• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Choose Your Own Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    You give in…
    "Good boy." The girl says. "But I just want to be safe. Sleep Powder." With that, her Bulbasaur releases some green powder, and suddenly you're all woozy. "Before you fall out… the name's Ashley. See you later." You've blacked out!

When you finally come to, you're gagged and tied up at Route 22. You see Ashley talking with a couple of Rocket grunts, and you also see a couple cages with Pokémon in them. In one of the cages is Charmander!

"Look! The kid's come to, Ash!" One of the grunts's said. The grunt then walked over to you, and kneeled down, grabbing your head. "Now then. Where's Mew?" You don't know what he's talking about, so he bashes your head into the tree behind you. "I'll ask once again: WHERE'S MEW?!"

"You said you wouldn't hurt him!" Ashley yelped. The second grunt grabbed her by the wrist and threw her down.

"We're done here. Beat it." He says. Ashley is hesitant, but she shoots you a look as if to say I'm sorry and then runs off. The grunts continue to beat you for what feels like hours.

"The kid won't say jack. According to the censors, there's someone in the area. Let's go mug him, and if he still won't say anything by the time we get back…" He looks at you and motioned slitting of the throat. They then leave.

What will you do now?

Your Options
    Remain there.
    Try to wiggle free.
    Try to call to Charmander

perfectmonster

Eggs Are Awesome!
    Years
    OMG THAT B****!!! We have to get out of here! Try to wriggle free; If we try to ask Charmander he might still be mad at us. Save us, THEN SAVE HIM!

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2010
    Try to wiggle free. It would be useless to call Charmander and to remain still.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    You try to wiggle free…
    But it's useless. You can't get free. Charmander sees your efforts, but goes back to curling up and back to it's sleep. However, a Squirtle rushes out of the bushes and uses Tail Whip to slice your ropes. You stand up, extremely groggy.

"Don't push yerself, kid." Says a familiar voice. Gary walks out from the bushes. "Good job, Squirtle. Now wake him up with some water to the face!" Squirtle complies, by shooting you dead in the face with a Water Gun. You fall back on your butt. What do you do?

Your Options
    Remain silent
    Get angry
    Ask him about Ashley
    Ask him why he's here

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Ask why he's here
    "Some Ashley girl came to me, begging for me to help. I agreed, but I won't say why. Speaking of Ash, we should probably go after her. She's the diversion that those grunts went after. Here, lemme release that Charmander of yours. Go, Rattata! Naw that cage open!" Gary said as he released a Rattata. "Let's go." Charmander walks over to you, and for a second you think he may forgive you. But then it spits an Ember in your face. Gary starts to run off. But you notice the other cages full of Pokémon, and feel for them.

Your Options
    Bring them to Gary's attention.
    Ignore them.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Tell Gary
    "Oh right! I almost forgot!" Gary said as he walked over to the cages and proceeded to release the Pokémon, and recapture them. "I may not like most people, but I refuse to leave a Pokémon in need be." He said as he rose up. "Now come on."

The two of you run towards the city, and finally find Ashley and Bulbasaur.

"Ash!" Gary exclaims.

"You… and Gary. You came." Ashley said, relieved. The grunts had defeated her and her Bulbasaur.

"Come on, kid! Let's show these guys what it's like to have a REAL Pokémon battle! One Pokémon each! Let's go!" Gary said as he threw down a Pokeball. Out of the smoke came his Squirtle. You're hesitant, but you send forth Charmander. It refuses until Gary requests it to, which it complies.

"Humph! We can beat a couple more brats! Zubat!" One grunt says.

"Yeah! Koffing!" The other says.

Grunt's Zubat/Lv.15

Leech Life, Supersonic, Bite
    Grunt's Koffing/Lv.12

Tackle, Smog, Poison Gas
    Gary's Squirtle/Lv.15

Tackle, Tail Whip, Bubble, Withdraw, Water Gun
    Your Charmander/Lv.5

Scratch, Growl, Ember, Flamethrower

Your Options
    Wait for someone to make the first move.
    Attack with Flamethrower
    Attack with Scratch
    Attack with Ember
    Attack with Growl

Cid

Years
    I'm loving the story after reading the whole thread, mainly because of how Izanagi makes these awesome scenarios.
    Too bad our main character has been abused by odd votes lacking much thought.

Anyway, I'm saying use Flamethrower on the Koffing, too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back