• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Even though Shedinja have the Wonder Guard ability, it is still weak against many types. Wobbuffet would be much better though it wouldn't be able to damage a Shedinja anyways. Wobbuffet has like 400% more hp than a Shedinja does too. Gehehe...

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Wobuffet > Shedninja > Rayquaza

Eh, I'll have to admit though, Shedninja is a very weird and awesome Pokemon in its own ways. And I'm NOT talking about Wonder Guard.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    ^^;; Zerocool, it would be better if you rephrased your question? I don't think anyone really understood what you said.

For trainercards, please go to the Art Gallery and look for people who make them as requested.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2006
    i ask can i get some new pokemon games and where like pokemon call of latias.
    i have all parts of real game from GBA but not that others that someone create

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Eh, those are called Hacks. You can only play them on computers, why don't you head to the Emulations forums and ask the people there? They're better explaining those things than me.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I would go for Wobbuffet, he's a LOT stronger than Shedinja. And a lot tougher too. And wobbuffet can use some strong attacks.

Kanto's Past

Iv'e been everywere man...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2006
    Wobbefet is cool, Like that infamous Counter. xD. He would look better white though.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I saw that too, it's quiet funny!
    Chico using awesome powers and Wobbuffet just throws it back.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Well yes. Wobuffet IS a very useful Pokemon in competitive battling. I know because my entire team JUST got wiped by one. =(

The awesome animation. In attachment.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    ~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~ said:
    The Creator purposely made Chico use a god-like move to get itself defeated by Wobbuffet. It's to tell us that "Wobbuffet always wins!"
    You can defeat Wobbuffet~

The easiest is deabilitating it with status affects. Also hit it with leech seed or an equivilant move.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Yeah, you could just simply knock-out wobbuffet by attacking it with something that'll kill it in one shot.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back