• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 30, 2014
Load that again and Try again going Downstairs Again or Restart that event.

Yeah when i try to reset it, the same thing still appears. I tried to just skip it and continue through the game, but even if i warp to Indigo, the Elite Four isnt ready to battle, so i just simply sit there stuck

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2014
Hey guys, I'm in need of help. I've download Pokemon Ash Gray a few times then patch it with the 4.2 IPS file, but still I can't get inside pokemon centers in the orange islands. It always turn black whenever I get inside a pokemon center. How can I fix this? :)

Ash Ketchum 11

Hey guys, I'm in need of help. I've download Pokemon Ash Gray a few times then patch it with the 4.2 IPS file, but still I can't get inside pokemon centers in the orange islands. It always turn black whenever I get inside a pokemon center. How can I fix this? :)

Wow. How so you heal or anything? Oh, nevermind. Idk

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 31, 2014
I am currently stuck fishing in the lake where you see dragonair in the safari zone. I auto saved while Fishing incase I got something rare... Is there anyway To fix this? Thanks!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 22, 2014
Yo! Been loving pokemon ash gray, best pokemon game I've played so far, however I've hit a snag, where the river in route one should go east to get to the orange islands, there's a barrier of trees, anyone got any advice? Have I missed something?

Years
Metapod announced on his youtube channel that beta 5.0 will come next month and will contain 12 more episodes, physical and special split and a graphical tweak thats why the update took so long

Check his channel for beta 5's trailer the game looks so sweet

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 27, 2014
Hey guys. I'm trying to stick close to the anime, and am about to challenge the Indigo League. I want my Kingler to have Hyper Beam, but can't find TM 15 anywhere. Is it possible? Thanks!

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Hey guys. I'm trying to stick close to the anime, and am about to challenge the Indigo League. I want my Kingler to have Hyper Beam, but can't find TM 15 anywhere. Is it possible? Thanks!
Train it to learn hyper beam. That'd be the best option.

Ash Ketchum 11

I can't figure out where to go after the league. Any options?
And btw way I used to be able to have the option to have red text when I posted anywhere, now I can't use it, not even find it in my options.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
I can't figure out where to go after the league. Any options? And btw way I used to be able to have the option to have red text when I posted anywhere, now I can't use it, not even find it in my options.
Go back to pallat town for the event where oak sends you to the orange islands.

Back