• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Choose Your Own Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011

Not too smart!
    You Quick Attack dead into Beedrill's outreached needles!

"Yeah! Lay it into em!" Jacob cheers! Beedrill unleashes a flurry of jabs and stabs on Pidgeotto before it hits the ground! Pidgeotto struggles back up, ready to continue fighting, but for how long?!

Your Options
    Quick Attack
    Tackle
    Gust
    Sand Attack
    Wait
    Forfeit

Cid

Years
    Wow, this thread is getting extra popular. \:D/
    Since Sand Attack looks like it already won, I'd also go with it. Pidgeotto is in a strategic position (near the ground) where it can whip up an eye piercing sand attack. Gust probably won't work that well in this position.
    Now then, blind the Beedrill!

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Sand Attack!
    Pidgeotto whips up a Sand Attack, temporarily blinding Beedrill!

"Beedrill try to focus using your antenna!" Jacob exclaims! Make a move!

Your Options
    Quick Attack
    Tackle
    Gust
    Forfeit
    Wait

Cid

Years
    So he can still sense us? Uh-oh, time to use an attack that doesn't risk our distance from those needles. O_o
    I'm also going to go with Gust. Do your best, Pidgeotto.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Gust!!!
    Pidgeotto flies up into the air, rears back it's wings, and forces them forward, blasting Beedrill with a powerful gust of wind, smacking it into a tree. Beedrill flops over, facedown, knocked out. You win!!

"No way! I haven't lost a match in awhile!" Jacob says as he recalls Beedrill. "I guess you get to try and catch that Weed…le." Jacob says as he turns around and sees that it's left!! "Hehe… oops. Oh well! Let's keep going towards the exit!" With Jacob's assistance you reach the exit of the forest within a few hours.

"Well, this is it. From here on, you'll head out towards Pewter City. I hear that Brock's a Gym Leader there."

You wonder who and what he's talking about, but that's for another time. You head on out, saying your farewells to Jacob. Time to head out.

As you walk through Route 2, relieved to be out of Viridian Forest. You notice you've been walking through grass for awhile. Wanna look for a Pokémon?

Your Options:
    Yes
    No

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    Well, both of our Pokemon aren't a good match up with Rock Pokemon, so let's look.

Cid

Years
    No Weedle for a prize? It's the end of the world! D:

Let's just look for all the Pokemanz we can find, as a replacement for the lost Weedle.
    So my answer is yes.
    Might be a bad decision, though, because our Pokemon aren't exactly in full health. Eh, nevermind that.

- - -
    I'm surprised the Weedle hasn't just crawled away while we're battling.
    And I quote it yet again.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Yes
    What Pokémon do you want to look for?

Your Options
    Rattata
    Pidgey
    Pidgeotto
    Weedle
    Caterpie
    Nidoran (Female)
    Nidoran (Male)
    Pikachu

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    Nidoran male since it can learn Double Kick, AKA Fighting move. Fighting > Rock.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back