• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Adventure: Four Seasons

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxShingingJewelxX

Meant to be Shining
    Years
    Chapter 1 cont. xD

Izzy sat high up in one of the many trees outside the lab. Leaning against the trunk with one leg hanging off the side of the branch and the other one pulled up slightly towards her chest, she looked up to the sky. Her hand sat on her new side bag and silver chain. She just used some of her exellent acting skills to get them from the shop for less than half price. Smiling slightly she sighed.

Vulpix sat infront of her and cocked it's head to the side staring at Izzy confused.
    "Vul...Vulpix!!"
    Deciding that she wanted attetion from Izzy she let out another ember attacking Izzy in the face once again. "Vul vul vulpix!" She laughed and jumped from branch to branch making her way to the ground.

Izzy jumped out of her daydream and glared at the jumping vulpix below her. "VULPIX!!!!!!! GET HERE YA LITTLE!!!" Izzy growled.
    Jumping from the tree onto the ground she lost balance and fell over. Laughing at herself she looking around trying to find Vulpix.
    "Vulpix!"
    Vulpix sat on the ground in the middle of the street, ears down and tails swishing from side to side slowly, looking innocently adorable.

Izzy looked at Vulpix and her anger dissapeared. Walking towards her she bent down and picked Vulpix up.
    "Heh. Your going to be able to get away with a lot of things using that act with me." Izzy sighed and cuddled Vulpix in her arms and started walking down the road.
    "Hey Vulpix...Do you think it would be nice if we found some one to travel with...Just for the extra company?" Vulpix tilted its head upwards and looked at Izzy. "Vul!"

Last edited:

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Character Name: Lex Jordan
    Birth Date: Twelve Years

Apperance: Lex is fairly tall, standing at 5 feet 4 inches, and slim, and her bones don't stick out with the exception of her fingers, which are long, pale, and nimble, but which resemble toothpicks, a feature that she hates. Her hair is straight, and black, with platinum blonde streaks in it, so that half her hair is platinum blonde, the other half is black, but its spread out, you know, not like the blonde is half her head and the black is the other half. Her bangs are long enough to tuck behind her ears, and swept across her forehead in one direction, and are unevenly cut, as it her hair. The hair near the front is cut jagged and zigzag, and reaches to a little past her earlobes, then it gets longer in the back, at its longest point, it reaches about two inches past her shoulder, all of it is cut in a jaggedy, zigzag fashion though.

Her eyes are fairly large, not buggy or enormous or protruding or anything, just a little bit larger than average, and seem to be made of...depends on her mood, either fire or ice. They are red, with a ring of black on the outside (hey, in the Pokemon World, there's no such thing as a weird eye color or hair color, right? I mean, people have pink hair, violet eyes, and such) and seem to creep some people out, she doesn't know why. Her skin is pale and clear, and her face usually wears a neutral look, not really smiling, but not really frowning. She has long scar down her right leg from a childhood accident, which people tend to notice and stare at, which annoys her greatly.

Lex wears shoes that are somewhere between Converse hi-top sneakers and hiking boots, that are black with white laces. She wears socks that go up to three inches past her knee, which she manages to keep free of wrinkles and bagginess, and shorts, which come down to six inches past her knee. Her top consists of a short white short sleeved shirt with a scoop neckline over a black fitted long sleeved shirt with a boat neckline. She always wears a black, French style beret and a black belt with a silver buckle with a scroll design. Around her neck she wears a silvery white feather, most people take it as a feather from a Pidgiot or something, though Lex strongly believes that it is a feather from the legendary pokemon Lugia, who is rumored to reside in the Whirl Islands.

Personality: Lex is normally polite, if not friendly, she's at least polite enough to hold a door open for you. She offers smiles, and shows kindness, but usually not friendliness. She is somewhat cold, but not in a mean way, and she occasionally sits on her own just thinking about stuff, but doing some deep thinking, whatever she happens to be thinking about depends on the time of day and what side of the bed she woke up on that day. Lex never seems to run out of energy, she has extremely high endurance and an equal level of energy, which means unless she's doing some deep thinking, she can't sit still for longer than, maybe a couple of minutes. Sitting still for a half hour would pretty much drive her mad, not literally, and she has a habit of tapping her foot when asked to sit still for extended periods of time, usually, though, that doesn't cause any trouble because she does it noiselessly. Just because she can't sit still doesn't mean she has a need to talk, quite the contrary, she can go for days without talking, its just that these moments where talking is absolutely necessary come into her life, and for that reason she doesn't even try to see how long she can go without talking. Well, she does talk quite a bit with her pokemon, but that's her pokemon, with people, its quite different, she'll sit next to them on a twelve hour bus ride and not speak a word unless spoken to, or unless she feels that she should be at least act a bit friendly and try to talk to them, and then if they act like they don't want to talk, then she'll take the hint and fall into silence the entire ride, she's perfectly okay with that. It doesn't mean she doesn't like people, it just means she doesn't like to talk to them, at least, not all that much.

More often, people misinterpret the way she acts and come off thinking that Lex hates society or something, and then they just avoid her, which, besides being a completely wrong misinterpretation, also sort of makes Lex angry, and so then she really does become a colder, more reserved person, though its only temporary, and she returns to normal after a while, though it does take her a bit to get over it, its not like she's permanently angry, and besides that, she's only angry at the person who misinterpreted her, not the world or anything like that. Her anger doesn't even last that much more than a week at the most, and it goes without saying that Lex can't hold a grudge against anyone for very long, though when it comes to giving them the silent treatment, Lex is pretty much considered a certified expert, if that's what you want to call it, she can go on ignoring you for weeks on end, and not crack, unless you are a person she feels especially close to, then, the silent treatment doesn't really work for her and isn't really an option in that case.

History: Lex was born in Sunyshore City, and has led the extremely frustrating life of being the middle child of family, and everyone who is a middle child knows pretty much how frustrating that can be. On one side of her was her perfect, beautiful, talented older sister, on her other side was her runty, babied younger brother, meanwhile, she was the one her younger brother pestered for fun, and who her older sister was always looking down her nose at. She was the average one of her family, her her mother and father's eyes, her brother and her sister were perfect. She on the other hand only had talent in pokemon training and gymnastics, academics were one of her strong points, and art...there's room for improvement. From the time she was three she was enrolled in gymnastics, needless to say she is pretty skilled in the sport, and from the time she was five showed an interest in pokemon training, as did her brother, which was one of the only things they had in common. Her sister, on the other hand, had talent in pokemon coordination, that was how Lex learned to incorporate contest like combinations into her moves, by watching her sister practice and train with her Starly.

After her sister began her journey to become a top pokemon coordinator, Lex and her brother were left, and in order to develop stronger battling skills for the time when they would be eligible to own a pokemon, trained by battling against each other, actually, shouting out combinations with imaginary pokemon. But nevertheless, they did learn each other's battling style, while Lex preferred a style that incorporated contest like moves into her attacks, her brother preferred direct attacks that had the potential to do a lot of damage. Though Lex and her brother never became close, and still aren't, they did stop fighting so much, though before they argued so much that it didn't really make too much of a difference. Lex left home when she was thirteen rather than the standard age of ten to eleven because of an accident that occured when she was attacked by a wild pokemon that she couldn't identify, mostly because she and her brother were training in the woods just outside Sunyshore, when some bug pokemon just seemed to have become...disturbed by something. Lex's mind was too clouded with confusion to really register what had happened, all the remembers was a shooting pain in her right leg, a yell that definitely had to have come from a man, the sinister laugh of a woman, and her brother shouting that he was going to go get their mother. Then she was taken to the hospital after her leg, which a pokemon, most likely a bug pokemon, had injured, had been wrapped in gauze. It all happened so quickly that Lex never got to fully grasp the minute details, but it turned out that her leg needed stitches to close the wound, and since then, there has been a long, cruel looking scar there. It draws a lot of unwanted attention from people, which annoys Lex greatly, especially when they ask what happened to her leg, because she has gotten tired of explaining so many times over. It took a while to fully heal, and after that, she took another year of gymnastics, because her mother wanted her to, for unknown reasons, before she began her pokemon journey, which she has been looking forward to starting for eight years.

Pokemon Starter: Gible, then Shinx as a second choice (if my profile is good enough) Otherwise a totodile would be awesome

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    OOC: Captain Blue (or anyone who wants to, for that matter), the pairing sounds awesome. You can try and meld it together in your next post.

Chapter 1: Finally Free

Mika flicked her hair and flung her previously packed bag over her shoulder as she stormed out of her house. Her father, yet again, forbade her to leave to get her first pokémon. "Too dangerous!" he said. "You wouldn't last!" he said. Well, Mika had just about enough of this nonsense.

"GET BACK IN HERE NOW," her father ran to the front door, a look of anger, but also worry?

"No. FORGET IT. Dad, you've made my life completely miserable since mum died. HOW CAN YOU EXPECT ME TO COPE? I'm leaving, LEAVING!" Mika shouted back, and ran off towards Oak's lab. She had lived in Pallet Town for some time now, so directions was not a worry. She ran up the hill and saw the pristine white of the lab in the distance. She smiled, ignoring the continous shouts of her father echoing in her head.

"YOU CAN'T DO IT."
    "It's too dangerous!"
    "
    Don't do it..."
    "I love you."

Mika shook her head and ran foward, the doors of the lab just in view. Before she jsut reached the doors, a young girl, perhaps the same age as Mika, stopped her. A new trainer, it seemed.

"Mika, Freaka. Getting your first Pokémon it seems? You'll get something super lame for your own lameness, like a Wurmple!" The girl cackled. Mika immediatly recognised her. She was from school.

"Shut up, dirtbag, before your Pokémon suffers a sudden loss of air. Oh, what did you get? NOTHING? That's what I thought. Now shove off." Mika snapped back. The girl looked shocked, then glared. She kept walking, muttering, "Freaka." Mika rolled her eyes and walked in.

The lab was as brilliant as it was the last time she was here, when she snuck in to see Oak. She despretely wanted a Pokémon, so she had seen him in the dead of night. Unfortunatly, although sympathsizing, Oak shook his head and said come back in the morning. Mika smiled and became enthusiastic, and she ran back home to a extremely angry father. He then never let her out of his sight.

"Mika! My girl, you're back!" Came the voice she had longed for. Oak was standing in the foyer, his arms outstretched. Mika smiled and waved, her spirits finally lifting.

"Professor Oak! Finally, I'm here for my first Pokémon," Mika nodded frantically.

"Yes, yes, I heard what happened after that night. I'm terribly sorry, I should have guided you home and said something to your father of a diferent nature," Oak shook his head miserably.

"No. It's ok. He would have freaked out anyways. But, thanks sir." Mika shook back his sadness and smiled.

Oak returned the smile and nodded. "Well, we better get you that Pokémon!" Oak led her to the next room, a wonderous room full of Pokéballs. He walked over to the shelves and carefully chose a singular Pokéball. The Pokéball was a brilliant silver, with a white bottom. Mika shook excitedly and recieved the ball from Oak. She opened the ball to see a tiny Pokémon, made of steel.

"This is an Aron. A steel type," Oak nodded as Mika watched the Pokémon in wonder.

"Ron! Aron!" It said cheerfully. Mika picked it up, surprised at it's weight, and continued to look at it as if it was the greatest thing on Earth.

"A nickname, maybe?"

"... Yeah. Is... it a girl? Or a boy?"

"This Aron is a girl,"

"Oh... ok. Um... I'll name her Reigou. Chilling Steel," Mika smiled as the Aron accepted it's name.

"And here," Oak grabbed 5 Pokéballs and a PokéDex, "are some Pokéballs and a PokéDex. You'll need them on your journey. Now, get out there, Mika Hisharu, and show the world what you're made of!"

"OK! Let's go, Reigou!" Mika smiled and ran out of the door, and towards the route to Viridian City.

"Kids today," Oak chuckled and returned to his work.

Last edited:

zZRaoto

rawr?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2010
    zZRaoto: Brilliant and fantastic post! You received a Larvitar, five pokéballs and a pokédex!
    Umm...I chose Growlthie and for the egg. I decided I would keep it Gible but it won't hatch until way later on in the RP. (Only if that's okay with you)

just wondering, but i thought that i had Larvitar?
    I did too. I wanted Larvitar at first but I knew that you had it so I chose Growlthie. She (or he, I dunno) probably just got confused.

--------------------

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Micheal looked at his charmander and saw that he was keeping pace with him. Micheal was surprise seeing that he was going at his normal pace and Char was able to keep up with his short legs.

MIcheal then took out a map that he packed and said, "So we need to go to Virdian. There we can challenge our first gym. Maybe we can also get a few good photos too."

Char looked at Micheal and nodded. Soon the pair took the first step on the road that lead to the route to Virdian City. There were a few trees on this road. Micheal could smell the freshness of Pallet Town and the trees even had their own scent. Micheal then said, "I would like to stay here longer if there were some intresting pokemon in this town. I mean you think we would at least find a pidgy right?"

Char shurgged and soon something caught his attention. MIcheal looked in the direction that Char was looking and saw some orange dotting the sky. MIcheal then said, "I wonder what that was."

"Char Mader char." said Char wonder the little charmander.

"It looked like an Ember attack. Can't you do that too?" asked Micheal. He then took out his camera and said, "It be cool if I can capture that on flim."

Char looked at Micheal and eyed the camera. Micheal then said, "Use Ember!"

Char looked at Micheal and opened his month. He then coughed a few times and nothing came out.

"I guess not yet? Well that is ok then." said Micheal. He then put his camera away and then said, "Some people work better under pressure. Still I guess you are a bit more relax."

Micheal then looked at the trees and wonder what could be up there. No fire type pokemon were suppose to be here. HE then took out his camera again and wonder if what was up there could be some kind of rare pokemon. He then smiled and said, "Char. I think we have some sort of small Moltres in that tree there." He then place his camera a little below his left eye and began to slowly go in the direction of the orange dots. Char slowly followed to keep quiet.

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
    Years
    Chapter 2: Route 1

Thomas hadn't even made it outside of Pallet before Larvitar had popped out of its pokeball, looking quite irritated by something. "What's the matter Larvitar?" ,Thomas asked the small pokemon.

"Larrr...Vi TAR!" , it made a motion as if it was too cramped and then pointed to its pokeball. "Ah, so you don't like staying in your pokeball?" ,Thomas questioned. Larvitar promptly nodded. "Well if thats the case, then you can stay out here with me!" ,Thomas stated and proceeded to pick up the small Larvitar and placed him on his right shoulder. Larvitar looked slightly confused at this. "You will be able to see much more from my shoulders then on the ground" ,Thomas explained. The small Pokemon nodded in understanding. Thomas smiled softly at the Pokemon and began walking once again. However, he was once again stopped by a voice in the distance behind him. Thomas quickly turned around and saw the one sight he wasn't expecting to ever see; his parents.

It would seem they weren't working today, but instead were out buying him some necessary equipment for his journey! How they found out he was leaving was beyond him, but he welcomed the items they provided. "We just want to tell you that we are sorry for everything we've forced upon you with all the moving and all that, and this is our way of apologizing for it all, and if its not too much trouble would you come back and visit, where ever we might be?" ,his Mom asked simply. Saying nothing he shook his head and smiled, then left. 'maybe they aren't so bad after all...' he thought to himself. Larvitar was confused as to what had just happened and was looking back, trying to make sense of it all. 'Heh, what an interesting little guy you are!' Thomas marveled.

About an hour after he had left Pallet Town, Thomas decided it was time for a little break, seeing as how the tiny Pokemon was looking quite famished. Sitting down in a grassy area near a sign stating Viridian City: 2 miles, he dumped the contents of the bag onto the ground. It seemed they really did care about his journey, he thought after pulling out a can of food for all pokemon and a few cans of food for himself. Thomas promptly pulled out a paper plate for the both of them, and placed the food on the plates. "If you don't like this then we can always go get more food, Larvitar" ,Thomas said after watching his tiny friend pick at the food. Larvitar then proceeded to stand up, walk over to Thomas's plate and gobble down his food with a satisfied giggle. "gah, thanks a lot Larvitar!...It's ok I don't need any food anyways" ,Thomas said, more then a little bit annoyed. Stowing the garbage in a plastic bag, he placed it back in the pack his parents bought him and resumed the walk to Viridian.

Not too long after sundown(about a half hour after the meal) the duo decided it was time to call it a night. "Do you wanna sleep in the pokeball?" , Thomas asked rather suddenly. Larvitar, who had let the cold get to him, shook his head rather rapidly yes. So Thomas returned Larvitar to the warmth of the Pokeball, pulled out a sleeping bag (again courtesy of his parents) and fell asleep after not too long.

Last edited:

Captain Blue

Blue the Justice
    Years
    John had watched the windmills for only a short time until he had noticed a female figure heading his way. Tiger II noticed the Aron's silhouette, and assumed a position on the trunk of the tree. Truth be told, Spartan thought that while he was still starting out, a partner would be the perfect safety net in case he screwed up. As the woman finally came into view, he saw her and her Aron, and, trying to sound as indifferent as possible, spoke. "A woman shouldn't have to be out on her own, you know. She might hurt herself." He cleared his throat and spoke again, this time a little more confident. "Plus, you never know when you might find someone to tag along with."

((I'd rather not force anything along with your character. From where I've role-played, we used to use shorter responses and let the other person decide on what they do. I know in some places they control the other character to a certain extent, but I don't know about here, so I just went with this))

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
    OOC: Please refer to my long post for this storyline....I'm sorry this is a little confusing...but I'm sorta confused on what to edit....

Last edited:

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
    Years
    Later that night, Thomas had awoken to the strange realization, that it was much, much colder then when he had gone to sleep, Larvitar too had noticed this and as such had come out of the pokeball to inform his trainer. Thomas knew that there had to be a better place to camp for the night then in the middle of a field, so he quickly told Larvitar about his plan to find a more sheltered area, and quietly packed and moved on.

As it soon became apparent that it was getting increasingly colder, he began noticing the native pokemon were becoming ever-so agitated, and it would only get colder, his mind told him.Meanwhile, Larvitar had seemingly wandered off while Thomas was observing the Pokemon. As Thomas called out for the small Pokemon, he noticed a faint light in the distance, and wondered if Larvitar had wandered to it, as it seemed to be a fire.

As he wandered closer, it soon became apparent that his guess as to the whereabouts of his small Pokemon were true. Huddled close to the fire, he appeared to not even notice his trainer was gone, or that for that matter his trainer coming! 'Heh, you truly are something else...' Wandering into the supposed campsite, Thomas at once recognized the trainer with the squirtle, he saw them at Oaks lab...

"Larvitar, come on you can't just barge in on someone's campsite like that!" ,Thomas scolded jokingly. The Larvitar at once noticed the squirtle and waved happily before Thomas picked him up, placed him on his shoulder, and turned to leave...

Last edited:

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
    Years
    Hmm, while the offer was tempting, Thomas didn't quite like to be around other people, but one look at his cold, shivering pokemon told him there was only one answer. Reluctantly he turned around and said, "Well I am awfully hungry...", Looking directly at Larvitar while saying so. Larvitar giggled and hopped down, beginning what seemed like a conversation between friends, 'Makes sense considering where they came from.' ,Thomas smiled, he liked seeing pokemon happy. "So, some weather this is eh?" ,Thomas attempted to start a conversation. *CRASH!* one look said it all, Larvitar wanted the soup. Although it would seem it got a little too much, considering the soup had fallen onto the small pokemon, he merely giggled and began eating it off the ground, 'Hopeless, I'm gonna have to teach you some manners...' Sighing, Thomas began apologizing for Larvitars mess...'

XxShingingJewelxX

Meant to be Shining
    Years
    Chapter 1 cont...xD

Izzy smiled as she walked along the rugged path heading to Viridan Forest. Her eyes were fixed on her new partner Vulpix as it pranced along happily just infront of her playing in the grass every now and then.

Looking at the silver chain around her waist she stared at the empty pokeballs resting there, untouched since she clipped them onto it. She wondered what other pokemon she'll catch and befriend. Tilting her head to the sky, she relized it was getting somewhat dark, as the day turned into night. She didn't exactly mind, she loved the night sky.

Feeling something nip at her ankle she yelped and turned to see what it was, finding Vulpix standing there at her side shivering slightly. Sighing she smiled slightly and opened her arms telling it to jump up.
    "Come here, Your getting cold aren't ya..."

Vulpix egerly jumped into her arms and snuggled up close to her chest for warmth. Giggling Izzy tightened her hold on her to make sure she was comfortable. Looking ahead she deicided she would walk a wee bit futher before settling down and making a camp for the night.

Izzy was use to the cold nights so it didn't bother her that the weather was turning colder than before.

Last edited:

GligarGirl91

FIX your posts immediately...
    Years
    AT FIRST: This is to all of you who have already gone further into Route 1, Viridian city or even into Viridian Forest! YOU HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL I POST A NEW CHAPTER! And second of all you won´t get anything for posting extra!

To others: Please post your trainer cards into OOC area and by the way: sign-ups are now finally closed!

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    OOC: Uh, I just want to post so Captain Blue won't be waiting for me.

Chapter 2: An Unlikely Duo

Mika, with Aron, rather fast for a heavy Pokémon, ran into Route 1, a bright smile on her face. No one had never seen a smile like that in a long time. She stopped as she had reached a bit far in. Mika leant on her theighs and breathed heavily. She panted for a minute, then continued to walk. Reigou, as happy as Larry (an Australian saying, for all confused), whistled a Aron-y tune. But having only walked for a short while, a voice made Mika jump.

"A woman shouldn't have to be out on her own, you know. She might hurt herself. Plus, you never know when you might find someone to tag along with."

Mika quickly looked around to see a boy, with a spider-like Pokémon ('Spinarak?' Mika thought). Mika narrowed her eyes, and crossed her arms. Reigou quickly looked at the boy, then the Spinarak, then Mika, then the boy again.

"Except the fact this 'women' is a girl who's ready to kick anyone's butt and is more than capable of looking after herself," Mika raised her eyebrows and sized the boy up. Was he from school? He was polite enough, perhaps he wasn't being a smart-alec like everyone else was to her. She shook her head and re-pitched her tone, to something a little less rude. Just a little.

"I'm sorry, do I know you?"

OOC: Yeah, CaptainBlue, that's how I roleplay too, that's okei. C:

Last edited:

GligarGirl91

FIX your posts immediately...
    Years
    After some harsh thinking I have decided to drop few people out from RP as 13 RPrs is too much! Before I decide who will be kicked out :D You can still change my mind by shining in the Chapter 2! Remember that clear, not too long or too small post is far more strong than a post that is very messy! After the first post I will inform if you are in or not: At least three person will be kicked out!

Chapter 2: Route 1

(Number of posts: 3)
    1. Battle random trainers
    2. train your pokemon (don't care how can be something anime related or just battling wild pokemon)
    3. Catch wild pokemon
    4. find items

Route 1 is a short north-south path located in west Kanto. Its northern terminus is at Viridian city and its southern terminus is at Pallet town. The contour of the route is designed to be an express route heading south and a trek through numerous grassy areas heading north

Wild Pokemon
    Pidgey

Level: 2-5
    Type: Normal/Flying
    Ability: Keen Eye or Tangled Feet
    Attacks: Tackel, Sand Attack (Lv. 5)
    Nature: Random
    Rarity: Common

Rattata

Level:2-4
    Type:Normal
    Ability:Guts or Run Away
    Attacks:Tackle, Tail Whip, Quick Attack (Lv. 4)
    Nature:Random
    Rarity: Common

(Credit goes for Zimwee!)

Last edited:

Captain Blue

Blue the Justice
    Years
    CHAPTER 1

John was a bit shocked at the girl's snappy remark. However, he quickly regained his composure. "You might not know me, but you might know of my father. A famous police officer, David "Hawk" Spartan, who worked with the elite pokemon task force located in Cianwood city. I'm his son...John Spartan...and this is my Spinarak, Tiger II, who was named after my father's Ariados, Tiger I." The Spinarak seemed to nod accordingly.

"The thing is...I'm just starting out, like you, and I figured....that if I'm going to become an officer of my father's caliber and be fit to wear his old uniform, I have to start at the bottom and work my way up. I saw that you had an Aron, and it reminded me of my father, who had a rhyhorn, which then became a rhydon, named Matilda I. I guess I just wanted to see if you wanted to tag along. I got some supplies from friends of my father....I don't really trust all of them, though. Especially since...the accident........." An awkward silence for a moment. "...But that's in the past. If I may ask, who are you?"

This girl is rough, but she's bound to be a great part--safety net., he thought. He considered the possibility of befriending her. Can't exactly trust someone I just met...or can I? An Aron would certainly help in cases where Tiger II can't do anything, and it's also got an amazing evolved form, that could rival even Matilda I...It's settled. I'll try to make friends with her, but I won't be going out of my way for it.

((PIDGEY~~~ YAY YAY YAY!))

(EDIT: Part of chapter one due to no official alliance until the next post)

Last edited:

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    (srry I didn't post in the first chapter I'll just act like I already got my pokemon k?)

Max was so siked! He got his very first pokemon which happened to be a Pichu. He called the Pichu out of it's pokeball. A white light shot out of the red and white ball as Pichu appeared. He peeted the little pokemon's head.

"Pichu Pi! Hi there! I hope we become great friends!" Pichu said.

Max smiled as if he understood Pichu. He looked onto the next route and then smiled at Pichu again. He stood up and Pichu ran around his body to his left shoulder. Then Max continued onto Route 1.

Route 1 was so beautiful. Then a burst of thought just hit him. He didn't know much about his Pichu! He swiped his pokedex out and put Pichu on the ground in front of him. It said " Pichu the Electric Mouse pokemon. The electric pouches on it's cheeks are still small. They cannot store much electricity yet. It plays with others by touching tails and setting off sparks. This appears to be a test of courage." Max then closed the pokedex and then picked Pichu up. Then he smiled big and then put the Pichu back on his shoulder.

They continued to walk along the route. Max still thought that it was beautiful what with all the trees and flowers. Then he suddenly tripped and fell and Pichu was sent flying into a tree!

"Who did that?" Max yelled at whoever did do that.

Then a young man not much older than Max stepped out of the bushs.

"I did. I want to battle you right here and now!" The boy shouted at him.

Max hopped to his feet rearing to battle. Pichu hopped to his feet too and ran to the battle field.

"Go... Rattatta!" The boy shouted throwing a pokeball.

A purple rat popped out. Max swiped his pokedex out and checked to see what it was.

Rattata the rat pokemon. Rattata are very common and if you find one there are usually others around.

"ok Pichu let's do this!" Max sounded so excited.

"Rattata use Quick Attack." The boy called out to his pokemon.

The Rattata was super quick and hit Pichu hard sending Pichu into a tree!

"Pichu get up and use Tackle!" Max called out.

Pichu sprang to it's feet and tackled Rattata who was off guard. Rattata and Pichu then got into a fight without the trainers telling them what to do. Then Max and the other kid got involved when it went waaaaaay to out of hand. Pichu wriggled to get out of Max's hands and Rattata bit the other kid to get free. Max called Pichu back to it's pokeball and ran as fast as he could towards the exit. He found a lake and sat in it for a few minutes. Fog had risen around it and Max could barely see. He got out and away from the fog which had spread more then what he thought that it would do.

Max eventually got really far away from the fog but had become lost in the forest. He climbed a really tall tree which took him about 20 minutes to climb because he kept falling off. He realized that he was surronded with trees but could have gone past them and found himself to be at the exit of the route.

Max sighed iritated that he climbed that tree for nothing and climbed down which wasn't hard because he basically just fell straight down. He got up and dusted himself off then he went towards the exit of the route and sat under a tree for a quick nap.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    OOC: HINTMUCH?

Chapter 2

"Me? My name is Mika Hirashu. Uh, great life story. But, Pokémon isn't about the dwellings in the past. It's about what's set out in front of you," Mika itched her face and readjusted her cap.

An invitation? For a partner? Surely not. Mika was planning on taking her path alone, but someone to tag along with? It sounded like not too bad of an idea. She would accept his invite... for now. Besides, he was a police kid. Maybe with his knowledge, she could squeeze herself out of sticky situations. Mika laughed in her head. A kid of justice and a kid that just doesn't care, what an unlikely duo.

"Um, yeah, sure. Just... don't get in my way. I don-- waah!" Mika stepped back as two, extremely agitated, Pidgeys popped out of the blue. Reigou looked at her trainer with blazing eyes, ready for battle. A flying Pokémon, eh? Well, another Pokémon to add to the list would be an excellent idea.

"You take one, I take one. Let's see if this bugger is any match for Reigou. Go!"

Last edited:

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
    Years
    After having cleaned up Larvitars mess, Thomas began to clean the small pokemon off with some towels, once again provided by his parents. Seeming warmed up, Larvitar had began its usual giggling fit, Thomas could only smile at his little buddy. 'Still, this cold isn't going to be working out too well for the native pokemon...'

As if on cue, 2 Pidgey popped out of a tree and flew down to the fire, in need of warming up. Strangely, the 2 seemed to be oblivious to the 4 others in the campsite, just like with Larvitar, 'Is the cold really so bad that they can't even detect anyone else?' ,Thomas couldn't help but wonder. "Hey, are you two cold?" ,Thomas asked the two birds. Sure enough, they hadn't noticed the 4 behind them, and as such, they took combative stances...

Pulling out his pokedex, Thomas saw that these two had a confused status, were both level 3 and had only Tackle. "Hey, lets see how this plays out before attacking, Larvitar",Thomas said calmly. Sure enough when they moved forward to attack, their actions were wobbley, looking as if they could fall down at any time. In fact, one was so confused it fell into the fire! The other Pidgey upon seeing this, flew away scared. The burned Pidgey however had snapped out of confusion upon getting burnt. Now it was certain that the Larvitar in front of it was its opponent. Flying up, it readied its next attack. "Oh this is just pathetic",he stated. Pulling out his pokedex once again, he scanned Larvitar;It said Larvitar was level 5, Brave Nature, and knew how to use Bite, Leer, and Sandstorm.

"Larvitar, take it out with sandstorm!",Thomas commanded. Larvitar blasted the small bird with a gust of sandy wind, taking it out of the sky and fainting it. "Well, I don't see why not!" ,Thomas stated and threw out a pokeball, catching the Pidgey. Unfortunately, the sandstorm put out the fire as well...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back