• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    It's not going to be doing its job very well if it's dead. :/

I never understood the point of annoyers. To win a battle, you have to (1) defeat all of an enemy's Pokemon while simultaneously (2) keeping your own Pokemon alive. Offensive Pokes (sweepers, etc.) serve the first purpose, while defensive Pokes (walls, etc.) serve the second.

Annoyers, however, don't serve either purpose- they're just mildly annoying. Your Togekiss is a prime example of this. All it can do is Roost away damage which will most certainly be recounted for, Protect to avoid attacks that will hit next turn, Thunder Wave opponents that aren't Grounds (who can still hit you), and Attract opponents that aren't your gender (who can simply switch out, or risk the 50% hit rate and kill Togekiss). The closest thing to serving a purpose that that Togekiss can do is to pass around paralysis- and there are plenty of other sets that do that much better. That Togekiss is just plain useless.

Detox

The main point of annoyers is on Battle Reveloution,to make your opponet give up. not really useful in Diamond/Pearl.this is my battle reveloution Togekiss,as why I have it on my diamond....not so sure. I was going to release it,but might aswell keep it seeing as it can breed Togepis.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    The main point of annoyers is on Battle Reveloution,to make your opponet give up. not really useful in Diamond/Pearl.this is my battle reveloution Togekiss,as why I have it on my diamond....not so sure. I was going to release it,but might aswell keep it seeing as it can breed Togepis.

Why would an opponent give up, when they can just beat the crap out of that Togekiss?

Oh wait, PBR random WiFi, where people use Rock Climb Infernape. :/

Also, Sableye sucks. :(

Detox

Because people on battle reveloution are usually those who cant win on the DS,so they put together a team of all ubers and an annoyer makes it impossible foe that uber to hit it,like a Hitmontop with

Detect
    protect
    rapid spin(spikes wil never work!!!!)
    triple kick

and I know,sableye sucks,so instead im replacing it with a shiny Abomasnow

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    Any Ghost-type laughs at that set. Also, the Protect+Detect combo doesn't work- if you Protect, Detect has the same chances of failing as Protect would if you use it next turn.

Detox

Yeah,but my friend just showed him facing a team of ubers,and the other guy quit after the first turn because my friends Medicham One Hit KO'ed his rayquaza,and fake outed his kyogre.Isnt that a sore loser?

Detox

Medicham+ice punch=dead rayquaza?and whats worse is that rayquaza was at lvl 50....hacked,much?

Detox

Not really,thats why I got my great record now

wins:274
    losses:1
    ties:1

all thanks to Wi-Fi

Detox

I do,but I thought mines was messed up,turns out my annoying sister jacked up my DS somehow.....long story short,she still owes me $129.99

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    I'm still wondering...is this a good party

Staraptor (Male) Lv. 86 (Flyer)
    Empoleon (Male) Lv. 86 (Surfer/Water-type)
    Victreebel (Female) Lv. 76 (Grass-type)
    Pikachu (Male) Lv. 76 (Electric type)
    Typhlosion (Male) Lv. 51 (Fire-type/Digger)
    Porygon-Z (NG) Lv. 55 (Filler Pokemon)

When these Pokemon hit Lv. 100, I'll bring in a whole new slate

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back