• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Brick Bronze Remake - 1st Gym

Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Feb 21, 2021
I Really like your game it's really nostalgic to back when i played brick bronze on roblox

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 49
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
any update on when the next part might be released? would love to play more on this game

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Oct 14, 2021
any update on when the next part might be released? would love to play more on this game

is it still being worked on??

I don't work on the game, so I can't give any exact statements, but the creator (Seedonator) seems to be on a hiatus right now.. He said the second gym was planned to release about 3 months ago, but I still haven't heard word from him on what happened.

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Oct 14, 2021
Seedonator, I don't think you're even there anymore, but I have a suggestion that would save me literally 15 straight hours of torture. By changing the pickup ability system to the gen 7 one instead of gen 6. I don't actually know for sure that this isn't the case already, but if it's not then please do it. Because I'm trying to complete the pokedex as much as possible, and in order to evolve the nidorans I need moon stones. Those are technically available through the ability pickup, but the level that you can obtain them vary drastically between generations. In gen 7 you have a 3% chance at level 11, 5% at 21, and so on. In gen 6 you have a 3% chance at level Forty one! that's 5 levels higher then any Pokemon should go at this point, and would take literally 12+ hours to get. On top of that, I only have a 0.003% chance of finding one after each battle with said level 41 Pokemon. And I need two. *please, for my sanity* and also to be more up-to-date with game mechanics.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Mar 28, 2019
wow great job! your remake is amazing!
if you need more developers on making it so i know to script well :3
good luck on your game!!!

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Oct 14, 2021
To everyone here, Seedonator has officially discontinued this project. No idea why he didn't say so here, but he did in reply to one of my comments on his YouTube channel. So there won't be any updates, just it as it is.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 10, 2020
can one of you pls make a video how to download on windows 7 I dont know how to download it.Thanks!!

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Jun 6, 2020
HEy!
i played the original Brick Bronze (loved it) and have tried to recreate it in essentials but its a little bit unprofessional. are you still looking for people to help with the remake or has that ship already sailed?

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Jan 26, 2020
To everyone here, Seedonator has officially discontinued this project. No idea why he didn't say so here, but he did in reply to one of my comments on his YouTube channel. So there won't be any updates, just it as it is.[/QUO what is his youtube also can you ask him why is it school or what also why would you hype every one up for this then drop it like its horse bs

Years
I rember playing the orginal (roblox version) and it's great to see the game is coming back in a more appropriate stlye.

Aw yes, I could go on about how all my shinies I worked so hard for are all gone now, or how I started a story that I'll never know the end to, or even how I spent so much real money on that game that I'll never get back... Oh, The painful memories I get every time I think about it, So to cope with these memories I spend even more money on different games that may or may not have the same fate as this simple masterpiece of a game, and to which I claim I don't really care, so long as I have money on hand I will keep spending it, for that is what money was made for, and as such I will use it for that very purpose... I just hope similar games don't get discontinued, but I know that will never happen, which is a real shame, but such is life, and to live life one must deal with such inconveniences... At least that's what I think... :)

Back