• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Best Wishes [Discussion Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2011
    I somehow missed that too. Well, going off those last few ones with the starters I am now thinking either Ash will get all the starters, that he sees this new rival battle at the first gym like he did with Paul, someone else in the group is interested in gyms too, or lastly that since that is most likely Dento's gym he has 1 or 2 of the starters.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    these teasers were shown during last weeks pokemon sunday!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDGQDMKbjII
    I've noticed, a lot of these Pokémon have great contest appeal. Even though it's more than likely contests won't be in this new season (no confirmation on this as yet), all the Pokémon shown in the sneak peak previews have a great sense of style when showing off their moves. At least that's what I'm seeing anyway.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    Irisgasm!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/v/GpIKhghdZhQ Why can't I post Youtube visa straight on the post anymore!!! :cer_pissed:

Oh my daze! She looks awesome! She ain't taking crap from Ash xD

Hmm, Dento's voice, he's not straight :\ Wait, is he the one who says "Diekan Kasukaré?"

Ash chooses Mijumaru. Dento says "Solar Beam", so he might be a Grass type Trainer. He does have green hair...

OMG! New Nurse Joys and Officer Jennys! :surprised: I keep adding stuff xD The new Joys are HOT! Jenny, not so much.

Who's the blonde guy though?

Last edited:

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    The more I see Iris, the more I'm starting to like her. She seems like the type of girl that will have a very outgoing personality compared to May and Dawn. I'm interested to see her throughout the show and how her character develops. Dento is still amazingly cool. If he is the Grass Gym Leader, then props for Pokémon finally breaking the Rock pattern, and also props for giving someone else other than Ash teh grass-type starter. Ash getting Mijumaru (though it wasn't shown as his) I predicted. I hope that's the case.

New Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny. That's what shocked me the most. This thought came to mind before, like a few weeks ago, but knowing Pokémon I thought they would just use the same Joy and Jenny. Glad to say I was wrong. New Nurse Joy still looks fairly similar, but I like her new look. New Jenny looks cool. n_n

My bet goes that the blond hair kid is Ash's new rival. Seems to fit the Paul-like replacement well.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    It definitely looks like Ash gets Mijumaru in that video. XD

I still expect Iris to be on a journey to find something/someone, and Dento being the Coordinator (or new music event thing) of the region, with the amount of spotlights we keep seeing on him. XD

For those too lazy to watch the video, images of the new jenny and joy in spoilers.

Spoiler:

The blonde haired guy is supposedly a photographer according to Serebii... Is it possible they'll be upgrading the traveling party to 4, one reminiscent of Brock AND Tracey, then Iris to fill in the spot Misty, May, and Dawn left?

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    The more I see Iris, the more I'm starting to like her. She seems like the type of girl that will have a very outgoing personality compared to May and Dawn. I'm interested to see her throughout the show and how her character develops. Dento is still amazingly cool. If he is the Grass Gym Leader, then props for Pokémon finally breaking the Rock pattern, and also props for giving someone else other than Ash teh grass-type starter. Ash getting Mijumaru (though it wasn't shown as his) I predicted. I hope that's the case.

New Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny. That's what shocked me the most. This thought came to mind before, like a few weeks ago, but knowing Pokémon I thought they would just use the same Joy and Jenny. Glad to say I was wrong. New Nurse Joy still looks fairly similar, but I like her new look. New Jenny looks cool. n_n

My bet goes that the blond hair kid is Ash's new rival. Seems to fit the Paul-like replacement well.

You have a valid point there mate. But he seems more lax. And do we get a Barry? We didn't in Advanced so i guess it's fine if we won't. But what about Cheren and Bel?

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    I like the way Nurse Joy looks but holy crap Jenny's hair looks wow. Um yah I'm liking Iris character more and more and her interactions with Ash should be heck of fun. I'm sensing, Ash catches a water type this time and that Dento is a grass gym leader. Man I can't wait more and more for Best Wishes ack! Than again, maybe Ash catches all three starters like in the past :O

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Iris gets more Kawaii the more I see her.

Pokémon Best Wishes [Discussion Thread]

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    It definitely looks like Ash gets Mijumaru in that video. XD

I still expect Iris to be on a journey to find something/someone, and Dento being the Coordinator (or new music event thing) of the region, with the amount of spotlights we keep seeing on him. XD

For those too lazy to watch the video, images of the new jenny and joy in spoilers.

Spoiler:

The blonde haired guy is supposedly a photographer according to Serebii... Is it possible they'll be upgrading the traveling party to 4, one reminiscent of Brock AND Tracey, then Iris to fill in the spot Misty, May, and Dawn left?
    The only thing that makes me think he is not with their party is it says he is competing in the Isshu League. It seems a little weird if two people were doing gym battles in the same party.

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
    After all these previews, I'm really stoked to watch the first few eps of the new series~ The whole new gang will hopefully bring some new life to the series.
    *Q* DENTOOO <33

As for the new looks for Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny, I'm all for it! They look great and I think it's totally time. If anything I'm excited to see Ash's reaction to their new looks XD

It seems to me that their really going for the original vibe. I mean, even to the fact that Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny will be new and will bring up a conversation in the anime. Then meeting Dento... I wonder what his excuse will be for wanting to go with Ash and Iris~

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Dento *really* reminds of the boys out of Ouran Highschool Host Club. XD It looks like he's going to have a fun (hopefully slightly crazy) personality, so he's looking to be my favourite character so far. I hope Iris keeps the living-in-the-forest thing throughout the series, but I can see that fading as time goes on as she travels with Ash. I also have a horrible feeling any sort of attitude we see from her now is going to end up completely dead somewhere throughout the series, similar to Misty and Dawn's D:

I love the new Nurse Joy, although it looks like they've only updated her eyes and outfit, but I am really hating the new Officer Jenny D: The colour coordination with her hair and eyes is horrible D: She really reminds me of Aoi/Angie's design.

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    I'm going to assume this Shooto guy is going to be the main rival. I expect Cheren and Bell to appear too, I think one could be Ash' rival and the other could be Dento/Iris's

I'm hopping one of the girls is Ash rival too, he had two rivals last region he can have two this region. I think it'd be neat if he had a boy and a girl rival, it'd please every one this way :classic:

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Dento *really* reminds of the boys out of Ouran Highschool Host Club.

Omg That's what I thought XD

I'm really loving Dento and Shooti! I hate to say this but they may soon over take my favorite Pokemon Anime character being Jimmy (From Pokemon Chronicles) or Sho.

Still can't wait for Shooti's photography awesomeness!

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    From what I've heard about the various promotional trailers, Ash has yet to make any appearance in the trailers. Because of this, as well as the fact that this period of absence has now exceeded the period of time that Ash had during the DP advertizing period, I can't help but feel that Ash might not even make it onto BW.

cyan.

▲ 愛してる .
    Years
    omg, i love professor araragi! cant wait to see the official sprite for her!
    i love all the new character designs! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back