• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Alexandrite (1.1.7) - 16DEC2022

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Another possible issue i found is the time it takes to get an egg from the daycare man. I have both the oval and shiny charms, yet it takes twice as long to get an egg from the daycare man as it does it hatch it. This makes egg chaining difficult. Is there a way to adjust this?
    In 1.1.2 I have adjusted the frequency for egg checks to be every 64 steps instead of every 256 steps.
    This should result in an egg 4 times faster.

Also, can you check to make sure the oval and shiny charms are working properly as neither seems to be working for me, though my luck could just be bad.
    They are working. It depends on the compatibility of the pokemon.

Have you ever thought of adding the PWT (pokemon world tournament) or something like it from gen 5? It appeared in those games around the 5th or 6th badge city and was a fun way of rematching gym leaders or other cool trainers.
    Yes of course, but it is a large feature and will take a lot of work.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Thank you for the quick response. Yeah, i answered a few of my own questions too lmao. Didnt realize the bushes were the apricorn trees.

I see the egg issue that someone else brought up as well, though its only a visual glitch.

Another possible issue i found is the time it takes to get an egg from the daycare man. I have both the oval and shiny charms, yet it takes twice as long to get an egg from the daycare man as it does it hatch it. This makes egg chaining difficult. Is there a way to adjust this?

Also, can you check to make sure the oval and shiny charms are working properly as neither seems to be working for me, though my luck could just be bad.

Another fun suggestion is for you to customize some of the mons shiny forms yourself and make them better. An example would be shiny kecleon which is awful normally.

Have you ever thought of adding the PWT (pokemon world tournament) or something like it from gen 5? It appeared in those games around the 5th or 6th badge city and was a fun way of rematching gym leaders or other cool trainers.

personally a proper battle frontier would be better IMO but a actual tournament is something I still like seeing in fangames one way or another

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Update 1.1.2 is released.

As always please make sure you save inside of a pokemon center before updating.
    Report any bugs you find to discord or here!

Spoiler:

DragonMaster21

King of all Dragons
    Years
  • Everything is working fine so far. Thank you for the egg update, it is working as intended though even after 4 days of straight egg hatching over odds, I still haven't found a single shiny. Thinking of starting a new save file to see if my current one has just that bad of luck lol.

Kaxue!

Fan-game Fanatic
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    for some reason wurmple's head is kabutops' head

DragonMaster21

King of all Dragons
    Years
  • Found a few smaller issues.

-In Boulder Grove, the headbutt tree never has anything in it no matter how many times you headbutt it.

-The headbutt trees in route 102 force you to take 1 step backwards after every use for some reason.

-Sweet Scent does not work at all outside of battle. Not sure if this was intentional or not.

This is very minor
    -The 1st gym leader has a small typo in some battle text. He says "let me show you what my wailmer can do" then sends out castform

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Released 1.1.3

Spoiler:

DragonMaster21

King of all Dragons
    Years
  • Released 1.1.3

Spoiler:

Is the link not working for anyone else? Every time I try to download 1.1.3 it gives me an error. Something about the site sending an invalid response. Never had this happen before.

DragonMaster21

King of all Dragons
    Years
  • Try again, I just clicked it works fine.

Got it, thank you. Everything is going great so far.

So I did learn my other save file was glitched due to my not saving in the PC before I updated the game. Doing so basically increased the shiny odds for some reason so I wasn't finding any.

Started a new save and already have 5 shinies.

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2022
    I dont if this error is mentioned or not. Rock Smash can be used without the tool in bouldergrove by teaching rocksmash to a pokemon. and the cave can be entered.

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    I dont if this error is mentioned or not. Rock Smash can be used without the tool in bouldergrove by teaching rocksmash to a pokemon. and the cave can be entered.

Got this fixed for the next release thank you for reporting.

SolarDawn

LunarDusk
    Years
    • Seen today
    Ok how can I go to Fortune City do I need a Water type Pokémon?

Last edited:

AetherBoyMicha

Aether Employee
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    Hi! I just started playing today, got up to Seafoam city and things got weird. As soon as I picked up the itemfinder, the graphics started acting all flashy. There were random black squares, the screen was going rainbow, etc. You could still see everything, it just kind of looked like a disco. Is this intentional? Or does the city just hate me?

Also what is the shiny rate? My first encounter was shiny. Lost it before I even got to Seafoam because
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    1.1.4 focuses on some quality of life changes and several important balance tweaks including move tutors and a nerf to mega Kanga.
    Also included are a slew of new bug fixes

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Ok how can I go to Fortune City do I need a Water type Pokémon?

Yes, you need surf.

Hi! I just started playing today, got up to Seafoam city and things got weird. As soon as I picked up the itemfinder, the graphics started acting all flashy. There were random black squares, the screen was going rainbow, etc. You could still see everything, it just kind of looked like a disco. Is this intentional? Or does the city just hate me?

Also what is the shiny rate? My first encounter was shiny. Lost it before I even got to Seafoam because
    Spoiler:

Definitely unusual, I have not experienced this report before.
    You extracted the game right? You may have a corrupt download.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Hello, there was a bug in Earthroot Forest. After losing to Lady Melissa, my game crashed. I can't quite remember what it said but after facing her the second time, all my pokemon except my egg disappeared. Then it instantly hatched but all my pokemon were still gone. After battling with the hatched pokemon and losing, I could no longer open my pokemon tab

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Hello, there was a bug in Earthroot Forest. After losing to Lady Melissa, my game crashed. I can't quite remember what it said but after facing her the second time, all my pokemon except my egg disappeared. Then it instantly hatched but all my pokemon were still gone. After battling with the hatched pokemon and losing, I could no longer open my pokemon tab

This is really bizarre, I need more information to even begin to try to fix this.

If it happens again, please capture an image of the error message.

Back