• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2015
Yes, i know it because i want to trade Pokemon that I catch (My OWN Pokemon NOT Ash's Pokemon because it will miss the event of Pokemon Indigo League) like Gyarados from Ash's Quest trade to Magikarp from Ash Gray.

I know in the original the beta (unpatched) that went as far as celadon, the trading center was there in the pokecenters, So if your really adventurous enough you could un-patch everything and hope for the best...

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2014
Hello I wonder if anyone can tell me how get mew and mewtwo and is there a way I can catchbany other legendary pokemon and if there a guide for this game thanks

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2015
Hello I wonder if anyone can tell me how get mew and mewtwo and is there a way I can catchbany other legendary pokemon and if there a guide for this game thanks

without cheating... you can't aside since this is built off of fire red, Mew would most likely dis-obey you. and ash never encountered mew outside the movie events.

Ash Ketchum 11

I'm stuck, what do I do after cubone guy? Heading to the league.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 2, 2014
pokemon ash gray has updated ??

give me the link of .ips file if already updated it ..

thanks

Ash Ketchum 11

after doing the Marowak story you should be able to continue to the Pokémon league

Then you go through the police men and beat a few leaders? I did that, but if you stand in the last section of the cave before you meet cubone guy and use a escape rope it sends you to the league with out having to pass the one police man. Glitch? Anyways I did the league what now?

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2015
Then you go through the police men and beat a few leaders? I did that, but if you stand in the last section of the cave before you meet cubone guy and use a escape rope it sends you to the league with out having to pass the one police man. Glitch? Anyways I did the league what now?

prob a game breaking bug, same thing happened if you use the pokecenter before vermilion than use teleport you'll end up at the center near the power plant.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 27, 2014
Uh just I quick question. I downloaded this on my iPhone and after obtaining the Squirtle my screen now has a red tint. Is there anyway to get it back to normal?

Ash Ketchum 11

prob a game breaking bug, same thing happened if you use the pokecenter before vermilion than use teleport you'll end up at the center near the power plant.

But what do I do next?? I walked everywhere and oak told me to go to a island?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 30, 2014
Hi i have a question. In Ash gray after i complete the Mewtwo movie event and the lady in the pokemon center says to go home, i used the warp system to go to pallet, but when i go downstairs to activate the Xanatu Nursery event, but my mom never talks to me. I dont know what to do because now it wont let me start any of the stuff for the indigo plateau or the Xanatu nursery event. What do i do? Please help!

P.S. I have a save file right after i finished the Mewtwo event, so i can go back before i ever leave Old Shore Warf.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Hi i have a question. In Ash gray after i complete the Mewtwo movie event and the lady in the pokemon center says to go home, i used the warp system to go to pallet, but when i go downstairs to activate the Xanatu Nursery event, but my mom never talks to me. I dont know what to do because now it wont let me start any of the stuff for the indigo plateau or the Xanatu nursery event. What do i do? Please help!

P.S. I have a save file right after i finished the Mewtwo event, so i can go back before i ever leave Old Shore Warf.

Load that again and Try again going Downstairs Again or Restart that event.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 2, 2014
this hasn't been updated since July, when this has been updated you'll know by the changes on the very first post

ok2 .. tnx

Back