• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Alchemist

yugoslavfub

Torchic is Number One Chicken
Years
  • I'm currently stuck in the mansion on the post game episode four. I have all the clues and talked to Jt and Brendan. The Butler just keeps saying you can't see Allen until the police arrive. So the event is not triggering for me.

Jttyzzle

Creator of Pokémon Alchemist.
    Years
  • Is there a fast forward button? I'm wanting to speed the game up :3 Thank you in advance!
    Nope!

I'm currently stuck in the mansion on the post game episode four. I have all the clues and talked to Jt and Brendan. The Butler just keeps saying you can't see Allen until the police arrive. So the event is not triggering for me.
    First I would make sure you are on the newest version. Then, double check that you have both the Paralyze-Heal evidence (game room) and the kitchen evidence before going to the butler. If this still isn't working, please message me on Discord and I can check your save data.

yugoslavfub

Torchic is Number One Chicken
    Years
  • Nope!

First I would make sure you are on the newest version. Then, double check that you have both the Paralyze-Heal evidence (game room) and the kitchen evidence before going to the butler. If this still isn't working, please message me on Discord and I can check your save data.

Alright, I'll contact you via Discord, since I can't figure out what's going on.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Started to play the game today and the Mystery gift made the game restart due to the script taking to long while doing Searching.

Jttyzzle

Years
  • Started to play the game today and the Mystery gift made the game restart due to the script taking to long while doing Searching.
    There is no Mystery Gift at the time of writing, so it endlessly searches for one to no avail. Apologies for the issue.

Can this come in Zip please?
    Sorry but I'm going to continue distributing the game in with .rar compression.
    You can download a program such as 7zip or Winrar to open the file in no time.
    ...You should probably have one of these programs anyways if you end up doing any kinds of work on your computer, from modding to playing fangames, etc.

Years
  • Thanks in advance, good game!
    (also why arent there more trainers in ember cave? and in general?)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    ok word to the wise DO NOT USE THE MYSTERY GIFT it'll break the game and force you to have to start a new one. also is there a pokemon location guide? I looked on the wiki but couldn't find anything

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    fxcq3I5.png

POKéMON ALCHEMIST
    Release 5.0! Completely Finished!

Introduction:
    This is a game I've been developing on Essentials since December 2014. It's been just me and publicly available scripts/sprites. I've tried to make it as similar to the main series games as possible, so no Fakémon. It's sort of a blend of my favorite parts of gens III - V. The game has all eight Gyms and the Pokémon League, and an extensive postgame featuring extra plots, countless Gyms, regions and more.

Plot:​

Spoiler:

Features:​
    -A brand new region to discover, filled with tons of Pokémon!
    -A unique story that extends through the post-game, with bases, grunts and admins to take out. Stop their plot to resurrect the ancient Pokémon!
    -12 Postgame Episodes. Travel through time, other regions, sneak through enemy bases, stop computer viruses, and more!
    -Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh and Unova areas.
    -No edginess and no bad Fakémon!
    -649 Pokémon to find and capture.
    -Over 20 Gyms spread across over five regions to conquer, along with a Pokémon League, World Tournament, and a Championship to determine the strongest Trainer in the world!
    -Sidequests, from lost items, Pokémon hunts, hunting Legendary Pokémon, and more. There's tons to do in the Kamla Region!
    -Klein's secret bases. Leave your mark on the region!

Screenshots:​
    Full Gallery: http://imgur.com/a/rctH6
    Spoiler:

Download Link and More Info:​
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1O7aBcpe4sbDAz0CsmxFUfOi7Xrs4YMhYhil4obMB-wI/edit

Credits:​
    Spoiler:

You should put these fan made games on operationidroid so people can play them on there phones

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2021
    Help. I cant go to the Hoenn Region
    Where do you go after you talk with the champion for Post Game episode 10?

Jttyzzle

Years
  • Help. I cant go to the Hoenn Region
    Where do you go after you talk with the champion for Post Game episode 10?

There should be a sailor inside the Sunset City Harbor by the blue machine-looking thing that takes you there.

You should put these fan made games on operationidroid so people can play them on there phones
    I haven't done any testing on if Alchemist can be played on mobile phones. If the guys at operationidroid want to have Alchemist on their website I urge them to private message me so we can arrange it!

Jttyzzle

Years
  • Really liking the game so far. I'm really impressed with the graphics. Where can I find the HM for fly, and what Gym badge do I need to use it?
    Fly is automatically obtained during an event at Icepick City. You should be able to immediately use it, as well.

Whenever i get past the title screen the game seems to crash and it gives me and error.
    u8dtMl2.png
    It seems like something went wrong and corrupted your save file. Navigate to Users -> Saved Games -> Pokémon Alchemist and delete the files in there. That should solve the problem!

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2021
    I saved before I did the Elite 4 rematch. When I open the game, I got stuck and I cant move.
    Other than that, I think this game is incredible. I loved all the references (especially the computer scene from post game episode 11)
    It is probably one of my favorite fan-game I ever played.

Jttyzzle

Years
  • I saved before I did the Elite 4 rematch. When I open the game, I got stuck and I cant move.
    Other than that, I think this game is incredible. I loved all the references (especially the computer scene from post game episode 11)
    It is probably one of my favorite fan-game I ever played.

I'm glad you enjoyed the game!
    I'm sorry something occurred to your save file, however. If you'd like me to repair the save file please send me a message on Discord!

GummiBerryJuice

The dreamer of Fairytales and tamer of Dragons
    Years
  • It seems like something went wrong and corrupted your save file. Navigate to Users -> Saved Games -> Pokémon Alchemist and delete the files in there. That should solve the problem!
    Sorry for the late response, I did what you suggested and it worked but as soon as I went to start a new game, the script started hanging and the whole game restarted itself, bringing back the original problem. The only thing I did differently this time was go into the options menu and make the game full screen. Does the screen size affect the game in anyway?

Jttyzzle

Years
  • Sorry for the late response, I did what you suggested and it worked but as soon as I went to start a new game, the script started hanging and the whole game restarted itself, bringing back the original problem. The only thing I did differently this time was go into the options menu and make the game full screen. Does the screen size affect the game in anyway?

Something along the lines is definitely corrupting your save. Here's what I would recommend: fully re-install the game, delete the save data one more, and wait until you're in-game and walking around and stuff to adjust any settings.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2021
    How do I get to the Remote Island for postgame episode 4? I finished episodes 2 and 3 and have looked all around Resort City for the boat ride there, but can't find it. It's a fun game and I really want to finish, please help!

Jttyzzle

Years
  • How do I get to the Remote Island for postgame episode 4? I finished episodes 2 and 3 and have looked all around Resort City for the boat ride there, but can't find it. It's a fun game and I really want to finish, please help!

Try checking the Resort City Harbor but after you have asked Brendan to go! Talking to him at the Battle Frontier or the Gym should work!

Back