• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Aquamarine (Version 3.0.0, updated as of November 21, 2023)

Which of the 9 variants do you plan on playing?

• Opal (Eevee)

Votes: 48 6.7%
  • Aquamarine (Vaporeon)

Votes: 116 16.2%
  • Topaz (Jolteon)

Votes: 49 6.8%
  • Garnet (Flareon)

Votes: 23 3.2%
  • Amethyst (Espeon)

Votes: 88 12.3%
  • Onyx (Umbreon)

Votes: 145 20.2%
  • Turquoise (Leafeon)

Votes: 40 5.6%
  • Quartz (Glaceon)

Votes: 66 9.2%
  • Zircon (Sylveon)

Votes: 142 19.8%

• Total voters

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
    • he/him
    • Online now
    where can I find a corsola? I'm trying to get a male so I can breed a mudkip with mirror coat

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    where can I find a corsola? I'm trying to get a male so I can breed a mudkip with mirror coat

Corsola was one of the pokemon that got replaced by something else, so currently there is no way of getting mirror coat on mudkip. I can add the move to Aurorus's learnset for the next update, and it'll be breedable to mudkip that way.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Online now
    ok that explains a lot. I should have seen at least one trainer with a corsola at this point if it was there so good to know,

Years
    • Seen today
    I appreciate that this game was updated. I'm giving it another shot and enjoying it.

Would someone kindly explain where I can get a Magby or Magmar? The Pokedex makes it looks like they're both in the Omega Oasis but I'm not seeing any there.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    I appreciate that this game was updated. I'm giving it another shot and enjoying it.

Would someone kindly explain where I can get a Magby or Magmar? The Pokedex makes it looks like they're both in the Omega Oasis but I'm not seeing any there.

They're in the portal section of the omega oasis, but that's accessible pretty far into the post-game. I think you can also find them in Mt. Helios, which only requires beating the fire-type gym.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    Onyx froze when trying to select a name

Pokémon Aquamarine (Version 3.0.0, updated as of November 21, 2023)

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    The background color looks different than usual, and the text color and text box seems off. Did you use any additional patches? Or maybe you patched an already patched game? Try re-patching it with a clean 1.0 FireRed rom.

Yep, tried it with a different rom and it worked perfectly (albeit the starting room had some graphical glitches on the bed, TV, and PC, but everything else seems to be in order

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Hey, so i got my shiny Eevee with the help of the earliest available stardust. Any idea on where I can find the next bit of stardust at the earliest? Thank you!

Years
    • She/her/hers
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Hey, I save stated before catching a shiny Mareep, but each time I catch her she shows up as a bad egg in my party or PC. I really want this mareep, what can I do to ensure it doesn't show up as a bad egg?

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Hey, I save stated before catching a shiny Mareep, but each time I catch her she shows up as a bad egg in my party or PC. I really want this mareep, what can I do to ensure it doesn't show up as a bad egg?

If you have a save right before encountering the Mareep, you can fly to either stellar city or crater city, and doing so should cause the bad egg glitch to go away. Otherwise, I suggest running away, going to either city, and create a save state. The next encounter might be guaranteed shiny, so you could re-encounter mareep with it. Do you happen to now where this happened so I can fix it?

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    I love the game but I'm stuck because I don't know how to get to the eighth gym

To open the eight gym doors, you need to have all 7 other gym badges. If you have them all and still can't get in, then that might be an issue. Did you get through Silph CO. and get the master ball? Did you go to Sol Island after the fire-type gym and finish the quest there?

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2023
    Where can I find a tortor and any other fakemons.... Thanks in advance. ... This is an awesome game

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Where can I find a tortor and any other fakemons.... Thanks in advance. ... This is an awesome game

You can get a free tortot from the fighting dojo in Stellar City. Other than that, they're found scattered around the post-game islands. You could breed the free one if you wanted to though. As for the other fakemon, hummling is scattered around the region, and dolphry can be found by fishing. Male dolphry in salt water locations like the ocean, and female dolphry in fresh water locations like lakes and rivers. Glad you're enjoying the game!

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    To open the eight gym doors, you need to have all 7 other gym badges. If you have them all and still can't get in, then that might be an issue. Did you get through Silph CO. and get the master ball? Did you go to Sol Island after the fire-type gym and finish the quest there?

1. no, I don't even know how to get there.
    2. yes. I did

Back