• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Ametrine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
Good choice you've made.
I realized the same thing with my hack, that if I keep on renovating things I won't get anywhere.

Good luck!

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
H-how did you know? :| This city has an art museum that specializes on artworks of plants.

roflmao! really?
idk it just seemed very artistic to me, maybe the Munna on my sig is giving me psychic powers??? :O

nimmy23

Hi im nimmy23... Hi im nimmy23
Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2012
This seems to be evaluating the whole other 4 gens. I guess its gonna be better than blck and wht soon.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
Man I cant wait to download this game but there is one one problem. I keep getting a error log message when i play other games. How do i fix that?

i think its either because you don't have RMXP , or the game fonts installed on your computer. Both are easy to do, I would know this because I've learned the hard way, lol XD

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
Sir Dewity Sir Can U Add Reshiram And Zekrom Which are the legendaries of pokemon black and white?

comments like these are what piss me off. These are legendaries from a game that hasn't even come out yet! Idk why everyone is crazy about legendaries, you don't get the full gaming experience with them. I hate legendaries and there only need to be 1-5 each game.

pika24

Pokemon Ametrine FTW
Years
comments like these are what piss me off. These are legendaries from a game that hasn't even come out yet! Idk why everyone is crazy about legendaries, you don't get the full gaming experience with them. I hate legendaries and there only need to be 1-5 each game.

Ace don't get too mad. All games need legendaries like you said. he was only making a suggestion.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
heh, sorry about that.
I just think that Reshiram and Zekrom would ruin the game, thats all.

pika24

Pokemon Ametrine FTW
Years
what might those shadows be??
who made them anyway(looks away!) :D :D :D

Um they might be legendaries of the moon goddess. maybe a tidal Pokemon cause the moon causes tides. or maybe a Pokemon that effects emotions on a full moon. or a radiant Pokemon cause of the moon light ?

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
Um they might be legendaries of the moon goddess. maybe a tidal Pokemon cause the moon causes tides. or maybe a Pokemon that effects emotions on a full moon. or a radiant Pokemon cause of the moon light ?

lol XD, i think hourglasshero is joking, cause he made them and we're the ones that don't know!

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2013
i am new to these kind of games.. how will i be able to play this game? It looks amazing

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
Looks great Dew.
Although, on the forest, you may want to lower the opacity for the fog. It's hard to see :P
Other than that everything looks good.

Atomic Reactor

How could you have been so stupid and not known that XD

Lookin' good man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back