• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2011
hello

i thing u need add some d/p pokemons and the sinnoh league this will be the greatest pokemon game ever o.O

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2014
i'm sorry but i can't download it,,
it says "Invalid attachment" and i was told to contact the admin

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
i'm sorry but i can't download it,,
it says "Invalid attachment" and i was told to contact the admin

The link you were using should be fixed now.

the team rocket sprite has 2 james in it and is their a caterpie event during the samurai event

I'm not sure what you mean by two James in the sprite; the only Caterpie event is that, when you first enter Viridian Forest, it triggers a battle with a level 5 Caterpie. If you have Metapod on your team when you face the Samurai you trigger the Metapod event.

Zirkle38

Insert Epithet.
Years
I downloaded this today and it's probably one of the best Pokemon Hacks I've ever played. I've never had to download LIPS before, though. On Denali's walkthrough I think she should make it more clear that it's Lunar IPS because when I searched LIPS all I got were anatomical lips. But, great game (:

I've gotten to just after Brock's gym, and I've found some bugs:
When you wake up after your dream if you watch the TV again it talks about news, but I get stuck.
I guess this isn't a bug, but I picked a girl and everyone still refers to me as a he
There are some people I talk to who don't have any text (sorry, don't remember who)
And when I run I magically get a hat?

Thanks!

Last edited:

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
I noticed that you remade the first post and I like the new look of it :)

However, I can't open the spoilers :|
You should put less information in them.

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
I downloaded this today and it's probably one of the best Pokemon Hacks I've ever played. I've never had to download LIPS before, though. On Denali's walkthrough I think she should make it more clear that it's Lunar IPS because when I searched LIPS all I got were anatomical lips. But, great game (:

I've gotten to just after Brock's gym, and I've found some bugs:
When you wake up after your dream if you watch the TV again it talks about news, but I get stuck.
I guess this isn't a bug, but I picked a girl and everyone still refers to me as a he
There are some people I talk to who don't have any text (sorry, don't remember who)
And when I run I magically get a hat?

Thanks!

Thanks for the bugs - glad you like the game. I fixed the TV bug. And yeah, I don't intend for you to pick the girl - in fact I use the girl sprite as the Ashley sprite for when Ash dresses up as a girl.

I noticed that you remade the first post and I like the new look of it :)

However, I can't open the spoilers :|
You should put less information in them.

Thanks! :) I'll see what I can do to improve the spoilers.

Zirkle38

Insert Epithet.
Years
Oh, wow. When you get passed A.J. and beat the school kids and end up at the school, there's a girl with notes. If you read all of them, she jumps to the right. If you read them again, she jumps again. If you read them enough, she will eventually jump out of view. I think it's pretty funny (:
And when I got to sunnytown and beat team rocket out of the computer, I went to the north pole then talked to the eevee. I went back to put my Gyarados in the PC, but there was that guy there and he made me go back into the computer and I tried to fight team rocket again, but they won't battle me, so I'm stuck.
Sorry for posting so much, I just figured you'd want to know,

Last edited:

wez

Years
after you go through diglett cove and you jump down the path thing walk right and you can see the top of pokemon tower also where do you get a bike

Zirkle38

Insert Epithet.
Years
when i try to load it on my vba it crashes just after the beggining video

It might be your save type. If you go under options and click emulator there's a thing that says save type and another column will come out of that. Then there are two different options near the end. Flash 64k and Flash 128k. You probably have 64k, and to play this game it has to be set to 128k. You might have to reset it after you change it to 128k.

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
Your hack is great i like that your puting actual episode events in it keep up the good work.and good luck :)

Thanks! :)

Oh, wow. When you get passed A.J. and beat the school kids and end up at the school, there's a girl with notes. If you read all of them, she jumps to the right. If you read them again, she jumps again. If you read them enough, she will eventually jump out of view. I think it's pretty funny (:
And when I got to sunnytown and beat team rocket out of the computer, I went to the north pole then talked to the eevee. I went back to put my Gyarados in the PC, but there was that guy there and he made me go back into the computer and I tried to fight team rocket again, but they won't battle me, so I'm stuck.
Sorry for posting so much, I just figured you'd want to know,

I fixed the girl's jumping. I'll have to work on the header script for the Pokemon Center, though. I thought it was working. Don't worry about posting so much - I definitely appreciate it. :)

Update:

I've learned how to add new sprites, using the Fire Red Rom Hacked Engine by JPAN and hex editing. So I'll probably slowly be adding new sprites to the game, especially Pokémon. I've added a Growlithe sprite and a Muk sprite, and altered the Muk event to include the actual sprite in it. :)

Zirkle38

Insert Epithet.
Years
Oh. Well then I loved what you did (:
But towards the end it seemed to get kinda sloppy, presumably because it's still in Beta and being worked on, etc. The only dissatisfaction I had was that closer to the end, again probably just being worked on, the episodes seemed to mesh together and not have much of a distinction from each other, and I got kinda lost. The ditto episode portion of the game didn't seem to really be like the episode because all you do is have a battle and find some items. I just felt like the episode was a lot more than that, but I suppose if you put a lot of the details into every episode section of the game, you'd never finish. And a lot of times it wasn't very clear where I should go next, and I didn't know what to do when I got there. But that just might be me being dense. And am I supposed to be able to get into that evolution mansion? I don't remember going in there in the episodes but it just felt like after I beat the three of them they'd go inside and I'd quickly follow suit. But other than all that, the game is actually really, really good. Oh, and I loved the Santa part. It just seemed so bizarre. And the cave was sooo sad in the series. It reminds me of when all the pokemon cried to bring Ash back in the movie. Oh, it seems I've started to ramble, well anyway, thanks for the great entertainment (:

Back