• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon - Better than Better Emerald 2 [Complete]

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2023
    How many legendaries are currently in the game for us to hunt? and btw hope you had a great christmas!

Huplabombasnow

Hupla21
    Years
  • How many legendaries are currently in the game for us to hunt? and btw hope you had a great christmas!

There's 14 legendaries and 4 mythicals in the game.
    Those include:
    Spoiler:

Huplabombasnow

Hupla21
    Years
  • Where do you find mewtwo? also happy new year fam
    Obvious spoilers but
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2023
    Any documentations on the locations of the pokemon? I'm trying to complete my pokedex but I'm having a hard time finding the others

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2023
    Hey,
    What a game! It´s been a great journey so far, but after a couple days stuck, I'm not sure whether I'm just lost or there is a bug in the game.
    After getting the 7th badge, the 8th gym door is closed. I can't find any villains and I don´t have waterfall HM yet.

Spoiler:

Thank you for this great game!

Huplabombasnow

Hupla21
    Years
  • Hey,
    What a game! It´s been a great journey so far, but after a couple days stuck, I'm not sure whether I'm just lost or there is a bug in the game.
    After getting the 7th badge, the 8th gym door is closed. I can't find any villains and I don´t have waterfall HM yet.

Spoiler:

Thank you for this great game!

Issues in order:
    #1. if you've already done the event in the space center, you can go to Nensla city to receive the Eon ticket from Ian, which you can then use in Landsend to continue the story

#2. That's an issue with the map script that is being patched (thanks for finding that).

#3. Those are just TMs that were added to the game (for some reason, adding more TMs put them under the HMs and labels them as such. They're perfectly usable.)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2023
    how do i get pass the Sudowoodo tree on route 219? and great game by the way!

Days
    • Seen Jul 21, 2023
    Hi there, just found the game and am absolutely loving it...however, at the power plant, I caught raikou and left to heal..however returning the power plant crashes the game and I'm left with a black screen...did this also happen to anyone else?

Huplabombasnow

Hupla21
    Years
  • Hi there, just found the game and am absolutely loving it...however, at the power plant, I caught raikou and left to heal..however returning the power plant crashes the game and I'm left with a black screen...did this also happen to anyone else?

Hmm… not really sure how that ended up happening, but I'll be sure to fix it as soon as I can.

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2023
    I'm kinda dumb but, what am I supposed to do/go after Mt. Equin
    also, I don't understand the unknown pass puzzle

Last edited:

Huplabombasnow

Hupla21
    Years
  • I'm kinda dumb but, what am I supposed to do/go after Mt. Equin
    also, I don't understand the unknown pass puzzle

So, after Mt. Equin, you go through the Meridi Trail, where a path opens up.
    As for the unknown pass, take the most straightforward path to the triangle (basically, change directions as few times as possible)

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Pikartchu threw me off completely, I didnt think it was a unique form until I saw the name lol

Back