• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Ametrino

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoS

Mexican Hacker
Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2012
[HOTW #101] ♣♣♣ Pokémon Ametrino ♣♣♣

Pokémon Ametrino
"Corin Adventures"
First of all I'm going to count how this project born.
The idea came together from all my past hacks (Legend, my first hack and Blue Sea, the second and most recent), I've basically taken the best of them, graphics, ideas, and I reflected on this hack, the truth I have worked very hard on this, until I learned new things as scripts and a bit of hex. Well I present my project.

Awards.
101-ametrino.png

Story.

CORIN.png

Corin is a region that is close to Hoenn and share Ever Grande City as the pokemon league.

10 years ago an Evil team called Team Terra has tried to capture the Legendary Pokemon, but mainly focusing on three: Mew, Celebi and Jirachi without success. Krause, Leader of the Team Terra is obsessed with the idea of capturing these three Pokemon. His obsession began when he was young. Krause was a paleontologist recognized worldwide for his discoveries about Prehistoric Pokémon. But one day, the Ruins Terra, located west of the Region Corin, was conducting an excavation where he hoped to find fossils and Lileep Anorith, but a landslide caused the accidental meeting of a chamber hidden beneath the ruins. When he went inside, found only a huge stone that contained information on the time and space. It was totally petrified to read a text which read as follows:
"Whoever is able to capture the Pokémon Guardians will get the power to do what you want ..."
Since that moment everything changed and the obsession grew by Krause get those Pokémon. After a series of studies carried out concluded that the Guardians were Pokémon Celebi, Keeper of the Past. Mew Keeper of the Present, and Jirachi Keeper of the Future. Krause founded an organization with close friends, Gissele y Ludovic, who also were paleontologists. Terra Organization was named to honor most precious element for them, which was Earth, and which gave them many of their findings. But it was a screen to conceal their evil plans. Krause commented as described in Stone to Gissele y Ludovic, and promised that together would own the world. They gladly accepted and divided the work. Gradually recruiting people to be their helpers and Sivientes in their mission. Since that day, it has been ten years and its mission has not been successful, have made several encounters with the Guardians Pokemon, but none has succeeded. In the underworld, this organization is known as Team Terra.

Wally.png
Jun.png

Two guys with high potential and strength in Pokemon battles have come to the region of Corin. On one side is Jun, who has won the Sinnoh League Trophy and travel to Corin has decided to compete in the Pokémon League in this region. Wally, a coach who did enough in the Hoenn region was always in the shadow of May and Brendan, so he decided to go their own way and it was like Corin came to the region, with hopes of getting a good spot in the league. Our Hero (Jun / Wally) has arrived in the region Corin, and goes to town Fresno, but along the way, seen as the Terra Team tries to capture Celebi, but escapes with the help of Mew and Jirachi. Our hero is impressed with what we just observed, but thought it was all a dream.

ProHaroldLArge.png

This is where the adventure begins Jun / Wally. Hoping to emerge victorious, at Corinth, but during the trip to the region, will find many obstacles in his path, old friends and rivals, trying Terra Team Pokémon Capture Guardians, altering the lives of many humans and Pokemon, Gym leaders. Now you're going to find you FRESNO TOWN with Prof. Harold to get your first Pokémon.

JunLarge.png
WallyLarge.png

General Data.
- Rom Base: Fire Red (U)
- New Region: Corin
- Two male protagonists: Jun and Wally.
- An old rival has arrivals in Corin!
- Great graphics.
- Two starters. Magby and Elekid.
- New scripts!
- 4th generation present.
- Translation to English... I need a translator... if u want to be... contact me... :D

5.png
4.png

Screenshots
Mistery Forest & Route 301
proyectoa.png
proyectob.png
proyectoc.png

Fresno Town.
proyectod.png
proyectoe.png
proyectof.png

proyectoh.png
proyectog.png
proyectoi.png

Route 302.
091209_1.png
091209_2.png

Roble Town.
091209_3.png
091209_4.png

Videos.
First Game Script.

Fist Battle & mision

MT. ROBLE ENTRANCE

Thanks goes to.
- King Boo, for teaching the basics of scripting, it is now much more and scripting, but all through the home, grax master;) equal to thank Koder, Mad and Ricci for being my friends and be there forever (cybernetics talking xD) and also helping me with scripting tips.
- Xiros, to help lift the forum, I hope that really works: D
- Eing, for helping me understand the flags xD

Credits.
- Kyledove by tiles and palettes. I have taken the example of their shady and palettes and am making my own tiles. Besides taking two of its large sprites and adjusted. You almost do not, and if enough other.
- AlexMad, on the tiles and palettes. Thanks brother.
- Pokesho for sprites.
- Wesley FG by tiles. Thanks friend. ;)

If I forget someone else, I will update. I very advanced, or at least something. So what they think.
Pd. Not take into account the ugly OW Team Rocket and Celebi, which of course will change soon.

Last edited:

ben_pokemon

ツタージャ <3
Years
  • Age 22
  • Asia
  • Seen Mar 11, 2015
Me too. I really like the graphics and I'd like to help by translating but you need to let me know how.

Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2021
Sarcastic Prince said:
I would like to be a translator. Sign me up.

ben_pokemon said:
Me too. I really like the graphics and I'd like to help by translating but you need to let me know how.

Can both of you speak spanish?

------

Hello, NeoS, how're you? You know I loved your scripts, but the Mart and PC tile doesn't "work" together with the other tiles, like the Lab and the houses.

Everything else is very good :)

ben_pokemon

ツタージャ <3
Years
  • Age 22
  • Asia
  • Seen Mar 11, 2015
Me neither. I don't speak it fluently but I can understand the most of it. But if you don't want me as a translator I'll understand. There are plenty of other expereinced people, just look around.

NeoS

Mexican Hacker
Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2012
Hi. Think on what the translator, for now I show scripts. This is the second script of Mt. Roble. I hope you like it.

I expect more comments on the hack.

DreadWaffle

LOVE AND PEACE!
Years
i would not be shocked to see this get HOTM
this has the best
mapping
spriting
and crazy scripts

that i have seen in like 4 months, seriously you have outdone most people yourself

NeoS

Mexican Hacker
Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2012
So ... confirmed!!! The Guardians of Pokémon Legend have returned to the Pokemon Ametrino!
What are they? How many are there? ... Yet little by little ... for now I will say that there elemental guardians, in this case, the last video I showed 3 ...
Grass Guardian Max, Fire Guardian Liz & Water Guardian Joe. This Guardians protect the balance between nature, pokémon and humans, and when there is a threat into action. They are renewed from generation to generation, the guardians are scattered throughout the region, hidden from human sight, are seen only in situations of danger ... Now that some guardians have been revealed and gone over to evil, there is a struggle of guardians, by gaining control of the planet and keep the peace. Max, Liz and Joe, have realized that some wardens have been revealed, and why they try to stop them, here is where the Terra Team ... Krause... The Earth Guardian.

Por aqui dejaré la historia... pero sus dos secuaces... Ludovic y Gissele... serán gente comun y corriente??? lo sabran la proxima ocasion xD...

I'll show you the sprites of
Grass Guardian Max, Fire Guardian Liz & Water Guardian Joe.
GuardinHierba.png
GuardinFuego.png
GuardinAgua.png

Krause, Team Terra Leader & The Earth Guardian.

GuardinTierra-LiderTeamTerraKrause.png

(When I speak about the earth, I refer to the element, not the planet)

post please! soon the last script of Mt Roble.

NeoS

Mexican Hacker
Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2012
Hi! I'm here to show you a little things... first, a new tree tile, nice? i think that too... well... next... the new "?" box... like the scan show to you...

NuevoArbolySigno.png

That's all... comment and rate plz! ciao

Esmas

General
Years
Pako, you've finally posted your hack on the PokéCommunity, and finally given it a name. n.n

Anyway, I really like this hack, especially the distinct style you've used.

Oh, and if you don't trust the other translators, I'd be happy to translate this from Spanish to English, I was supposed to translate Never B&W (R!cci), Mitic Island and Frozen Pearl (R!cci) but I ended up not doing it. ;_;

Good luck, my friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back