• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    What is the name of the fire one again?...O_o

If you mean the Fire starter, then its name is Hikozaru. I'm not too fond of it, personally. But who knows, knowing me, I could very well fall in love with it by the time the games come to America. XD; *cough* Hopefully not.

~Kelsey

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Well teh new names sound not like teh other Pokemon, As in I mean some of teh new names sound even worse than some before, to me I wish there could of been better names just not as unique as these..But I still like teh names Pocchama and Pachirisu..They probably are teh only ones I like..because they sound more like Pokemon-ish.

<3 Nica--Do I ever make any sence

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yes...Pokemon is good..But that is kinda offtopic of the current talkings of names..

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Lol, i like the idea the Grass starter, oh btw, what is it's secondary type? Rock? XD that would eb pretty cool. Also, i hate the fact that 2 games in a row, they made the final forms Fire/Fighting, how unoriginal -_-

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Meh, fire starters/fighting aint all bad.

They make a great combo that can kick most other Pokemon.
    Good defence when it comes to rock because you get good protection.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Blaziken and Combusken do look better then the evo's of the Shinou fire starter.
    Hoenn had some really good starter Pokemon. (Johto had the cute ones :3)

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'm not too fond of Hikouzaru myself...
    Actually Diamond/Pearl starters are probably my least favorite.
    I liked Torchic, Cyndaquil, and Charmander alot better. x3
    Mainly Charmander. <3

As for as how good Fire Starters are...they're normally the ones I stick with the first time around in the games, I love fire Pokemon. x3

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    How come everyone hates Hikozaru? =\ Well, I can't say I liked it when I first saw it, but it has grown on me. And I don't see why people say its evos don't look as good as Combusken and Blaziken. Combusken and Blaziken = random, mutated chickens and Hikozaru's evolutions = random, mutated monkeys. The difference isn't really that big.

Another thing I don't understand is why everyone likes Pochama. Of course everyone's entitled to their own opinion, but Pochama's cuteness is just too overwhelming and makes me feel sick.

My Pokémon Diamond starter is definitely going to be Naetoru as it has all the cute things from Chikorita and Trapinch put together and its evos have awesome defensive stats and a good movepool to go with them. And Dotaitos (Naetoru's final form for those who don't know) has a freakin' bonsai tree growing on its back, and Bonsai trees > you. =D

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Another thing I don't understand is why everyone likes Pochama. Of course everyone's entitled to their own opinion, but Pochama's cuteness is just too overwhelming and makes me feel sick.

Lol Thats the thing...I'm not too fond of Pochama either...but I like it more then the other starters, I guess...

Mudkip85

A.K.A ~KIPPER~
    Years
    I'm not too fond of Hikouzaru myself...
    Actually Diamond/Pearl starters are probably my least favorite.
    I liked Torchic, Cyndaquil, and Charmander alot better. x3
    Mainly Charmander. <3

I have to say drew has a good point. For me i think they tried to hard to impress us this time round with the new starters and maybe should have been more relaxed about it so that they could produce great starters like previous generation starters.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Yes, actually, I didn't really like any of the D/P starters when I first saw them. But soon, I started to like Naetoru and Hikozaru. I agree on the fact that they tried too hard to make Pochama cute. I'm not too fond of it because of that, and I usually like the water starters. XD

I guess I'm starting with Hikozaru when I get my Diamond. Just because I find all it's forms are nice-looking. Mutant monkeys have this sort of effect one me. XD

Mudkip85

A.K.A ~KIPPER~
    Years
    How come everyone hates Hikozaru?

Well i think i have a decent answer to that question. The other two starters through their evolutionary stages change quite alot in their physical appearances however now lets look at hikozaru. Each time it evolves for me it just looks like its getting taller and hardly any other characteristics change its type changes yes, but i still think that they could have worked better on changing its appearance through its evoulutionary stages just look at Naetoru at least its final evoltuion is good.

Trainer Mehmet

Treecko is the Strong Pokemon.
    Years
    Pokémon Chit-Chat
    Hello and welcome to mine Pokemon Chat Club (PCC). here you can chat and discuss something about Pokemon. This greatest serie goes about the Monsters (Pocket). The monster must be captured on the special Ball named Pokeball. I like to watch on the TV and Play at the handheld (GBA) and Console Nintendo Wii (Soon).

If wonder why I love Pokemon?​
    Sinds the year 1995 I play the Final Fantasy VII. And battles agains the Monster that´s the rules of Final Fantasy games. And I wish tha game was that I train mine own Monsters and than was on 1998 came Pokemon Red and Blue for Game Boy I played and I was great on that Pokemon game.

Oke Please join. I will go first to mine chat start.​
    =======================================================================
    Pokemon what can I tell about it. It´s the greatest game ever of Nintendo and Gamefreak. But this game is so big that will be not stop right now. After the game of NGC (Nintendo Gamecube) named Pokemon Coloseum and Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness now will be came soon for the Wii named Pokemon battle revolution this time you can play online against the whole world to become Pokemon world Champion.

-Mine Favorite Trainers-​
    Pokémon Chit-Chat
    Pokemon Trainer May. She is so cute and the trainer of Torchic and soon for mine Favorite Pokemon Blaziken. And she is the doughter of the Hoenn´s first Gym leader named Norman. He is the greatest Gym Leader and nice ofcourse. Her´s brother Max goes with her and Ash.
    Pokémon Chit-Chat
    Erica is the cutest and nicely Pokemon Gym Leader of the Kanto 4th Gym Leader. She got the Ranbow Badge and she lives in the beutifull City named celaton City. And she sells the parfums too for the nice smells.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Wut?
    That is so off topic.
    In case you didn't know we were talking about the Shinou starters.

I'm going to pic the grass one. Pochama is cute, but too cute, and Hikozaru (if that's his name) you read before what I think of him. >_>

~Jack~

Back In Business
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2007
    I think i am getting diamond and pearl for chrsitmas, i may not. But i really dont know what i am/would pick.

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2006
    Actually, I like the D/P batch of starters better than I did the R/S starters. Weird I know, but there you go.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back