• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Adventures(Manga)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    This is a commission I paid someone to do for me. On deviantart for commissions after the stuff is made for me I can do whatever I want with it, since I paid for it. So, I don't want to hear stuff like,"You plagiarized this." Or anything like that. I have permission to host this. This is the comic off of my fanfic, with the same title. Read the story here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=215690
    Here's the profile of the person who's doing this. Credit to her: https://hikariangel85.deviantart.com/

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    That's not pixel art.

And I gotta hope you didn't pay much for that because it's pretty damn lackluster no actually with the terrible backgrounds and gradients everywhere I'd say it's just bad.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Oops! Sorry about that. Well, it'll be moved later. And this person is actually very good. It looks just like the anime.

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    Nah it just looks very amateurish; nothing compared to what a professional animation studio produces, and that's a low standard when we're talking about Pokémon. Biggest problem this person has is drawing faces and far too much shading being a straight line, not to mention a woeful disregard for correct Pokémon proportions.

Last edited:

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • We really don't have a place to show off other people's work. Sorry.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back