• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon BW2 Menu

FloofyPanthar

The guy that's making the thing
Years
Can you update the script for Essentials 17.2? It's not working for me.
Shiney has been inactive for a while now, I've tried to contact him about a year ago and he still hasn't responded. I am currently making a single screen BW Essentials, so I hope that I will soon be able to help you. :smile:

Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 15, 2024
Shiney has been inactive for a while now, I've tried to contact him about a year ago and he still hasn't responded. I am currently making a single screen BW Essentials, so I hope that I will soon be able to help you. :smile:

This script is incompatible with essentials v17 as it didn't load despite having the script and graphics installed.

Shiney on his DA page mentioned he quit his BW project in 2016 or 2017 and personally dm'd our team there on DA stating that really all of his assets were incompatible with v17

Last edited:
Back