• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Brick Bronze Remake - 1st Gym

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 23, 2021
Yo can I change the controls of this game? Im used to WASD and not my arrow keys so its trippy asf

Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Mar 12, 2022
The game doesn't open... at least for me. Everytime I want to play it, for the first time ; I can't, it magically closes by itself. Dunno what's wrong... Anyone? Help?

Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen Sep 22, 2023
WsJsUGZ.png
Pok�mon Brick Bronze was basically a Pok�mon replica on ROBLOX which Nintendo/The Pok�mon Company took down due to Copyright stuff and illegal profitting. Anyway I was bored one day during my school holidays so I just decided to remake the game.
So after loads of developing and learning how to use Pok�mon Essentials, I've finally remade the game up to the 1st gym. This took me a lot of time and I've tried to recreate every aspect of the game inside Pok�mon Essentials.

Screen Shots:
Spoiler:

Features so far:
All Pok�mon from Gen 1-7
ORAS and SM Sprites
Currently 1 Gym
Some custom items like Sawsbuck Coffee

Upcoming Features:
More gyms
Mega Evolution
Cool Cutscenes
More Story
UMV Diving (D/P/P Mining)
Global Trade Station*
EVs and IVs view page*
Player versus player (very buggy)*

* = Coming in next update

Download:
Click here to download
Download it as a zip and then extract Pok�mon Brick Bronze Remake.zip file with the other .z01 to .z015 files in the same folder

Instructions:
Spoiler:

Credits:
- Everyone who worked on the original Pok�mon Brick Bronze
- Zeak6464
- TapuFini
- SpartaLazor
- leparagon
- Bulbapedia
- Serebii
- BlackOutG5
- Rune
- Rigbycwts
- Rot8er_ConeX
- James Davy
- Luka S.J.
- Marin

If I didn't credit you then please tell me so I can add you to the list.

how can I play this on ios?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
oh i would love this can't wait i've played the roblox version so i am pretty excited

Back