• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2024
    How can I download ash gray 4,5 ..... Meney ek download ki phr GBA m chalai to screen white he they gaye par chal he nhi rage h plz koi btaye for android

If you're trying to use an emulator for Android use "My boy" just download the ips file and a clean Fire Red rom. Rename them so that the rom and the ips file are titled the same. EX: Pokemon AshGray.gba and Pokemon AshGray.ips

Then when you have my boy opened up press and hold on the game that you wish to patch. It should give you three options. Patch game. Delete Game. And I don't remember what else. Press on patch game then in your list of games you should see a file appear that reads the name of the game you patched. For example "Pokemon AshGray (Patched).gba" and it's as simple as that.

PokéMew1

Pokémon Fuchsia
    Years
  • If you're trying to use an emulator for Android use "My boy" just download the ips file and a clean Fire Red rom. Rename them so that the rom and the ips file are titled the same. EX: Pokemon AshGray.gba and Pokemon AshGray.ips

Then when you have my boy opened up press and hold on the game that you wish to patch. It should give you three options. Patch game. Delete Game. And I don't remember what else. Press on patch game then in your list of games you should see a file appear that reads the name of the game you patched. For example "Pokemon AshGray (Patched).gba" and it's as simple as that.

Thats pretty interesting, I didn't know that emulator was capable of patching :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2024
    Thats pretty interesting, I didn't know that emulator was capable of patching :)

Yup. Only emulator I've been using the past few years. It's patch friendly for any pokemon game/hack that you wish to play. I even bought the pro version because it allows you to use the fast forward feature and allows you to enter as many action replay codes as you want as the free version has very limited capabilities.

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2021
    may someone please please upload a save file of ash gray for me i can't find my save files and i don't want to start all over again for the 3 time please if someone have a save before blaine or after i will be grateful

and sorry for the bad english ^^'

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2024
    may someone please please upload a save file of ash gray for me i can't find my save files and i don't want to start all over again for the 3 time please if someone have a save before blaine or after i will be grateful
    and sorry for the bad english ^^'

I just got to cinnabar island. I can do that for ya. And I feel your pain. This is my second or third time doing it myself.

EDIT: Here ya go https://https://www.4shared.com/file/_p6WnTnbce/Pokemon_AshGray_45.html

Last edited:

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2016
    Soo I went to the island,and I saw Lorrelli the Elite Four,and I asked her for fight,then trainer came,and he battled me,then after battle my Charizad goes crazy,thats the moment when he will obey me right? Anyway,I went to Stadium thing,and Lorrelli was fighting against a guy with Jinx,and then she asked me to come in her house,and I did it,but the house is bug,when I enter,there are options from shop "Buy" "Sell" "Exit" and my screen goes black,any help please?

PS: Im using GBA PC,not phone,I tried to conver this to .gba file it worked,but its bugged.

Please patch to a clean Fire Red rom to avoid this glitch and any future glitches. Also, Charizard obeys at a future event, but in this beta.

AshKetchumisnumber1

Pokémon Master
    Years
  • Okay so I think I might have a slight problem here, like it's nothing big however I think I might be screwed here. I've just got to Bill's lighthouse on route 6 and well instead of going on the sand to catch a Krabby first like in the anime, I just went straight into Bill's lighthouse and did the Mystery at the Lighthouse event. Anyways, now I'm out of the lighthouse and when I realized my mistake by the time I got to the sand to look for a Krabby to capture I couldn't find one even though I looked all over. So my question would be, can I still find one to catch? Or do I have to restart the game and play to that event to do it over again correctly? I really want to follow it all the way through like Ash in the anime, and this is the only capture of his that I've missed. I really don't wanna restart the game either and play through it again til this part and do it again right. Can someone please help me out here? Thanks.. Also if I missed that opportunity to catch a Krabby, can someone that has a save file on route 6 before they did the Mystery at the Lighthouse event please upload it to a file sharing site for me? If so that'd be so great I'd be real grateful as well, only if needed though for the save file. Thanks.

Last edited:

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2016
    Okay so I think I might have a slight problem here, like it's nothing big however I think I might be screwed here. I've just got to Bill's lighthouse on route 6 and well instead of going on the sand to catch a Krabby first like in the anime, I just went straight into Bill's lighthouse and did the Mystery at the Lighthouse event. Anyways, now I'm out of the lighthouse and when I realized my mistake by the time I got to the sand to look for a Krabby to capture I couldn't find one even though I looked all over. So my question would be, can I still find one to catch? Or do I have to restart the game and play to that event to do it over again correctly? I really want to follow it all the way through like Ash in the anime, and this is the only capture of his that I've missed. I really don't wanna restart the game either and play through it again til this part and do it again right. Can someone please help me out here? Thanks.. Also if I missed that opportunity to catch a Krabby, can someone that has a save file on route 6 before they did the Mystery at the Lighthouse event please upload it to a file sharing site for me? If so that'd be so great I'd be real grateful as well, only if needed though for the save file. Thanks.

There's no reason you shouldn't be able to catch Krabby by running in the sand at the shoreline. The Pokémon that appear there are static and don't change, and that should be the only Pokémon that appears there.

AshKetchumisnumber1

Pokémon Master
    Years
  • There's no reason you shouldn't be able to catch Krabby by running in the sand at the shoreline. The Pokémon that appear there are static and don't change, and that should be the only Pokémon that appears there.

Okay thanks man I'll keep trying to catch Krabby, was worried. Anyways I'll update soon as I can on that.

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2015
    Metapod23 there is my request that in game may and brock should be visible coming with us..

PokéMew1

Pokémon Fuchsia
    Years
  • Metapod23 there is my request that in game may and brock should be visible coming with us..

1. Misty

2. That was probably not Implemented because it would be EXTREMELY hard to have them follow you everywhere you go in your journey, and would also really ruin gameplay a lot. The fact that he didnt implement the Pikachu follow event for various reasons as it says in the first post, would mean it wouldn't be any easier to do Brock and misty.

Years
  • @metapod23 , Man i guess i'm stuck. I am playing 4.2 version and i'm stuck at Route 25(south of murcott island). The place with a waterfall....the problem is that i can't go any further.. it is the end of the beta?
    EDIT:
    i found out that that was the end of the beta. now i want to patch to 4.5 but i am using my phone to play this hack. I am playing on pokemon ash gray gba rom not fire red so i am wondering if can patch my rom with this beta without losing my progress. I am using MyBoy.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2024
    @metapod23 , Man i guess i'm stuck. I am playing 4.2 version and i'm stuck at Route 25(south of murcott island). The place with a waterfall....the problem is that i can't go any further.. it is the end of the beta?
    EDIT:
    i found out that that was the end of the beta. now i want to patch to 4.5 but i am using my phone to play this hack. I am playing on pokemon ash gray gba rom not fire red so i am wondering if can patch my rom with this beta without losing my progress. I am using MyBoy.

Yes you can patch it using my boy. I explain how to do so on a post further up on this page. If you need any further help then I can make a tutorial showing you how to do so.

Just patch a clean Fire Red rom using MyBoy and then change the name of your save file to match the name of your patched rom and then you should be good to go.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Yes you can patch it using my boy. I explain how to do so on a post further up on this page. If you need any further help then I can make a tutorial showing you how to do so.

Just patch a clean Fire Red rom using MyBoy and then change the name of your save file to match the name of your patched rom and then you should be good to go.

It didn't work anyway. Make a tutorial with pictures please.

AshKetchumisnumber1

Pokémon Master
    Years
  • Hi so I'm still unable to catch a Krabby on route 6 near the shoreline by Bill's lighthouse, once again I've already completed the event Mystery at the Lighthouse but did not catch a Krabby before doing the actual event. Anyways, I keep running back and forth along the shoreline on route 6 by the lighthouse and you know how eventually it's supposed to trigger a wild Pokemon event, well it's not doing so. I'm like confused here and can't find any info on whether or not I can still find one, not here on this thread nor throughout any walkthrough videos. I should be able to find one right? So if anyone can please help me out here with any advice or a link to one of their own save files that they have from before they did the Mystery at the Lighthouse event that'd be great I'd be of great gratitude, thanks.

I am using beta 4.5 if that helps.

Once again, thank you so much in advance.

Also I don't want to cheat at all nor do I want to restart the game, thanks again in advance for helping

Last edited:
    Back