• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2015
    I'm experiencing a glitch :( I really love this game, and was excited to get so far, but when I got off the blimp for the second time, I go to the building and it says "Ash put the master ball in the pokeball bag", "Ash put the great ball in the pokeball bag," and the old lady says "Qäf" infinitely. PLEASE FIX. I was really dissapoi tend when this happened. PM me for help.

use the walktrough walls cheat search it with google :)

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2014
    Thank's for the reply, funny thing, if you use Gameshark and get the HM02 it will be in the top of the TM's, and you can fly to some part's you already visited, even if you went to Cinnabar Island you can't fly there, probably because it's programed in another part of the map... Have a nice night.

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2014
    which is the latest update you played??
    is it beta 4.2??
    does it have mandarin island events ??
    my one ends there ...
    can't get to mandarin islands ...
    rocks block the path..

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2014
    I am not sure if this has been posted or not, really did not feel like searching through 236 other pages of this thread. I am at the point where you finish the mewtwo strikes back sequence. From what I have read, you are supposed to warp back to Pallet and your mom is supposed to send you on some fertilizer errand. Well, When I do this, she does not approach me to initiate conversation or the event. So I am now stuck after the Mewtwo event and not sure what to do now. Any and all help would be appreciated. Feel free to pm me any advice or instructions. Thank you.

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2014
    I reached the pokemom league, and I just finished battling team rocket before Ritchie. I don't have my Pidgeot in my party and I can't get back to my match on time. Is there anything I can do, or will I have to restart? I really don't want to, as I have restarted multiple times before.

Salamence™

Gen 3♥
    Years
  • The day Metapod23 wil release the final beta will be a new record of most users online in pc ;)!

I dont think it will be the record of most users online in pc because:
    there will come a gba demake of pokemon platinum.
    and later this year omega ruby and alpha sapphire will be released

Bangladeshi

I sell cookies
    Years
  • Not really... because not all fans will be present on the exact moment of release.
    Unless Meta states the release date that is...

I am not sure how long it will keep the record or when it will happen,but i am certain that It will!!you know about Ashgray,right:p?look what glazed did,the day beta 6 was released PC had a new record,and Ashgray will be no less :D

I dont think it will be the record of most users online in pc because:
    there will come a gba demake of pokemon platinum.
    and later this year omega ruby and alpha sapphire will be released

The release of remakes won't make much difference,However the demakes will because it's on PC ;)!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    Hi guys.
    The issue I'm now having is the old woman glitch, freezing in the building. I'm on a mac running openemu, and as many other people have stated, the cheat codes don't seem to be working.

With openemu, I can't seem to port save files from one patched game to another - whilst it loads, you lose all your controls; the music plays but nothing happens.

Has anyone had success getting past this glitch on a mac? I'd love to know if someone has a solution.

I'm bumping this one cause I need it to. Has anyone figured out how to get the walk through walls cheat to work in openemu?? I've tried everything I can think of.

Years
  • How do you get a bike in Pokemon Ash Gray ?

I cant steal it in Cerulean City , because office Jeny is watching carefully and its costs 1,000,000 Poke bucks, but I can only have max 999,999 poke bucks. There is a fan club that I have to show Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle, but my pokemons evolved so I can't get bike there. Has anyone played this game to help me ?

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2014
    Hey guys ! I'm just wondering.. Ehm, i'm stuck on st anne, you know.. Forgot to bring buterfree, and james won't appear >___< Can you help me ?

Years
  • After battling team rocket in the orange islands by the waterfall, I went and found lorelie and after she calmed down my charizard, she told me to visit her house, but when I entered it, I ended up in pallet town. Is there anything I can do?

Back