for the final thing.

If you want I could sprite a few things for you. I see that you're using the backsprite of Gold for the backsprite of Silver/Kamon. I have backsprites for Silver/Kamon that you can use if you'd like.

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
Years
Do you really??

It would be a tremendous service, Gridiron. I'd be delighted if you could help us out with that - just the other day we were discussing that we needed this. Thank you in advance!

And thank you for the comments on my Johto maps - if GSC Platinum is still going strong then I'm happy for them to be used - I've helped out before after all - although I've always been a fan of your maps so I doubt that's necessary. Cheers anyways :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back