• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Aquamarine (Version 3.0.0, updated as of November 21, 2023)

Which of the 9 variants do you plan on playing?

• Opal (Eevee)

Votes: 48 6.7%
  • Aquamarine (Vaporeon)

Votes: 116 16.3%
  • Topaz (Jolteon)

Votes: 49 6.9%
  • Garnet (Flareon)

Votes: 23 3.2%
  • Amethyst (Espeon)

Votes: 86 12.1%
  • Onyx (Umbreon)

Votes: 144 20.2%
  • Turquoise (Leafeon)

Votes: 40 5.6%
  • Quartz (Glaceon)

Votes: 66 9.3%
  • Zircon (Sylveon)

Votes: 141 19.8%

• Total voters

Schiffy

Faceless Hack Supporter
Years
    • Age 30
    • Orre
    • Seen Jan 31, 2024
    After I got both gems, Psychic got itself sorted out.

I can confirm WildLiz's bit about Ho-oh. It does not seem to be showing up at the peak of Mt. Mythos. But there was a Sacred Ash lying hidden at the northmost point.

Also on a complete tangent... where is Stench? I think I missed it entirely. Found it nevermind.

Last edited:

Schiffy

Faceless Hack Supporter
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Orre
    • Seen Jan 31, 2024
    Spoiler:
    You'll have to forgive me here as it's been a hot minute since I've touched Assembly languages, Advance Map, or XSE but I took a look in there myself. Compared a few legendary encounter scripts that involved more than just interacting with the A button.

Ho-oh's script should, assumedly, follow the same logic flow of Rayquaza's (which works), the same way Kyogre's and Groudon's match up to one another. But the early flag checks and the comparison of what's set when just seems... really off. I didn't try to save anything on my end, but there's definitely a mismatch there when it really feels like the code should be identical with different values.

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey there everyone, I.ve farmed up a dozen bottlecaps from the training school and tried two different maniacs in PCs to use them, but IVs haven't changed. Am I doing something wrong?

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    What nature would you recommend for an Umbreon? Thank you!
    Calm Nature. It's always been Umbreon's go to Nature to take advantage of its defensive natures and has never really been a predominant attacker. It has more been a Utility/Support Mon with Toxic, Leftovers, and options to survive. I assume Foul Play is in the game which uses the enemies Attack instead. If not, then you can swap to Careful Nature which lowers Sp. Attack instead to take advantage of it's slightly higher Attack Stat (65 vs 60)

EDIT: Do go with Calm and evolve Eevee before 16 to get one the best recovery moves for it and others in game, Wish. The Sp. Def buff from Calm also helps out tremendously in a few gyms combined with Wish allowing it to stall out PP.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Apologies for double post but have a few questions/bugs if they are known. I will edit this and update if I find more.

EV/IV Tracker does not display new values on IVs when giving the Bottle Cap to the NPC
    Beedrill learns no moves starting from Level 10 to 18. Dropped it due to this but will level to 20 to see if it gets Twineedle. It should have gotten a move at level 15 if this is based on the FRLG Movepools (Though I know the movepools have been altered for some Pokemon like Squirtle, Charizard, etc)

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    After i get the pokedex, it doesn't seem to register with the game at all. Like the pokedex menu option doesn't appear and i am softlocked after the first gym. I have tried to just reset and it keeps happening.
    i am not sure if this is a bug or I'm doing something wrong here?

Days
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    I dont know if I am dumb or I just havent seen anything, but how does the Pickup hm work? How close to the item do I need to be for it to work?

Days
    • Seen today
    If you're going to introduce this story, I think it would be better to make a hack in EOS, but I'm a little confused as to why they made it in the main story lol

Days
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Hi I have a question. Where do I find psychic? Also I have 6 gym badges, and I have beaten the boss at silph co. So where do I go from here? I'm playing pokemon amethyst.

Back