• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Alexandrite (1.1.7) - 16DEC2022

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Release 0.9.5

Please find the download in the main post, as always back up your save before updating and save inside of a Pokémon Center.

• As always, tile improvements, grammar fixes, and many minor bug fixes
    • Updated the TM listing in the reference document, should be 99% correct now, if you find inconsistencies please let me know
    • Added the Punch Tutor the the dojo on route 104 for Fire/Ice/Thunderpunch.
    • Added a quest to Gold Coast to obtain Gigadrain TM.
    • Fixed a dialogue issue with the reporter in Neon City, added additional dialogue to the roadblock trainers to make the progression more clear.
    • Fixed pathing in Cyberspace for the firewall puzzle
    • Galarian Farfetch'd can now learn Low Sweep via TM
    • Patched a soft-lock which could happen inside of SilphCo Tower
    • Patched a soft-lock which could happen inside of Soul City Gym
    • Patched a soft-lock which could happen inside of Anthrophil Lab
    • Patched a soft-lock which could happen inside of Spirit Tower F3
    • Patched a soft-lock which could happen inside of Victory Road Cave
    • Fixed a bug related to infinite charcoal in Bouldergrove
    • Fixed a bug related to Sableye in the gamecorner
    • Fixed a bug where environment would not update properly when fishing in safari zones
    • Fixed a bug where starters were not generating properly
    • Fixed a bug where the game would crash if you pressed Z to view stats in the Safari Zone
    • Fixed a bug where spinning past Team Rocket trainers could cause them to battle you off-screen.
    • Fixed a bug where some NPC's would not appropriately recognize the player has a Town Map.
    • Significantly increased the odds of getting a sudowoodo at Bouldergroves headbutt tree
    • Boosted EV gain for all POWER items to +8 EV's
    • Boosted EV gain for Machobrace to x3 EV's
    • Added sprites for all generation 6 and 7 Pokemon for Randomized games.
    • Updated to 1.05 Hotfixes for essentials 19.1

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2022
    What Pokemon does evolde with the Diamant Stone from Paradise Cove?

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2023
    Can you please upload or send me in a private message this game's pokedex and locations? At least pokedex.I want to know which pokemon are available.

rwbonesy

Dogulus Rift
    Years
    Shame people are sleeping on this game so far, I'm really liking it. Had one problem when hitting F12 to reset the game because that just had to be the one thing I missed in the readme.

Hoping eventually you're able to find someone to proofread dialogue in the game, I'm noticing minor grammatical hiccups and whatnot that aren't taking me too out of the game but I am noticing them.

Thanks for including difficulty settings, especially Nintendo Mode, it's exactly what I look for in a project like this.

ALSO: Drashimi is adorable.

If I continue to play the game and run into bug-tier hiccups I'll certainly join your Discord and file a report to the best of my ability.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    1.0.1 is now available.

PATCH NOTES
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Hotfix released, 1.0.2!
    Fixes two important bugs, please save inside of a pokemon center and leave and re-enter the map you are in to apply changes after loading.

@ARCEUS493ZELDA

Yes there is, I suggest you read the game reference documentation before asking more questions please!
    It's Q.

rwbonesy

Dogulus Rift
    Years
    You will need a computer with integrated graphics or video card that support OpenGL2.0 or later. Sorry.

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    stuck in fouth gym, I battled the third dude, but the wall thing didn't go in
    I can fix your save for your if you can join share it here or in the discord with me. Instructions on how to find it are in the game reference document.

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Bump for 1.0.3 update.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    1.0.4 Update Released.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    1.0.5 Update Relased, lots of changes in this one!
    Spoiler:

Back