• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Stonedawg

Umbreon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2023
I did go to the hidden village but when i went to the underground path it wouldnt let me through the door!

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
I did go to the hidden village but when i went to the underground path it wouldnt let me through the door!

You hop the ledge south of the Hidden Village to get to Vermilion City. You're not supposed to be able to use the path between Vermilion and Cerulean until after you beat Lt. Surge.

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
how the beta 2.2 ? metapod.

I have to re-insert all of the scripts, and so I'm re-scripting them to make them even more anime-accurate, and include new Pokemon sprites. I just finished re-working The Path to the Pokemon League.

vietazn654

A sound soul dwells within me
Years
I have to re-insert all of the scripts, and so I'm re-scripting them to make them even more anime-accurate, and include new Pokemon sprites. I just finished re-working The Path to the Pokemon League.
Do you mean you finished all the gyms and stuff? O.o

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
Years
I'd like to note 2 things I found early in the game.

1: The girl's running sprite is bugged.

2: The girl's Bike sprite is unchanged.

Other than that, it seems good so far. I'm sure that will change soon though... I don't exactly go on the well traveled path of pokemon (And if I can finish Ash's Quest with this - albeit with massive SS abuse [That hack's HARD!] - then I can do it here.)

EDIT: The TV in Ash's room freezes the game if it is talked to after you go to sleep.

EDIT 2: After you name the rival, his face becomes red.

EDIT 3: If you switch in the first battle against Team Rocket (What? I had to protect my good pokemon, Death Row the level 10 Spearow!), the whole world goes to pot.

EDIT 4: Anytime I enter a city, the backround turns red. Same as Viridian Forest.

EDIT 5: Sorry, EVERYWHERE is red. Except the Route leading to the Elite Four. And I have to raise that freaking Pikachu to even have a shot at Brock.

Last edited:

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
I'd like to note 2 things I found early in the game.

1: The girl's running sprite is bugged.

2: The girl's Bike sprite is unchanged.

That's because you're supposed to be playing as male (ash). And every hack does have some minor glitches.
Anyways, great work with the hack.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen May 1, 2010
I was wondering if someone could help me i just beat misty and helped the kid with the bullies but how do i get to Vermlion city

magma_boi

Hungry Hungry Hippo
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 4, 2010
Looks great bud. Looking forward to seeing the finished version.

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2010
I need help.

Where can you find pokemon asgray because the ones I get you can't go to vermillion city? Please help.

Years
  • Age 45
  • Seen Jul 24, 2011
It look's great
i am playing it right now
story is ok but I don't heawe filing oll the way
sory for my bad english

Back