• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokémon Black and White Victory of the Week

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    I guess it would be getting Black on the 17th and getting Emboar to. Lv. 100 yesterday.

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    During the battle with Ghetsis, my last pokemon - Zoroark has 1/4 HP left versus Ghetsis' Hydreigon with an HP above 1/2. I used Focus Blast and Ghetsis used it too. I lost in the speed battle so he goes first, but luckily it missed my Zoroark. While mine hitted him hard, I thought his Hydreigon will survive it but the Focus Blast critical hitted :D

I WON BY SHEER LUCK!!!

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    I got my Chandelure to Lv. 100, 381 Special Attack at 4 in the morning.
    So, it's been 1 week and I managed to get to Lv. 100's within it.

pokecole

Brave Frontier is great.
    Years
  • well i caught zekrom and victini on my first throw (ultra ball). My brother started his game about 8 days before me and he lost to the E4 a bunch and i beat them my first try!(before him even)

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I guess a big victory of mine would have been going through the Elite Four for the first time without even reaching the red zone of the HP Bar on each of my Pokémon. I found all four of them pretty easy tbh, and that just shows how easy they were for me I guess. n_n

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2011
    I haven't had any epic win captures (only my epic fail Kyurem capture that took two hours and over 100 pokeballs of various types) but I've had a few cool battles.

Accidentally walking straight into the Elite Four after getting through Victory Road for the first time. I had almost no medicine left and I won the first three of the elite four before losing. I was shocked I wasn't 1 hit KO'd on every one of my pokemon in the first battle.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I literally swept Drayden a couple days ago. He wasn't too hard, and he never got a chance to attack. Here's how the battle went down:
    -OHKOed his Fraxure with Archeops' Acrobatics
    -OHKOed Druddigon with my Fraxure's Dragon Claw
    -OHKOed Haxorus with Samurott's Blizzard (the fact that it hit was a miracle)

lostprophetsown

chatot,lucario and lance lover
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    Biggest memorable victory? (Online or offline)

Hey guys, following my return, I thought I'd make a thread on your most memorable victory in game, either online or offline.
    Mine was a complete sweep with my last pokemon haxorus, which is very unusual I'd think :P
    So tell me what pokemon you used, and why it was memorable to you:)

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

On wifi i was battling a hydreigon and i had a sawsbuck. They were both our last pokemon. Sawsbuck used double edge, hydreigon fainted! Sawsbuck fainted! I won!
    It wasnt really to memorable, but it was interesting to know that.

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    I haven't really had any really kickass battles in white yet apart from the first gym match where my Snivy beat his pansear with only 4hp left, but that was mostly luck lol, also getting 5 quiver dances up on my level 71 Volcarona and watching him sweep Alder, I suppose that was pretty memorable.

Hybird Mess

The Northen Light
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2011
    Mine would have to be when my first ever EV trained Ferrothorn single handedly swept 5 people in battle subway and didn't fall below half HP :D

Hectic

Dew yew liek Tyranitars?
    Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2013
    It was online, I was battling on of my clan mates. He is probably the best battler we currently have. I murdered him at 5-0. I was so stoked.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • lostprophetsown, I merged your thread on biggest victories here seeing as the two threads share a similar topic.

Solfatara

Forest Dweller
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2011
    Beating Masumoto (suddenly became unsure of the name now, uh, well, the Game Freak guy) was definitely a positive experience, as my team's levels were approximately 20 below his^^

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • I just finished the main storyline so I guess my best victory of the week would be against N and Ghestis c:

Back