• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Well, I was really tired and searching for Gible, and then a shiny Zubat appeared. First shiny ever, pretty awesome. I'll always remember my pink Crobat. XD First shiny is a great memory.

Detox

You know whats a true case of irony? I caught a blue nidoran(male) in my crystal,along with a pidgey that was shiny....but my file got erased so....

Detox

I use six.....the ones in my sig,all lvl 99.(they are lvl 99 for a reason I wont tell you.....its for breeding purposes is all I will say)

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    My team is this:

Empoleon (Male) Lv. 85
    Staraptor (Male) Lv. 85
    Victreebel (Female) Lv. 75
    Pikachu (Male) Lv. 75
    Typhlosion (Male) Lv. 49
    Porygon-Z (NG) Lv. 53

The Typhlosion and Porygon-Z are in the midst of training

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    My team:

Salamence

Draco meteor
    Dragon Claw
    Dragon dance
    Ice beam

Eww, that moveset is horrible. Why use Dragon Dance when you only have one physical move? If you're going to use a mixed sweeper, you need much better coverage.

Also, when using [COLOR][/COLOR] tags, you don't need to put tags on each line of text. One set of tags will cover an entire paragraph- or an entire post, depending how long you want to make it. For example:

Salamence @ Choice Specs
    Modest
    252 SAtk/ 252 Spe/ 6 HP
    - Draco Meteor
    - Dragon Pulse
    - Hydro Pump
    - Flamethrower

Anyway, I remember my first shiny. It was a Palkia that I was soft-resetting for (for good IVs, not shininess).

Detox

Well only 1 person as killed my dear Salamence(and he was a hacker) soooo.....I dont think anyone that ive battled even knows whats on my team besides Salamence and Togekiss.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    Well, who's to say that you weren't just battling Serebii scrubs? Salamence isn't hard to kill, especially with that glaring 4x Ice weak.

Detox

Well if my mence gets K.O.'ed,My togekiss can annoy the heck out of them,especially if its baton passing to my Miltank

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back