• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon CAPTURED Version (OOC)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Just so you know, I'm ready to be caught. I thought it would be better to let another character write my battle post, like psi did with desert. Just be sure to keep to my quirky nature! (and I'm fought on that one pond at the beginning of route 102)

Oh wait, he did write this! It's probably alright with him if you do however you want then :D Just, after you're "done", wait to go back to Rudy and the others until we've caught Scrapper. I think Rudy should go look for Psi and find him by the pond, with the defeated Buzz.

Also, make the encounter/battle interesting ;) And try to incorporate Buzz's nature.

Nimblethumbs

my name would look hot in bold
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    Oh wait, he did write this! It's probably alright with him if you do however you want then :D Just, after you're "done", wait to go back to Rudy and the others until we've caught Scrapper. I think Rudy should go look for Psi and find him by the pond, with the defeated Buzz.

Also, make the encounter/battle interesting ;) And try to incorporate Buzz's nature.

HOOWAY! So, this will be very interesting...

*Evil laugh*

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    AWESOME. I hope you're content, 649, I certainly am ^^ Silver star for Nimble. *places another lvl on Psi*

Note that if you're nifty and your posts are fun/otherwise good quality, pokémon lvl won't matter extremely much when battling. We'll see how things turn out.

EDIT: Psi has gotten a level for fighting Desert on route 103, and now it's gotten another level for fighting Buzz. From now on, I'll try to keep lvl risings grouped together in the end of areas, unless something prompts me to give them out in the middle of areas ^^

EDIT2: XDD I love Desert's seemingly cynical mind. And Scrapper is adorable (if a cave-man-Aron would want to be called adorable).

EDIT 3:......... is anyone even checking the OOC thread?? Anyways, I like the way of battling New2 shows, when you prepare your attack and describe how you strike, but the hit (or evasion/reaction) is described by the player getting hit. Gets more fair and less bunnying then, don't you think?

Last edited:

MMGiru

Dilettante Extraordinaire
    Years
    I keep both the OOC and IC threads open on my phone. :p

But I agree about the combat thing. I guess I should post some POV business at some point. But I don't want to force Psi into not saying anything, or not hear what he says.

I guess that isn't a huge issue, since he doesn't say much, and often ends up sleeping anyway.

Years
    I check the forum, but edits don't show up, so I haven't checked to thread itself. Sorry.

And Scrapper is adorable? I guess he is kinda cute. They're so loveable when they're small.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Well, when he evolves, I guess he won't be adorable anymore xD More like, menacingly cute.

MMGiru, I'd say you have nothing to worry about, keep up your style. And Nimble's Psi seems quite easy to bunny without crossing any lines, since, yeah like you said ^^

The Lord of Smug
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    Okay for the gym battle, I suppose, but I'm nervous! Do we win or lose? Don't we need more battles to level up?

649 approves.

MMGiru

Years
    I's just puttin' this here to pair it with my IC thread post, making it clear that I's ready for a jump to the gym, despite your ruling on my other post.

Ready for teh Gym. >.<

Nimblethumbs

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    Me iz ready for gym. Speaking of, i better go and post IC now.

Years
    Me ready for gym fight!

We will probably lose, which will only inspire us to try harder! Believe in Rudy, who believes in us!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm gonna level up Buzz to lv 6 now since he fought Slakoth. Do you guys think it's ok to give Scrapper a level as well? He didn't really do much, but it's not like you're competing ^^ I'll make sure to spread the pokémon used in battles.

Or I could announce any upcoming battles here and we could discuss who wants/should fight so that nobody gets jealous or something ^^

AS FOR THE GYM BATTLE (I'll write this in the IC thread as well), Godzil's right: you are going to lose it.
    All of you are going to fight and lose to one pokémon each of Caleb's (he'll use 6 therefore). This is partly to let you practice your skills in writing exciting battles to your fullest without necessarily winning + it's important for the story :3 :3 :3

As you might have noticed, we're only 5 pokémon atm... *spoils the story for you* Caleb will be out on route 104 when we get to the gym, so we'll go there (in the late evening/night) to look for him, since Rudy's impatient xD There, we'll find and catch Bagon, so that Wind can finally come into the RP. I'll VM him and remind him of it.

We can make this a long and funny thing like when catching Slakoth or we can make it short and sweet like with Desert. You (and Wind especially) decide.

Also, MMGiru, do you mean that Desert wants to be out of the pokéball? It's not a problem ^^ But all of you can't be outside all the time (only often), so if more of you wants that, I guess we'll have to take turns :3

Last edited:

The Lord of Smug
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    Do we at least level up from the battle? I'm a bit greedy for levels... I want evolution.

MMGiru

Years
    My thinking was that Desert wanted to distract himself from his guilt about leaving 111, which he would have no choice but to face in the pokeball. I feel like he's probably just moody for the moment. (Wow, I hope the italics work when typed from this phone.) He'll probably get back to his cheerful, sarcastic self later... but perhaps I can bend the acceptance of this development to my fell, syorytelling will.

New2

<--- Your squishy doom.
    Years
    Yay! Claw has been captured! And thanks for the compliment, Red :D

Doesn't Norman have a Slakoth? I think that would be an interesting battle. *cackles evilly*

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    ^^ Maybe he has, maybe he hasn't xD A Slakoth, that is.

And if you're writing an exciting battle post even though you lose, you'll level up yes ^^

I'll post later today... or tomorrow. I'm REALLY busy today ;____; but don't worry, one day or so won't mean someone's abandoning :3

New2

<--- Your squishy doom.
    Years
    ^ ^ ^ ^ Likewise. I have a project that I have been procrastinating. T__________T

Anyway. I'll try my best to get on. No guarantees of any posting tomorrow, though.

By the way, I give a big APPROVE to the idea that we battle Norman.... or go to the gym.

Last edited:
    Years
    Hey there everyone. On the subject of not posting, don't expect much from me for the next couple days (Friday and Saturday). I picked up some extra hours at work and won't get much time to stop and chat. I'll be able to post at night, probably between 10-11.

MMGiru

Years
    Wow.

Just played a solo run of emerald with a Trapinch starter.

What with the speed button, it took me about 3.5 hours to beat all the gyms. I've leveled a couple HM slaves up to 28-ish (and that Castform I never bothered to put away), but aside from that, I just have a level 65-ish Flygon. Would take too long to beat the Elite 4 + 1 with just that tonight... or... whatever time and day it is.

Gave me a much better idea of how the thing operates, though. I'll be making ideas in my sleep for Desert pretty soon. Right after I load the woodstove, which would be the reason I have to stay up 'till 2:00 - 3:00 AM. Well, not like I do anything else useful.

---------------------------------------------

Okay, so... I forgot to change my save type. I had to raise my Flygon to 90 to beat Glacia's 50-something Walrein. Everyone else got messed waaay up. But my file's been erased, now. I was very much looking forward to destroying Steven using the pokemon that I solo'd the Elite 4 + 1 with.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm sorry for not posting.... but I'm ill and should be asleep, not up on the computer :(

Also, I'm falling behind a little in school and have a project with a fair next week which will take a lot of time, and a lot of other things... So it's hard to find time to think about this RP. I'll try, I don't want to drop it :)

But now I'll need to sleep and can't be sitting up.... at least today, maybe tomorrow. I'm sorry but I hope you can understand I find my own health more important than a pokémon RP.

Hugs :3

EDIT: I'm feeling better already today~

Last edited:

Nimblethumbs

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    Just posting to say I might not post today, I'm kinda busy.

Back