• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

YuuNoKami Saka

Super Sentai, Mairu!
    Years
    So I went to my local GameStop today and I bought a used copy of FireRed. I got it home and started it up to see the previous owner already had a game going! ^.^ So I went into the game and she had 37 Pokemon and 5 badges. So, what I did was, I caught Pokemon that I would like to transfer to Diamond while in the process of catching 50 for the name. I went and got the Amulet Coin and the EXP. Share so I can have a Pokemon hold it and bring them to Diamond...so I will have 2 of each. ^.^ But not only are those awesome to have...she had a Lv. 50 Charizard!! How she had it before beating Sabrina...I will never know. But needless to say, I am transferring maybe 15-20 to my Diamond so i can train them. ^.^

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    I don't really need to catch any pokemon because, I got LeafGreen, FireRed and Emerald from Ebay and there all maxxed pokemon on the pokedex and, all pokemon Shiny in the PC and so does maxxed money too XD So call me lazy if you want too >_<

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    Fair enough for the NYC Pokemon (they suck, anyway), but can't you just tell them you want some Pokeyman cards to get them to drive you to Toys R Us?

Detox

Most events suck( cept the latis and mew.....and deoxys) so your not missing much

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back