• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Since we have the Daily Chit-Chat... Why not Pok?mon Chit-Chat? o.O;;
    So... Lets talk about Pocket Monsters XD

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I too want Fire Red and Leaf Green, but won't get it until Christmas, as I'm skint from buying Animal Crossing... No I didn't import before you ask. Some people do actually wait until it comes out in their own country... I think :/

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I think they're giving you too much help, but I guess it doesn't hurt. The graphics are even more polished than RS, and it's pretty fun to romp through it~

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I'm going to try the wireless adapters out when my friend gets her butt over here to play my copy of LG. XP

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    I got FR last week. The game on GBA is awsome and the wireless adapor is too. I play w/ my sister and bother.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Well, Fr/Lg only arrives at Brazil next week, so I have to wait a bit...

Undertaker the Deadman

Rest... In... Peace...
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2006
    i'am playing fire red with my freind as we speak! wireless adaptor i think i read in the book it's a 10 feet radius to link with someone!

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
    In Europe FR/LG is coming out on next month^^ I`m a patient person and I`m waiting. I would like to buy LeafGreen. It sounds nice and it has a Vulpix =D I have seen LG on eBay but I don`t want it. I don`t trust them. Maybe games aren`t original?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Link the Hero of Time said:
    i'am playing fire red with my freind as we speak! wireless adaptor i think i read in the book it's a 10 feet radius to link with someone!
    Well I don't know how to count in foot, but it's 30 metres ^^;

I started playing it today too but I'm on a rom because I such a cheapskate and an evil criminal of illegal doings. Meh... Don't really have the intention to actually train with EVs and everything... probably just going to beat the game and train normally and call that the end, n00by style XD

LG all the way ^_^ You all evil FRians, die! >>;

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Oi. I want LG. Lucky people who already have them. *stares accusingly at random people* Although I will pick a female character with maybe a Charamander. I love Bulbasaur as its first stage more, but I like the evolved form of Charmander, Charizard. I'm very fond of dragon types for some odd reason. Maybe it's the fact tehy are just too cool.

Ah, I don't agree on Venasaur...although come to think of it Blastoise is not bad either...

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
    LilyPichu said:
    Oi. I want LG. Lucky people who already have them. *stares accusingly at random people* Although I will pick a female character with maybe a Charamander. I love Bulbasaur as its first stage more, but I like the evolved form of Charmander, Charizard. I'm very fond of dragon types for some odd reason. Maybe it's the fact tehy are just too cool.

Ah, I don't agree on Venasaur...although come to think of it Blastoise is not bad either...

I will pick a female trainer and Charmander too. I really like Charizard. What a pity, we can`t have a Chikorita as a starter because she is my fav starter ever. Anyway, a lot of peeps say, that game with Charmander is hard, because first GL is Brock and later Misty. I don`t agree with that. If Charmander evolves into Charmeleon, Brock is not so hard, also for Misty I can pick another pokemon (Pikachu, for example). Who said, that to every battle I have to pick my starter? Hmm...

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Nintendo Official Magazine UK (I hate typing all that out ^_^) says that they have tested the Wireless adaptors and they go to 50m. That's without walls or anything blocking the signal... But this hasn't been confirmed by Nintendo, so it might not work all the time... but it's good to give it a go to experiment and see if you can beat this.

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    Casey said:
    In Europe FR/LG is coming out on next month^^ I`m a patient person and I`m waiting. I would like to buy LeafGreen. It sounds nice and it has a Vulpix =D I have seen LG on eBay but I don`t want it. I don`t trust them. Maybe games aren`t original?

U sure shouldnt trust em! :\
    About a month ago I had bought Pokemon Ruby from there!! I was sooo happy! i had beaten the elite four and I had some really strong Pokemon! including Latios :os: and Rayquaza!! Then I was also at a good point with the Pokedex!
    But then I had noticed that the berry trees did not grow and the time seemed not to pass :/
    So I made a research on the internet and I found out that the game was a pirate copy :'(
    The cartridge was not red and the Nintendo logo wasnt shiny :/

So after all that hard work I decided to ask for a refund and returned the game... how disappointed i was..... and up to now i do not have the game yet :'(

Now I am just waiting for Fire Red so that at least it can compensate Ruby :/

Neko Keeshi

ub3r l33t n00b
    Years
    I have leaf green already. I'm going to buy a new GBA SP(I only have a regular GBA) and a copy of red in a few weeks(or maybe today LOL I dont know)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back