• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Burn Of The Crystal

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2009

Intro:

Hi, I'm SW47.
    This is my hack.
    Enjoy. :)

Story:
    You are a young boy who is keen to visit your brother in the Poké-Stádíúm. The only way to do that is to earn all 8 symbols. You set out to get all eight. However, you get sidetracked when mysterious people start appearing...

You go out to find more and soon find a hidden entrance to...
    The Dárk Co. Squad Headquaters. Can you stop them from activating the crystal, capable of destroying everything and creating a new, dark world?

You explore many enviourments, seas, forests, beaches... But can you find the crystal?
    Can you stop the Dárk Co. Squad? Meet many characters, explore unseen places and
    catch 'em all!

Features:
    A new region
    New sprites
    New gym types
    More To Come Soon...

Media:

Screens:
    Spoiler:

Video:
    Spoiler:

Ok, hope you got all that.
    Please come back often for updates!

Last edited:

RetroGamer379

Call Me Retro!
    Years
  • I clicked here because of the name.
    Burn of the Crystal sounds cool.

However...
    Naming is just only half of it. No, not even half. About an 1/18 of importance, or i dunno.

You also need a good storyline (More info is needed)
    And you don't need to tell us that, "I will do this" or whatever.

Because, what if you loose interest in this hack? Then, you'll have to do it, or, you'll disappoint people who wanted to play this.

But of course, if you don't loose interest, then thats fine.

But, I would recommend more storyline.

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2009
    I clicked here because of the name.
    Burn of the Crystal sounds cool.

However...
    Naming is just only half of it. No, not even half. About an 1/18 of importance, or i dunno.

You also need a good storyline (More info is needed)
    And you don't need to tell us that, "I will do this" or whatever.

Because, what if you loose interest in this hack? Then, you'll have to do it, or, you'll disappoint people who wanted to play this.

But of course, if you don't loose interest, then thats fine.

But, I would recommend more storyline.

Thanks.
    I'm expanding the story now.
    Also i'm guinna keep to this hack. :)

You're going to need to expand your storyline to keep this open.
    Will Do!
    Well, acctually doing right now.

Last edited:

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
    Years
  • It is starting to come together a little better, but still not making me say ZOMG!.

Maybe you should take some of the pokemon that you will not be able to find in the game, and turn their sprites into shadow versions, and have the player go through portals to the shadow realm, in which they have to beat a mini boss to close, and while you are in there you can catc ha couple shadow pokemon.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Did you looked into my hack?
    There are many holes on this hack:Why the hero wants to visit his brother?Ok,i understand that he wants to be like him,or something like that,but you should write it.Also,you didn't tell us the legendary of the hack.
    Add a nice feature,and more storyline.

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2009
    There are many holes on this hack:Why the hero wants to visit his brother?Ok,i understand that he wants to be like him,or something like that,but you should write it.Also,you didn't tell us the legendary of the hack.

more story!?
    meh.
    I'm adding the legendary stuff soon.

It is starting to come together a little better, but still not making me say ZOMG!.

Maybe you should take some of the pokemon that you will not be able to find in the game, and turn their sprites into shadow versions, and have the player go through portals to the shadow realm, in which they have to beat a mini boss to close, and while you are in there you can catc ha couple shadow pokemon.

That, That is not a bad idea! Fantastic idea!
    I'm gunna credit youuu :)

Thats a good start!

I'm a little interested now! I'll have to come back here later to see how this has come along!
    gee, thanks!
    sum pics'll be up soon :)

well...
    youll find out bout his brother soon :)
    and i see no holes (checks) no, deffo none.

I resprited Arbok...
    Take a look, no harsh comments, I only did bits respirited.
    Its my first so :\

Last edited:
    Back