• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Best Wishes [Discussion Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I don't know why people can't understand that this won't be any different from previous sagas.
    I disagree, I think Iris will be looking for someone or something. Either way, I don't think we'll be having contests or anything similar. We can't make the accusation that it will be different, but you can't say it will be the same either. We just have to wait and see.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I viewed it just a while ago and from that... (assuming Pikachu is a boy), Tsutaaja is a female, thus most likely owned by Iris (was it ever confirmed that she owned one? idk). I just like the fact that we most likely know the gender of one of them (by using attract), or unless I completely misinterpreted. Which I'm sometimes likely to do. Of course, this is assuming that one of the main team owns Tsutaaja, which I think is pretty likely.

...either way they all look adorable. :D;

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    Mijumaru is confirmed for Ash. (No surprise) That Tsutaja in the clip could be Shooti's, or he could be battling a wild one. It did appear to be in a wild setting. Didn't really show any new footage of Pokabu so I'm still unsure on that one too.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Mijumaru looks feisty. That's awesome. n_n;

Even though it's no surprise that Ash gets Mijumaru, at least this preview confirms it. Which I must add, Bullet Seed looks awesome this season, and Mijumaru using its shell as a shield is quite the tactic there. Hopefully this goes to show that Ash is actually growing and not just resetting every time he starts off in a new region.

I say Iris may be the one to capture Tsutaja. I was thinking it would be Dento to have one, but by the look of things it doesn't seem that way anymore. As for Pokabu, my guess is that it belongs to Shooti.

@ Vernikova, I disagree with you. I think the writers, while they're trying to head back into their original roots, will still do things differently. Iris isn't like Dawn or May in which she is now starting her journey - that's pretty clear. She could be like Misty, but I think either way she's going to have more background story than the previous female characters.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Kirbychu said:
    I disagree, I think Iris will be looking for someone or something. Either way, I don't think we'll be having contests or anything similar. We can't make the accusation that it will be different, but you can' say it will be the same either. We just have to wait and see.

The writers haven't shown us anything to suggest that the next saga will be different. It's silly to get your hopes up there's nothing to suggest that there's anything to get your hopes up about.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Just like it is silly to say that Brock won't be leaving because it is "yet" to be confirmed? There is nothing to suggest against Iris having a connection with the dragons either that's why it is "speculation".

@Hiiro
    Bullet Seed does like pretty nice. I think they are giving a new look to all or many of the old moves, like they did with Iron Tail, which is a welcome change for me.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Kenshin5 said:
    Just like it is silly to say that Brock won't be leaving because it is "yet" to be confirmed? There is nothing to suggest against Iris having a connection with the dragons either that's why it is "speculation".

It's silly to claim something without and evidence to back it up. There's nothing to suggest that he will be leaving yet people are saying it like it's a sure thing. Also, I didn't say that he was going to stay. The only thing I said is that there's nothing stating that he's going to leave 100%.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    Yay I get to post this first! :3
    New preview!:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iKxdevVRmQ

Well yeah 'coz school started for me today :P When do you start, you're also in London (UK) right?

On topic: Nothing really new really, though, Tsutarjaa looks sexy! I couldn't imagine it, or any of the others as females but this works.

Team Rocket's new look is awesome also. Meowth looks scary cool!

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Hiiro said:
    @ Vernikova, I disagree with you. I think the writers, while they're trying to head back into their original roots, will still do things differently. Iris isn't like Dawn or May in which she is now starting her journey - that's pretty clear. She could be like Misty, but I think either way she's going to have more background story than the previous female characters.

Do you have anything to support your speculation? If not then don't waste my time anymore.

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    There's a few things pointing to that, Iris already has a Pokemon I guess that scene of her with her Pokemon could be after she recived it. It looks like they've been together for a bit. I'd like it better if she wasn't just starting out, it'd be different than Dawn and May this time.

PokemonMaster97

"The King Of The Flying Types"
    Years
    Looks like Ash has a Mijumaru ! (If you pause one of the trailers at one perticular spot he is commanding Mijumaru, The water starter pokemon, to use a sort of Ice Punchy move.) It will make a change as he had a water starter in Gen 2 !

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Anybody notice Giovanni also got a cstume change? Looks like TR will actually be important this time around...

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I viewed it just a while ago and from that... (assuming Pikachu is a boy), Tsutaaja is a female, thus most likely owned by Iris (was it ever confirmed that she owned one? idk). I just like the fact that we most likely know the gender of one of them (by using attract), or unless I completely misinterpreted. Which I'm sometimes likely to do. Of course, this is assuming that one of the main team owns Tsutaaja, which I think is pretty likely.

...either way they all look adorable. :D;
    Yup Pikachu is a boy they actually confirmed it in the DP saga, so Tsutarja is female ;)

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    It's silly to claim something without and evidence to back it up. There's nothing to suggest that he will be leaving yet people are saying it like it's a sure thing. Also, I didn't say that he was going to stay. The only thing I said is that there's nothing stating that he's going to leave 100%.
    People are claiming Brock will be leaving, because there are signs that suggest he won't be in the anime as a main character anymore. For one, all this season Brock earned little to no attention (you'd think the writer's have realized his story is done with). Secondly, after Ash finished in the Sinnoh League, we had Brock talking in his mind, and I believe when it was translated, he was saying something along the lines of, "Now, that Dawn and Ash has been going towards their dreams, what about him?" In addition to that, he's been said to have a new dream - turns out it's to be a Pokémon Doctor. Thirdly, if you watched the latest Japanese episode, you'd see that that episode was focused on Brock for a reason - so people will understand why he's leaving Ash later on to do his own thing now. Not to forget, Brock wasn't even on the beta art scan that was leaked a few months ago, while Ash, Iris, and even Team Rocket and a strage old man was there. Lastly, in DP191's preview, they put a significant look onto Ash parting with Brock. You can't blame people for not saying Brock is leaving for sure, because there are a lot of clues that lead behind it. It's called a foreshadowing, if you must know.

I'm not saying it's confirmed, but at this point, a viewer is to realize Brock really isn't going to be traveling with Ash and Co. anymore. With Dento being a Gym Leader and deciding to travel with Ash, what's the purpose of having Brock anyway? So, even though it's not confirmed, one can pretty much assume it's going to happen.

You can deny it until you have your "confirmation," but either way, in the end people will be coming to you and saying, "We told you so." =P

Do you have anything to support your speculation? If not then don't waste my time anymore.
    Considering Iris is in the game, and based on her shot she'll be playing some significant role to the plot, yes I can support my evidence. Am I saying it, like it's definitely going to happen, no, but I'm speculating - which is the least any of us can do on that matter. If we were all to say "Oh, the anime is going to be no different" then, there'd be no discussion and no fun. So, I'm not wasting your time, you're just wasting your own time arguing about something that people are free to discuss.

Also, just to let you know Becca, but your trolling isn't funny either. u_u

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Hiiro said:
    People are claiming Brock will be leaving, because there are signs that suggest he won't be in the anime as a main character anymore. For one, all this season Brock earned little to no attention (you'd think the writer's have realized his story is done with). Secondly, after Ash finished in the Sinnoh League, we had Brock talking in his mind, and I believe when it was translated, he was saying something along the lines of, "Now, that Dawn and Ash has been going towards their dreams, what about him?" In addition to that, he's been said to have a new dream - turns out it's to be a Pokémon Doctor. Thirdly, if you watched the latest Japanese episode, you'd see that that episode was focused on Brock for a reason - so people will understand why he's leaving Ash later on to do his own thing now. Not to forget, Brock wasn't even on the beta art scan that was leaked a few months ago, while Ash, Iris, and even Team Rocket and a strage old man was there. Lastly, in DP191's preview, they put a significant look onto Ash parting with Brock. You can't blame people for not saying Brock is leaving for sure, because there are a lot of clues that lead behind it. It's called a foreshadowing, if you must know.

I'm not saying it's confirmed, but at this point, a viewer is to realize Brock really isn't going to be traveling with Ash and Co. anymore. With Dento being a Gym Leader and deciding to travel with Ash, what's the purpose of having Brock anyway? So, even though it's not confirmed, one can pretty much assume it's going to happen.

You can deny it until you have your "confirmation," but either way, in the end people will be coming to you and saying, "We told you so." =P

Who cares if people tell me "I told you so"? I'm sorry that I don't like to assume things and want things to be confirmed before I make a judgment on things. It's better to have something confirmed rather than stating things as though they were facts when in reality they're just guesses made by fans who "Just know these things because of some little 'clues'".

Considering Iris is in the game, and based on her shot she'll be playing some significant role to the plot, yes I can support my evidence. Am I saying it, like it's definitely going to happen, no, but I'm speculating - which is the least any of us can do on that matter. If we were all to say "Oh, the anime is going to be no different" then, there'd be no discussion and no fun. So, I'm not wasting your time, you're just wasting your own time arguing about something that people are free to discuss.

Also, just to let you know Becca, but your trolling isn't funny either. u_u

So you're judging this from a picture and nothing else? That isn't evidence. You're just speculating on a picture that shows something that you assume is something of major impact on the plot when it could be something insignificant. Do you have anything definitive that isn't speculation or wild guesses.

Asking for confirmed information isn't trolling. If you want me to stop posting in this thread though because you feel that I'm trolling then ask and I will not post here.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    V, it sorta is confirmed. Remember the message that came with the leaked character sheet? It said Hikari and Takeshi won't be returning.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Bluerang1 said:
    V, it sorta is confirmed. Remember the message that came with the leaked character sheet? It said Hikari and Takeshi won't be returning.

Sorta confirmed? Whatever. Could you please show me the image and message?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back