• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Adventure: Four Seasons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Blue

Blue the Justice
    Years
    John smirked. "Sure you could, Princess." He decided on calling her a princess, as she seemed to act like a bratty young princess. He let Tempest out of its pokeball, and looked between the two pidgey. "...perhaps we need a visual difference between the two." He got a small green cloth and wrapped it around the Pidgey's forehead like a bandana. Tempest made a serious face and looked like he was ready to go in for a critical strike. "There we go. Anyway, I guess we could go to Viridian right away. It's not that long a walk, after all." He looked at the clouds in the sky. "It's going to rain tonight. The sooner we get there, the better." He started on the way to Viridian, but stopped. "Oh, I almost forgot. Ladies first, [IPrincess.[/I]"

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Chapter 2: An Unlikely Duo

"Princess?" Mika cocked an eyebrow. She frowned. If anything, Mika was the opposite of that. She would play in the dirt, kick people into the dirt and then add some language that a princess would die of shock over. But, Mika shrugged it off, if she gave him a nickname, he might as well give her one.

"Wait, wait, wait, what happens if the bandana falls off? Hang on..." Mika grabbed a black marker pen out of her bag (Non-toxic, it said) and coloured in some of Shiraha's feathers black. It looked cool to Mika, and Shiraha didn't seem to mind it either.

"OK! Forward to Viridian City!" Mika pointed towards the town barely visible in the distance and began walking.

Last edited:

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
    OOC: Hope I'm kool to do this...

IC:

Travis woke up...

Dang...it was still night.

"Wonder what time it is..." Travis thought out loud.

His watch said 11:32 P.M.
    "Dang, this night will not end..." he said to himself. This woke Gill up accidentally.

"Squirtle...?"
    Travis, who was facing away from Gill looked to the ground and smiled.
    "Did I wake you, Gill? I'm sorry." he said, trying not to wake the kid up. The kid was still sleeping in his bag. "Just thinking about going for a little walk...up for one?"

"Squirt..."
    "Heh...I know you're tired. ut if you wanna join, I'm only gonna be gone like five minutes...hope not too many pokemon are awake right now..."
    Travis grabbed his flashlight and started walking...Gill was by his side, tired, but keeping up...Travis laughed more inside...Gill just made you do that...

OOC: Setting up something...if you're interested. If you guys wander around at night...I dunno...I'm jus brainstorming.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Micheal sighed as both Char and him took a seat on a log. It seems like tonight was getting to be somewhat boring. Since the pidgy they were able to find a few other pokemon but that was it. Micheal then place his bag on the ground and said, "Break for now. The city will still be there in a few hours right."

Char nodded and just sat there. Soon he place his head up and looked around. I looked at him and said, "What is up Char?"

Char then looked around and pointed at Micheal's bag. Micheal saw that something was moving in the bag and wonder what pokemon it was. He then pulled out his camera and said, "When I say so use Growl. We going to scare it out."

Char nodded. Micheal held his camera high and then said, "Now! Growl!"

Char began to make a low sound that grew louder and louder. The pokemon inside the bag jumped up with pieces of chips around it's mouth. Micheal quickly took the picture and saw it was a ratatta. Micheal then said, "Char use Scratch!"

Char at once ran after the small rat pokemon but it seems like the ratatta was faster. He easily dodge the attack and then climbed up the tree. Micheal at once grabbed his bag and then said to Char, "After it!"

Char at once ran to the tree and began to scratch it. It seems like this charmader was unable to climb trees. Micheal then said, "Lets ram into it."

Char nodded and Micheal then nodded. At the same time the dou rammed into the three making many berries fall to the ground along with the ratatta. The rat pokemon seemed a bit shaken up and Micheal then said after rubbing his shoulder, "Scratch again!"

The ratatta then shot forth with a ray of white light to used a Quick Attack that hit Char in the stomach. Micheal notice this and knew what he wanted to do. Micheal then said, "Scratch it now!"

Char took advantage of the rat pokemon being close by and then began to attack it with the declared attack.

Micheal then said, "Now swing around and go for it again."

The ratatta seem ready and jumped in the air once it landed to dodge the incoming impact of the tail but Micheal then said, "Scratch again!"

Char then came with one swift movement to use a single Scratch attack. The ratatta then flew and Micheal threw a pokeball at the rat pokemon. A red light appeared from the opened pokeball and engulfed the rat pokemon. The ball then landed on the ground and began to shake.

Captain Blue

Blue the Justice
    Years
    John saw her confusion towards the nickname. He looked away from her as he spoke. "Princesses...at least, the real ones, are brats. They're tomboys at heart, and are often condescending towards those who offer assistance. You lack the fancy dresses, but other than that, you fit the description perfectly." Tempest and Tiger II both had a sad expression as he spoke. They clearly wanted to be with their new friends, but their owner just as clearly didn't believe in Mika enough.

Realizing he wasn't helping, he went alongside her and changed the subject. "As for the bandana, I wrapped it up tight. Only way that'd come off is if someone tore it off, removed it, or if Tempest flies so fast it burns off." The Pidgey darted around above them, trying to show off its speed. "He reminds me of Maelstrom. Quick and accurate. Maelstrom broke the air speed record for a flying pokemon, reaching the sound barrier at Mach 1. I want Tempest to break the sound barrier, and hold the world record for fastest pokemon in the skies...Do you have any dreams that you want your pokemon to fufill?"

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023

"Um... fine whatever," Mika rolled her eyes. She was used to people calling her bratty, but in truth, she wasn't. She was practically a tortued soul who just was fighting back. She hadn't called John anything nasty but, she didn't care. She got it all the time. "Freaka" echoed in her head.

"Me?" Mika spun around to look at John and frowned, "Well... I dunno. I just... want to know what happened... happened to my mum. That's all. And I want Reigou and Shiraha and any other Pokémon in my team to help me. My Pokémon's dreams? Well... I hope Reigou can be a really fast and really strong Aggron and I want Shiraha to carry me places when she gets to a Pidgeot or even a Pidgeotto. That's it."

Mika felt herself choke as she mentioned the word "mum". She thought she had gotten over it, but, talking about it still made her sad. Mika shook the thoughts out of her head and pointed towards Viridian City.

"So, Saarrgee, are we going? I want to get there before nightfall!"

SamuraiMaster

Years
    OOC: Dude, sign ups are closed...he might let you join, but don't get high hopes.

Chapter 2: Wherever I May Roam

Travis continued walking around. At least the temperature was getting a little warmer.

Wonder why it was so dang cold...

The sky looked amazing. Travis made sure he didn't wander too far from the camp, but he thought he saw a glow in the distance, not a fire, but something bigger. Travis ran to the glow, and was amazed...

There it stood. Viridian City, only about 5 miles away. "Wow...Gill, there it is."
    "Squirtle....."
    "We'll be there in the morning. But let's go back to camp for now."

They were just starting to walk back, when Travis tripped over a fallen log.
    "OW SON OF A- awww crud." Travis wished he'd never shouted. A tree, that was filled with some rather angree spearow now stood before him.

Time to go.....

"Gill, run for the camp!"
    He knew Viriddian wasn't that far, but he couldn't leave his stuff behind, or let this new kid face an entire mod of angry Spearow, without warning. They ran to camp.

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
    Years
    Thomas sat up, noticing at once that the guy was gone, as was his Squirtle.
    "Hmm, come out Larvitar..." ,Thomas said, and Larvitar popped out of his pokeball. hearing a sound in the distance, he stood and looked in the direction the sound was coming from, to his surprise, it was a flock of Spearow chasing the guy and his Squirtle! Whipping out his pokedex, Thomas observed that they were weak to rock types, like the Pidgey he had caught earlier.
    "Hmm, Larvitar i'm gonna need you to blast them with a sand storm again, but keep it CONTAINED this time ok?" ,the small pokemon struggled to retain the sand into a small area before blasting it into the flock as the guy and turtle ran past. This time the sand did little more then confuse and anger them.

However the sand did blind them, and very quickly they lost their nerve and flew off.
    "Whew, good job Larvitar!" ,Thomas exclaimed and turned to see that the two were all right. "Hey, you know, I never introduced myself, I'm Thomas"

SamuraiMaster

Years
    Running....

Travis ran..camp was in sight! Then the storm of sand came again. It wasn't as powerful, and it drove the spearow off, and lasted only a few seconds.

"Gill, remind me not towallk like this in the night again."
    "Squirt..."
    The boy came over.

"Hey, you know, I never introduced myself, I'm Thomas"

"Nice to know you. I admire how you have a larvitar as a starter...that's a rather rare sight to see now-a-days. I don't know if I already introduced myself already, but I am Travis Darrell Mura. This is Gill. I was just walking for a while, and accidentally woke up some rather grouchy Spearow. Thanks for getting rid of them by the way."

Travis then looked to where they came from.

"Viridian City is only about 5 miles away. I'm leaving in the morning. What are you up to?"

Captain Blue

Blue the Justice
    Years
    CHAPTER TWO

John realized he overstepped his welcome with that remark, and decided to just not bring up the subject again. He looked from her and then to the path. It went to the right, then upwards to get to Viridian City. At the rate they could move, even if they were to run, they would just barely make it there by sunset. He took a look at the pokemon, seeing they were full of pep and wanted to get there immediately. He then thought of something. "We won't make it there unless we sprint the entire way. Try to keep up, because I run 3 miles each day for a workout." He then began to sprint ahead of her, his pokemon following him shortly.

zZRaoto

rawr?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2010
    OOC: Sorry for not posting in so long. A hurricane (Hurricane Ike for those of you familiar with it) just hit the Gulf of Mexico and I barely got power back yesterday. =/

Chapter 1

Car stepped out of the Pokemon Lab, anxious to start his journey. It was near dark and he didn't have any place to sleep.

"Hey Path...." He said in a quiet voice.
    "What's up?" Path said as he eased his self on top of the large ball on his tail.
    "What time is it?" Car asked, blindly looking up at the sky.

Path looked up, not even noticed how dark it was getting before. The sun was barely beginning to set and it left quite a bit of sunlight over Pallet Town.

"About....7 or 8. I dunno." Path said, looking around at the shadows casted by the tall oak trees. "But it's getting dark fast." The hill blocked out most of the light as the sun set so really it was darker than it really was.

"Perhaps...oh I don't know. Maybe we should just head back to the tree we were at earlier."

"Sure..I just wanna get to bed early. You know I can't see well in the dark......." Suddenly there was a long pause. Path noticed the irony in Car's statement and so did he. It almost made Car cry as he began to remember the times when he was able to see. He longed for the ability to look at the beautiful surroundings. It was as if he lost one of his best friends.

"Anyways....Just walk straight, but not too fast. The hill is steep. And right when the decline ceases, turn left and head straight. You should be at the tree." Path said, trying to break the silence.

"Kay." Not only was Path assigned as Car's guide Pokemon but he was also to help him move around independently. The trick was to remember how many paces it was in a certain direction to a certain spot. Car somewhat got the hang of the useful skill but he still needed a lot of practice.

Car walked very slow, counting his steps under his breath. He could tell that he had just walked onto grass as the decline of the hill stopped. The soft surface of the ground relaxed him and he turned left, just as Path ordered. He walked straight and his beeper released the familiar beeps. He put his hands in front of him and felt the hard surface of the tree.

"Good job Car." Path said, jumping up and down. "Well, good night. I'm beat from all the walking today." Path curled up into a ball and closed his eyes. Hoping to go to sleep quickly.

"Hehe. That's funny you know." Car chuckled a bit as he sat down. Car hardly walked at all, he mainly just rested inside his backpack with the egg or somewhere on his shoulders.

Car carefully took off the Egg Backpack and his Items Bag and placed them on the ground. He then sat down carefully and rested his back against the trunk of the large tree.

"Aah. This feels good." Car said as a chilly wind flowed under the branches of the tree and across his face.

Car slowly fell into a deep sleep, anxious for the next day to start.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023

"Whatever! You try climbing up to the to top floor of the Pokémon Lab!" Mika laughed, running after John. Aron squealed and ran after Mika, just beside her feet. Shiraha zoomed ahead, enjoying the wind whipping on her feathers. Mika ran faster, now just a few metres behind John. She kept her pace, not completely wearing herself out.

After 30 minutes of continous running, the two had both slowed down to a fast jog. Mika could now see the lights of Viridian City switching on as the sky turned to Twilight. Mika had returned her Pokémon to her Pokéballs quite a while ago to give them both a rest.

"Almost there, Sarge!" Mika shouted to John, panting while she ran. "Not far now!"

Captain Blue

Blue the Justice
    Years
    John had jogged to regain his breath rather than because he was out of breath. That, and since Mika was with him, he figured he'd best not leave her in the dust. Tiger 2 at this point had to hang in the talons of Tempest, as spiders were not meant to run long distances. Tempest was cruising in the winds, even with the other pokemon in tow. "Hope you don't collapse when we get there, Princess. I don't plan on carrying you to your royal quarters just so we're both rested in the morning." He spoke with a tone of half-seriousness, though which half was serious was hard to determine.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back