• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Ammolite Version - The Tohoku Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForeverRed

teeheeee
Years
  • ~mini UPDATE~
    Well as I wanna make a good impression before I make a thread in showcase (maybe) here are the places ^^

ROUTE 1

SPROUTING TOWN

That'll be all for now ;)

Need Comments!

Sincerely,
    ~Red Gyrados

ForeverRed

teeheeee
    Years
  • Good but havent we seen one of those before??? in your first update?
    No... This is Sprouting Town not Seedling Village. Notice there is no Pachirisu? also I actually havent finished that map.

Sincerely,
    ~Red Gyraods

EDIT: i have a better picture!

(ignore the dimmness it was kinda dark)

Last edited:

ForeverRed

teeheeee
    Years
  • oh... i see.... why are they so similar?
    they aren't similar its just the town sign area that is similar.

Also! a new member of Past Gen. Go. :
    ~ Lets put our hands together
    for
    Klnothincomin!
    He is from serebii and he will be doing art based stuff for the game like sugi art and a few other things!
    Lets applaud!​

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
    Years
  • I'm starting a project to map out the entire Almia region for game development purposes. Would you like to help me, as it appears that Almia is included in your game? PM me if you're interested.

ForeverRed

teeheeee
    Years
  • I'm starting a project to map out the entire Almia region for game development purposes. Would you like to help me, as it appears that Almia is included in your game? PM me if you're interested.
    cool IMWT ^^ ill do it later
    and maybe guys ammolite will be locked and be found again with a new look in showcase sometime this week but thats a maybe ;P
    or maybe next week so i could post an early new year update later!

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2009
    wow, the mapping is really amazing and i like the cloud effect keep up the good work! :D

ForeverRed

teeheeee
    Years
  • wow, the mapping is really amazing and i like the cloud effect keep up the good work! :D
    thanks Visored!

Just need to point out that tomorrow is Australia's new year ^^ and ill be posting the last update <hopefully> here! The New Year Update! It only contains a few screens of sprouting town :P and the new maps of the centres and a something else ;P

Thats all for now!
    ~Red Gyrados

ForeverRed

teeheeee
    Years
  • umm if its dark for you itd probly be dark only for you... but if you mean time wise just go into controll panel -> Date and time and set the clock back a few hrs
    thanks for that!
    Now here is teh update teaser!
    NY Update Teaser

What does it have to do with flowers?​
    Full update tomorrow!

Sincerely,
    ~Red Gyrados​

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • Wow. Did I post here before? I don't remember. This game looks amazing. It looks very very well done. Very slick presentation. I'm basing this on the first post (that's all I read so far, but I'll have a nosey around lol).
    I want to show my support for this game, this is worthy of going in my sig lol. So get yourself a userbar and I'll throw it in the sig.

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • Wow. Did I post here before? I don't remember. This game looks amazing. It looks very very well done. Very slick presentation. I'm basing this on the first post (that's all I read so far, but I'll have a nosey around lol).
    I want to show my support for this game, this is worthy of going in my sig lol. So get yourself a userbar and I'll throw it in the sig.

A userbar is coming soon xD Hopefully I'll have one done for Ammolite later today.

Love the mini-update. I haven't posted here before (I think), but Red Gyrados knows I support the game <33

Keep it up~

ForeverRed

teeheeee
    Years
    Nope, First time :3
    I feel i dont know how to explain how I feel xD that you post here : D
    Yep nose around but the first 2 pages are very "you are bad". Thanks :3. Haha move to Krimm's post...

A userbar is coming soon xD Hopefully I'll have one done for Ammolite later today
    Love the mini-update. I haven't posted here before (I think), but Red Gyrados knows I support the game <33

Keep it up~

Maybe a userbar for when i go to showcase : D You haven't posted here before... I think xD Thanks Krimm :3
    And...
    YOU WON 1000000 billion dollars for being the first one to type it correctly! Hurray!!!!

Beautiful new update, Red Gyarados. I'm guessing that it has something to do with Shaymin?
    Thanks IC! :3 and no not really XD Its actually far away form that topic!

Thanks for the Comments!

Sincerely,
    ~Red Gyrados

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back