• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Celestia Version [New Look]

Years
  • I love the title, the story, the tiles, and the overworld sprite! And 870 POKEMON?!!? OMG. :D

Yeah xD . I hope all of 870 Pokemon can fit in my region xD

[Update]
    Pokémon Celestia Version [New Look]

Years
  • Hey Guys, Ive been a little busy for awhile now and I haven't got any updates for some time due to some Conflicts with the ROM. I just want you guys to know that I'm restarting this Project but I'm gonna post some updates soon enough. I hope you guys understand :/

Jukai

JET DINO, YEAH
    Years
  • Hey Guys, Ive been a little busy for awhile now and I haven't got any updates for some time due to some Conflicts with the ROM. I just want you guys to know that I'm restarting this Project but I'm gonna post some updates soon enough. I hope you guys understand :/
    That's a shame D: Though I bet it'll be amazing once restarted! Just wondering, will you use the old hero OW? I really liked that one.

Years
  • That's a shame D: Though I bet it'll be amazing once restarted! Just wondering, will you use the old hero OW? I really liked that one.

Nuuu ! :3 , That was a copyrighted material as they told me so I replaced it with a new one . I don't want to cause any trouble so I changed it :3

[ Titlescreen Update ] I think its kinda Boring xD
    Pokémon Celestia Version [New Look]

Back