• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Choose Your Own Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    Dex it.

We need more information so we know what moves it knows and stuff.

Years
    aww man this sucks! i would normally say "put dem hands 2 dat primeape!" XD but since our trainer got whooped by Gary...i choose Dex it! i cant think of much else we can do...btw, how many pokeballs do we hav left?

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    dex it since there's nothing left to do (that will help)

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011

Primeape Lv.28
    Known Attacks: Karate Chop, Low Kick, Rage, Fury Swipes

"Primeape, the Pig Monkey Pokemon. Primeape is almost always in a bad mood, and will attack one for even looking at it! It's rage won't cease until it's caught it's prey, or defeated."

Your Options
    Run away
    Scream for help
    Try to fight

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    try to fight :) :) :)
    oh yeah, how many pokeballs do we have left?

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Umm... I think you've got 2 more.

EDIT: Nvm, you're good.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    Try to fight:

OOC: here's a good picture I found that matches the area we're fighting i nand the Primeape.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    I think I should rephrase. I'll give you all a re-vote. I meant physically go toe-to-toe with it. As in, YOU fight Primeape. Your Pokemon are knocked clean out.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    Scream for help XD.

( I may have to go, my friend just got into a major fight and broke his nose. He's still at school so I'm going to see if I can help.)

Cid

Years
    I guess screaming for help won already, so I'm saying that, too.

I have no idea why you guys decided to make all three Pokemon attack the Primeape at once. We should have attacked it one by one, sending out Charmander first (due to its lack of weaknesses or resistances to Fighting-types), then Nidoran (with its resistance to Fighting-types), and lastly Pidgeotto (with its type advantage and flight). If we did that instead of making them attack all at once, we could have facilitated a well fought battle, damaged the Primeape and caught it back then. Anyway, I guess you guys just want to have fun with the adventure, so I guess it isn't too bad (it turned out pretty funny to read, too).

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    Screaming for help works.
    Go with that.

If help doesn't come, maybe we could just capture one of the Mankeys we defeated already and skeddaddle.

perfectmonster

Eggs Are Awesome!
    Years
    Scream for help: Observe!

O_O AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!! *runs up and steps on Primape's toes* *proceeds to run away screaming :P )

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Scream for Help!!
    (Sorry for the wait guys, been having some internet troubles again)

You scream for help as loud as you can, as Primeape rushes at you! Suddenly, four vines lash out, grabbing Primeape by the wrists and ankles!

"Long time no see! I seem to be suffering from a major case of déjà vu, 'cept this time, I'M playin the hero!" Ashley says, with her Ivysaur by her side! She looks down from a ledge above. "Sleep Powder, Ivysaur!" She commands. Ivysaur shoots a seed from the plant on it's back, that explodes in Primeape's face, releasing green dust, that slowly puts Primeape into a deep sleep! "And now…" Ashley says as she hops down. "Poof!" She says, as she drops a PokéBall onto Primeape, capturing Primeape.

Your Options
    Ask her why she's here
    Thank her
    Get angry cause she took Primeape
    Stand in awe

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back