• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon: Blossom of the Soul

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Odd. When I try to play it, I open the folder the game's in, then double click game.exe. Nothing happens? Then when I try to right click, run file it just goes non responsive and.....nothing. Anyone else getting this?

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2023
    Hello I am playing the game. I caught a Cutiefly, and it is burned every time it is out of the ball while walking outside. The Cutiefly has ability, shield dust. Can you please fix this bug? Thank you very much!

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    That will be nice if you add buneary in route 1 or 2 but is this game playable in mobile? Bcuz I'm a mobile user.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    Ah that's bad news for me
    My Team in every pokegame are composed of rabbit and dragon pokemons

Years
  • great game for starters and the only bug i encountered is when i try to evolve toxel the game crashes......

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2023
    I'm having an issue with saving the game. Every time I try to save the game, it says, "Couldn't save."
    Not sure what to do. Please assist.

Years
  • there is a huge bug when u talk to someone on neverlands island and u insta win the game. finding myself in the hall of fame with lvl40 pokemons hhhh

Back