• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Around your area?

What Region is your country most like?

• Kanto

Votes: 17 30.4%
  • Johto

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Hoenn

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • Sinnoh

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Isshu

Votes: 14 25.0%

• Total voters

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    I live in Arizona, so I have to say Orre. It is kind of like where I live, actually. Hope picking that is fine. Orre is the region closest to my own area's terrain and temperature, so that.

Pokemon themselves? The desert ones that I can't remember their names right now. Definitely them.

Demigod

umop ap!sdn
    Years
    I sort of live between Saffron and Lavender town. Theres a cemetery close, and big city too, so Kanto.

Around me there's a lot of Pachirisu, Persian, Spinarak, Aridaos, Pidgey.

Zenith95s

El Psy Congroo
    Years
    My country is like Sinnoh, 'cause if you see the Sinnoh region's map, it'll look like my country.
    By the way, I think I live in Oreburgh City 'cause where I live, it's like a rocky and swampy area.
    I can say that Growlithe, Machop, Starly, Pikachu, Bellsprout, Geodude, Mudkip and other rocky and swampy Pokémon live here...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Johto is my favorite by far XD
    I loved the Johto season and the Pokemon in it.

And to be on topic;
    I live by the city soo, Magnimite, Houndour, Pikachu and Electabuzz should be common enough.

Back