• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arceus200

Fanfic writer in training.
    Years
    good point.

That show, although, has GOT to run out of ideas someday. I would like it if they would show the first few episodes ever created. those were better that today's episodes (hey, everyone's entitled to their own opinion, right?).

I love the first episode I ever saw, where Ash got his first pokemon, pikachu. That was heartwarming, with a touch of funny (again, everyone's entitled to their own opinion). Wait, how did I just get from how a world map would destroy the rest of the pokemon series to my favorite episode? Oh, well. See you all later!!!

(^),(^)

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    good point.

That show, although, has GOT to run out of ideas someday. I would like it if they would show the first few episodes ever created. those were better that today's episodes (hey, everyone's entitled to their own opinion, right?).
    Yes they are, that's why I think the new episodes are the best. Oh, and on the comment of them running out of ideas, Suzae-San has been airing for 40 years, with new episodes airing every week I believe. Or was it Doreamon? I can't remember which it is.

I love the first episode I ever saw, where Ash got his first pokemon, pikachu. That was heartwarming, with a touch of funny (again, everyone's entitled to their own opinion). Wait, how did I just get from how a world map would destroy the rest of the pokemon series to my favorite episode? Oh, well. See you all later!!!
    (^),(^)
    It's called free writing I believe.

I think Dawn and Piplup's were better by the way :classic:.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    OK. Maybe they are.
    But i still do not like piplup too much.
    Do you like piplup?

Aw come on, how can you not like a baby-blue emperor penguin?

At least, that's what Empoleon reminds me of.[the emperor part] :D

Not to mention how tough Piplup/Pochama can be.
    Pochama is its Japanese name, by the way.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    I was talking about the cartoon's Piplup having UberPool.

The game has Empoleon at a real weakness though, making it really weak to Earthquake.

Arceus200

Fanfic writer in training.
    Years
    good point, but i mean it would be cool to be the trainer commanding to demolish the shriveled up opponent who does not even have a sign of chance of coming out without losing a bet.

That's what's cool.

Mectricmon

Centre stage
    Years
    Have any of you guys visited https://www.arkeis.com/pokemonfactory.htm its great for pokemon art like this.
    Pokémon Chit-Chat

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Fissure was used by Tauros in the Orange Islands League Championship match IIRC.

@Metricmon: No I haven't visited that site. I might sometime though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back