• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chronicles - Kanto Adventures - PG-13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kozoi

Mmmmm.
    Years

The world of Pokémon, a vast and beautiful world full of mysterious creatures known as Pokémon. Humans live alongside Pokémon in everyday life to build a better world, theres always more to discover in the fantastic world of Pokémon.

There are many different people who work alongside Pokémon from Rangers who maintain peace among forest and mountain Pokémon to researchers who try to learn everything they can about Pokémon.

Pokémon are guided by Pokémon Trainers who train them to become stronger, they are friends with their Pokémon and they treat them as equals. However, not everyone thinks of Pokémon as their equal partners.

There are many factions dedicated to misusing Pokémon for profit, the most popular one is known as Team Rocket which is an organisation ran by Giovanni. Team Rocket have stolen an item known as the "Dark Flute" which is said to open a portal into a world filled with darkness, a world of pure dispair known only as "The torn world".

The torn world can only be opened if it is played in the Hidden land, Team Rocket are looking for it in a plot to explore there for a power thats strong enough to conquer the world. Can you stop them?

Your our only hope, dive deep into the world of Pokémon and work as equals to stop Team Rocket before its too late! Only one question remains. Will you take the right path or the easy one?

-End.

1. Please obay all forum rules, any disobaying the rules could get the roleplay in trouble so please don't break the rules.

2. If your posting a section of roleplay it must be atleast two paragraphs long, and by two paragraphs i mean atleast 6-8 lines.

3. Full english only please, i do not appriciate people who TALK LYK DIS YO.

4. No finding Pokémon, items or anything else without my approval. To find something such as an item or Pokémon here is the correct way to do it.

"... I spotted something shiny in the bushes."

Once you have posted something like that i will decide what item it is, or if you state the bushes move or something then i will state what pops out. Be it a Pikachu or even a Ratata, that is my choice.

5. Keep it PG-13 please, we do not want any scenes that are too hot for this section.

6. Do not post pointless OOC posts on this thread, you can post at the end of a roleplay section an OOC comment on how your roleplay has gone ect.

7. No being a moron. Yeah, this means basically spoiling scenes by trying to eat a Caterpie or something.

8. No catching legendarys, sorry. Pokémon such as Rotom, Spirtomb, Phione, ect. do not count as legendarys so if you see one such as them it is fair game.

9. No Parodying Main characters such as Ash. Sorry guys, i know Pikachu rocks too but im pretty sure we don't need a parody of Ash here.

10. Nooooooooo, i mean Nooooooooo arguing. I'm being serious guys, i do not want you guys arguing on here or i will ask a moderator to delete your posts for spoiling my roleplay.

Thanks for reading the rules!

SIGNUPS ARE CLOSED.

Trainer One:
    -+ Name: Oshri Rennu
    -+Age: 14
    -+Gender: Male
    -+Pokémon:

Squirtle, the tiny turtle Pokémon.
    Moves: Tackle, Tailwhip, Bubble.
    Nature: Jolly

Trainer Two:
    -+ Name: slls81 - Ben Sampson
    -+Age: 16
    -+Pokémon:

Bulbasaur, the plant Pokémon.
    Moves: Tackle, Growl, Leech-seed.
    Nature: Docile

Trainer Three:
    -+ Name: Pikalover10 - Max
    -+Age: 10
    -+Pokémon:

Charmander, the fire-lizard Pokémon.
    Moves: Scratch, Growl, Ember.
    Nature: Brave

Special:

Trainer Four: (Only avaliable after others are gone)
    -+ Name:
    -+Age:
    -+Gender:
    -+Pokémon:

Ralts, the feeling Pokémon.
    Moves: Growl, Thunderpunch, Confusion
    Nature: Quiet

Deeper information is posted on the OOC thread, including items and any other Pokémon they have.

A special thanks to Pokécommunity who hosts such a great forum and the staff who maintain this forum, it wouldnt be possible without you guys!

Oh and a special thanks to John for showing the epicness of Hoppip when he beat Emerald with just Hoppip. ^^

Also, please use this template for registering.

-Name: What is your name?
    -Pokémon Choice: Please pick a Pokémon, Ralts isnt avaliable until last reg.
    -Rp Sample: Please post a sample of roleplay, it must be atleast 3 paragraphs.
    -Personality: Your trainers 'nature' of sorts, it doesnt have to be a long sentance.
    -What the trainer looks like: What does the trainer look like? Be as descriptive as possible please.
    -History: What is your history? Any special items we should know about?

~ How to find and capture a Pokémon for dummies:
    A look into how our system works!

To find a Pokémon you must post something like this extract from an rp:

"Azurill bounced up and down the field as his trainer stood aside her, she was hoping to show off her new water gun attack off to Keira who was looking down at the rocky path. Azurill noticed a bush in the distance shake and she bounced over to it. Keira lifted her head and out of the bush popped a... _____".

See, ill fill in the blanks.

Also when you toss the Pokéball heres an extract on how it will work.

"Keira tossed the Pokéball, Azurill had done a great job at weakening the Pichu which was on its hind legs, spinning around as it was trying to stay on its hind legs. The Pokéball began to tilt as Keira waited paciently for the result of the capture."

Heres where i decide if you've done an acceptable battle to capture the Pokémon, or if its simply too strong. And yes, you can do attacks and state that they hit but please be realistic. For example, a thundershock could not beat a Golem in one hit.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

slls81

What does that even mean?
    Years
    cool

Okay this looks like fun, here's my sign up:

Name: Ben Sampson
    Pokemon Choice: Bulbasaur
    RP sample:
    Code:
    [/FONT]
    [COLOR=gray][FONT=Calibri][COLOR=black]Ben flew round the corner, almost falling due to the speed at which he was travelling. He couldn't believe that he had overslept; today of all days! He was now sprinting up the path to Oak's lab and barely noticed the many pokémon he was passing in his hurry. He finally reached the door and, breathing heavily, started pounding on it.[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri][COLOR=black]"Professor, Open Up"[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri][COLOR=black]The door opened to reveal a man in his 60's, with a bulbasaur hiding behind his left leg. "What is the commotion out here?"[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri][COLOR=black]"Professor! I'm here to get my pokémon!"[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri][COLOR=black]"Very well you better come in" Said Oak, letting the young man in. "You must be Ben? All of the other trainers have already been to collect their pokémon."[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri][COLOR=black]"There is one left for me isn't there Professor?" asked Ben, worried that his pokémon adventure may be over before it had even begun.[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri][COLOR=black]"Yes, yes don't you worry about that." Said Prof. Oak, sitting down. "I'll give you your starter pokémon once all the data has been loaded onto your Pokédex". As the professor explained this the Bulbasaur that followed him to the door walked into the lab and jumped onto the professor's lap.[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri][COLOR=black]"What's a Pokédex professor?"[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri][COLOR=black]"A Pokédex is the electronic device on the table. It is designed to catalogue and provide information regarding the various species of Pokémon you might encounter during you journey"[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri][COLOR=black]"Oh okay" Said Ben not having truly understood what the professor just said. After that the two of them just sat there for at least couple of minutes; Ben staring into space and Prof. Oak absent mindedly petting Bulbasaur.  [/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri][COLOR=black]"So how'd you get that Bulbasaur Professor?" Ben finally asked; trying to start small talk rather than sit in silence while they waited for his Pokédex to load.[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri][COLOR=black]"Oh, well I found this little fella one day while I was conducting my research. He was trying to fight off a flock of angered Spearow and managed to tumble his way into me... my head was so sore after all the pecking I endured" Prof. Oak laughed at the memory and Bulbasaur looked away embarrassed, especially when Ben joined the professor in laughing.[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri][COLOR=black]Beep. Beep. Beep.[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri][COLOR=black]"Alright Ben, I've downloaded everything you'll need for your journey, here are your 5 Pokéballs, your Pokédex, and your Bulbasaur" Ben took the items and grinned, his pokémon journey was finally beginning. Placing the empty Pokéballs and the Pokédex in his pocket; he picked up the Pokéball containing his Bulbasaur. He had been waiting a long time for this moment; his first pokémon! [/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri][COLOR=black]"Ok, Bulbasaur Go!!!!!!!!!!!!" He said throwing the red and white ball. The ball span through the air before landing on the lab floor, opening and...[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri][COLOR=black]"Ermm Professor? The Pokéball you gave me... it's empty!? Where's my Bulbasaur?"[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri][COLOR=black]"He's right here" Prof Oak said pointing at the Bulbasaur beside him, who looked just as confused as Ben. [/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri][COLOR=black]"But that Bulbasaur seems really attached to you Professor"[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri][COLOR=black]"Maybe," Replied the Professor, "But it's no longer a baby and can't just follow me round the lab all day. It's now old enough to venture out of the lab and see the world with a trainer, you to be precise"[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri][COLOR=black]"Okay great" Enthused Ben. He knelt down and smiled at his new Bulbasaur, "Guess that means you're coming with me little guy!" [/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri][COLOR=black]"Saur" Said the Bulbasaur, turning his head away from his new trainer. 'This might need a little work' thought Ben as he looked down on his new Pokémon. [/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/COLOR][FONT=Calibri]

Personality: Ben is very outgoing and fiercely loyal. He will do anything and everything for his friends, and believes this will translate to his pokemon. He doesn't care what others think of him and often ignores people that are rude to begin with. He can be very sarcastic with people, which can lead to some unwanted tension; particularly people he has just met.
    Appearance: Ben is tall for his age, at nearly 6 foot. He is quite skinny and has a slight tan, giving him an athletic look. Ben has medium length brown hair, which is difficult to see under the pokémon league branded, black and red baseball cap he always wears. Ben usually wears jeans which are slightly baggy and a black coat over the top of his red t-shirt.
    History: Ben was born, raised and has spent his entire life in pallet town. He has watched year after year, as trainer after trainer left on their pokémon adventure. Ben always wished he was the one leaving, but when he was 10 he was forbidden to leave by his parents. Distraught, Ben thought his chances at a pokémon adventure were over. Now 16, he has decided he is old enough to make his own choices and is leaving home. He may be older than many trainers leaving on their pokémon journey; but he is as excited as anyone.

Kozoi

Mmmmm.
    Years
    Accepted and thanks. You may begin your journey when you see fit, i do not delay people as i think its unfair.

^^ I hope i can keep up with everyone.

slls81

Years
    ok cool, how are you going to run this? in most rp's the gamemaster seems to put up a route/town summary and then everyone plays out that area, or have you got your own way of doing things?

Also how is capturing wild pokemon working?

Kozoi

Mmmmm.
    Years
    ok cool, how are you going to run this? in most rp's the gamemaster seems to put up a route/town summary and then everyone plays out that area, or have you got your own way of doing things?

Also how is capturing wild pokemon working?

For now, just start off in Pallet Town please and recieve your Bulbasaur.

Capturing Pokemon explinations and such will be posted in the OOC thread which is about to be created now.

I have also posted an explination of the capturing and finding items system on the same thread for you.

Im sure it will grow on you since its how most forum roleplays work, which are forums with many different catagorys and loads of members instead of 3-4.

Last edited:

Vonny

Spriter and Pkmn Breeder
    Years
    Heehee, I call a spot. Will edit in a second <3
    edit: nvm D':

Last edited:

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Name: Max
    -Pokémon Choice: Charmander
    -Rp Sample:
    Max woke up topling out of his bed. It was his tenth birthday today and he was soooo excited to get his very first pokemon. He closed his bedroom door and put on his red T-shirt, his black pants,his brown running shoes, his pokemon league hat he got when he went to one of the leagues, and his necklace that had a Sharpedo tooth on it. He left his hair like it was, black spiky/messy as it was. His dad often nagged at him about it and Max suspected he did it so that it was like he still had a mom.

He grabbed the letter from Proffessor Birch that said

Dear Begining Trainer,

Hi. Proffessor Birch here! I want you and 7 other trainers to come by my lab and pick out your starting pokemon! I hope that you and those other trainers have a wonderful time being a trainer.
    -Proffessor Birch.

Max slipped the letter into his posket and put his backpack on. He ran out the door into the middle of Littleroot Town. Where he met 7 other trainers. They went to the proffessor's lab. They knocked on it and the door opened. They all went inside and they split up to find the proffessor, but he was nowhere there.

Suddenly they all heard a loud scream coming from Route 101. They all ran outside onto the route to find Proffessor Birch being attacked by seven pokemon.

"Quick grab any pokeball and throw it at the pokemon you want!" He yelled.

Max ran up to a pokeball along with a bunch of other trainers and looked at all the pokemon. He knew each and every one of them. There was a Torchic, a Mudkip,a Treeko, a Skitty, a Makuhita, a Electric, and a Bagon. Torchic, Makuhita, Bagon, and Electric were already taken. He looked at the remaining pokemon and threw his pokeball at the Treeko. It wriggled back and forth. Back and forth. Then suddenly it stopped moving and he caught the Treeko.

"Yes. I caught...a Treeko!" He yelled.

-Personality: Max is very very hilarious. He usually tells jokes whenever he can and sometimes even helps him in pokemon battles. He loves to swim and climb trees. Some people even compare him to an Aipom due to how high and how fast he can climb a tree, and some people compare him to a Mudkip due to how fast he can swim. He usually spends most of his time in trees and the water. He looks out over the land while he is in a tree.

-What the trainer looks like: Max wears a red shirt polo shirt, black and yellow shorts, a black and yellow baseball cap, black fingerless glove, a yellow fingerless glove, red running shoes, a yellow knapsack slung across his shoulder, has crystal blue eyes, has black spiky/messy hair, stands at about 4 foot 4 and weighs about 95 lbs.
    -History: Max grew up with his parents and lived a normal life until he was about 5. He turned 5 and his mom became pregnant. While his mom was pregnant Team Rocket took her away! One day they were on a picnic and 4 men from their team kidnapped her. His father was at work when this happened and Max chased after his mom for half an hour. He got to exhausted and couldn't catch up to her. He vowed since that day that he would become a trainer and with the help of other people bring down Team Rocket and find out if his mother was either alive and he had a little brother or little sister, or if his mom was dead. He hoped that the outcome was the first one.

((OOC: Hoep it is good enough!))

Last edited:

Kozoi

Mmmmm.
    Years
    Name: Max
    -Pokémon Choice: Charmander
    -Rp Sample:
    Max woke up topling out of his bed. It was his tenth birthday today and he was soooo excited to get his very first pokemon. He closed his bedroom door and put on his red T-shirt, his black pants,his brown running shoes, his pokemon league hat he got when he went to one of the leagues, and his necklace that had a Sharpedo tooth on it. He left his hair like it was, black spiky/messy as it was. His dad often nagged at him about it and Max suspected he did it so that it was like he still had a mom.

He grabbed the letter from Proffessor Birch that said

Dear Begining Trainer,

Hi. Proffessor Birch here! I want you and 7 other trainers to come by my lab and pick out your starting pokemon! I hope that you and those other trainers have a wonderful time being a trainer.
    -Proffessor Birch.

Max slipped the letter into his posket and put his backpack on. He ran out the door into the middle of Littleroot Town. Where he met 7 other trainers. They went to the proffessor's lab. They knocked on it and the door opened. They all went inside and they split up to find the proffessor, but he was nowhere there.

Suddenly they all heard a loud scream coming from Route 101. They all ran outside onto the route to find Proffessor Birch being attacked by seven pokemon.

"Quick grab any pokeball and throw it at the pokemon you want!" He yelled.

Max ran up to a pokeball along with a bunch of other trainers and looked at all the pokemon. He knew each and every one of them. There was a Torchic, a Mudkip,a Treeko, a Skitty, a Makuhita, a Electric, and a Bagon. Torchic, Makuhita, Bagon, and Electric were already taken. He looked at the remaining pokemon and threw his pokeball at the Treeko. It wriggled back and forth. Back and forth. Then suddenly it stopped moving and he caught the Treeko.

"Yes. I caught...a Treeko!" He yelled.

-Personality: Max is very very hilarious. He usually tells jokes whenever he can and sometimes even helps him in pokemon battles. He loves to swim and climb trees. Some people even compare him to an Aipom due to how high and how fast he can climb a tree, and some people compare him to a Mudkip due to how fast he can swim. He usually spends most of his time in trees and the water. He looks out over the land while he is in a tree.

-What the trainer looks like: Max wears a red shirt,black pants, adn brown running shoes. He has black spiky/ messy hair and usually wears a pokemon league hat he got from a league he went to. He has crystal blue eyes and a necklace with a Sharpedo tooth on it. He stands at about 4 foot 2 and weighs in at 100 lbs.(Oh and for whatever reason my computer won't let me have a trainer card so if I'm not accepted because of that then tell me).
    -History: Max grew up with his parents and lived a normal life until he was about 5. He turned 5 and his mom became pregnant. While his mom was pregnant Team Rocket took her away! One day they were on a picnic and 4 men from their team kidnapped her. His father was at work when this happened and Max chased after his mom for half an hour. He got to exhausted and couldn't catch up to her. He vowed since that day that he would become a trainer and with the help of other people bring down Team Rocket and find out if his mother was either alive and he had a little brother or little sister, or if his mom was dead. He hoped that the outcome was the first one.

((OOC: Hoep it is good enough!))

Accepted.

Please start in Pallet town and recieve your Charmander. Prof. Oak will also gift you with 5 Pokéballs and a Red Pokédex.

slls81

Years
    Chapter 1

Beep Beep

The alarm rang loudly in Ben's ear. He opened his eyes and squinted as a small beam of light shone through a gap in the curtains and into his eyes. It was early, he knew that, but that was ok today was the day he was finally getting his pokémon. He had been waiting for six years for today, ever since his parents told him they weren't going to let him leave all those years ago. Now, though, he was older and he made his own rules. No-one could stop him this time. He looked over at his backpack and double checked he had packed everything he would need. Satisfied, he walked downstairs and placed the note he had written to his parents explaining that he was leaving. With that he slid out of the door and started the long walk to Professor Oak's laboratory.

Ben finally reached the lab, checked his watch and saw it was just after 10 o'clock and stood at the door. Professor Oak had asked the trainers to meet at 11. Ben was early, but he decided to knock anyway. He had been waiting long enough for this after all. As he reached the door, though, a thought crossed his mind, 'what if my pokémon isn't here yet? Maybe I should wait until 11.' With that he turned and was making to leave when the door opened behind him.

"Ben, what are you doing here so early?"

Ben turned to see a man in his 60's wearing a lab coat, with the paper he had just picked up tucked under his left arm and a cup of coffee in his right hand. "Err, well I...." Ben began to mumble

"Too excited to wait were you?" Ben nodded nervously. Oak sighed "Well I guess you better come in then"

As Ben followed oak into his lab, Oak enquired of him, "I must say, I was a little surprised when you told me you would be leaving on a pokémon journey Ben. What did you do to change your parents minds after all these years?"

Ben looked at the floor. "They... they didn't exactly change their minds Professor." Ben started, "Oh?" "Now that I'm 16 I figured I could make decisions like this for myself"

"I see" said Professor Oak looking solemnly at Ben. After a pause he continued "You know Ben you shouldn't completely cut your family out of your life. You should make sure you keep in contact with them while you're on your adventure, or they will worry about you"

"I guess..."

"Make sure you do" said Professor Oak sternly. Suddenly his stern look turned into a smile, "But you didn't come here for a lecture did you? You came here for a pokémon, so follow me"

Ben followed Oak to the back of his lab. "You have a choice of three pokémon as your starter Ben: a Bulbasaur, a Squirtle or a Charmander; but you knew that already I guess?" Too right I know, thought Ben, I've been thinking about this choice for years. "Needless to say any of these would make a great starter pokémon for any trainer" Oak continued, "So Ben, have you decided which pokémon you would like?"

"Yes Professor, after a lot of thought I have decided that the pokémon I want is Bulbasaur"

"Bulbasaur is the pokémon you want? It is certainly a fine choice for any beginner trainer" Said Oak with a smile. "Okay so here is Bulbasaur's Pokéball, and i'll give you five empty balls to catch wild pokémon in"

"Thankyou Professor Oak" Said Ben taking the Pokéballs off of the Professor and clipping them to his belt.

"You're more than welcome Ben. Now I have something to give you that will help you in your quest." Said Oak moving to a corner of the lab. He opened up a drawer and rummaged around, apparently looking for something specific. "Yes, that's the one. Here you go Ben"

Oak handed Ben something, then continued. "The device I have just handed you is called a Pokédex. It is designed to catalogue and provide information regarding the various species of Pokémon you might encounter during your journey. This one has been custom made for you, and is coloured green to reflect your choice of starter. Isn't that neat? The Pokédex also has other functions; for example it allows me to keep track on how you are progressing and can also act as a form of identification!"

"Thankyou Professor" Said Ben

"You're most welcome. I want to wish you good luck on your pokémon journey! Go out there and make Pallet Town proud!" Said Oak with a beaming smile.

"I'll do my best Professor" Replied Ben with a look of determination on his face. Looking up at the clock he saw that it was nearly 11 o'clock.

"Okay I need to prepare for the other trainers arrival now Ben," Said Oak, "Good Luck again, and make sure you raise that Bulbasaur right!"

"Thanks again Professor, I'll try" Said Ben turning to leave.

"Oh and Ben," Said Oak suddenly causing Ben to stop at the door, "Don't forget what we talked about"

"Thankyou Professor I won't" Said Ben with a smile. With that he left the lab and made his way down the entrance path. As he turned right at the end of the entrance path he saw another trainer running towards the Professor's lab from the other direction. Not stopping to wait, he began making his way towards route 1 and the beginning of his pokémon adventure.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    ((OOC: Hey I'm changing ,y charecter's appearence a little bit and I will edit my SU with it. Oh and I cna make trainerr cards!))

Chapter 1: The begining.

It was an early morning for Max. He had been rudely awakened by his little sister, Mable. Mable had jumped on his stomach while he was sleeping to wake him up. He had woken up and was getting up to teach what for. She scrambled down stairs and stayed near their father at all times.

Max was currently eating his big breakfast consisting of three pancakes, two eggs, and two strips of bacon. His father was doing his work on the computer and Mable was in her room that was straight across from where their father worked. This was their normal life. Mable would annoy Max and then she would stay near their father who loved them dearly but always seemed to be working.

Max looked at the time after he finished eating and went up to his room. He threw on his red polo shirt, his yellow and black shorts, his red running shoes, his yellow and black hat, one fingerless black glove, one fingerless yellow glove, his necklace with a charmander figurine at the end of it, and grabbed his yellow knapsack. He put in an extra pair of the same clothes, some pokemon food, a picture of his family, a towel, his toothbrush, and his toothpaste.

He threw his knapsack of his shoulder and ran out of his room and down stairs. He appeared in the doorway of Mable's room and looked at her happily.

"See ya. I'm going to Professor Oaks to begin my journey." Max said and then turned around and said the same thing to his father.

His father grunted and Mable nodded. Max dashed out the front door and ran into the laboratory that was straight across the street. He walked in and found Professor Oak sitting in a couch reading a newspaper. He looked up and smiled at Max.

"You must be Max. I've heard all about you're life so far and figured a Charmander would be the perfect pokemon fer you. Here are five pokeballs and a red pokedex." Oak said.

Max took six pokeballs one of which occupied a Charmander, his favorite pokemon. He clipped the other five pokeballs to his belt and slipped the pokedex in it's holster on his belt too. Oak looked away back at the paper and motioned for Max to leave. He left the room and began walking over to the enterance of Route 1. So far his day was just not working out for him.

Gars129

Is now focused on other things
    Years
    You know, i think you should give more of a reason to why Ben was forbidden to leave Pallet Town and become a trainer. If the normal thing was to leave at 10 years old, why didn't his parents let him leave ? You know develop the parents a bit. Its actually interesting to know why most parent let them leave that early.

Kozoi

Mmmmm.
    Years
    Guys, please leave Pallet Town and enter route 1.

Obay the how to capture and how to encounter guide please and i am feeling very generous so hurry. ^_^

1 More app left, the special Ralts application is for later on.

slls81

Years
    Chapter 2 - Route One

Moving away from Professor Oak's lab, Ben took his new Pokédex out of his pocket. He walked along captivated by the little machine. He remembered Oak told him that the Pokédex would give him information on any pokémon he encountered.

"Well Better see how this thing works" He muttered to himself, unclipping Bulbasaur's Pokéball. He threw the red and white ball into the air yelling, "Go Bulbasaur"

As the ball landed, it opened to reveal a shapeless bright flash of light. This then dimmed and formed a shape to reveal a bulbasaur. Ben held up his Pokédex which immediately responded.

Bulbasaur - the plant pokémon
    There is a plant seed on its back right from the day this pokémon is born. The seed slowly grows larger as the pokémon gets older.

Ben dropped down onto his knees to get to Bulbasaur's level. "Hi my names Ben nice to meet you"

"Bulba?"

"Looks like me and you are going to be partners from now on." Ben said with a smile.

"Saur, bulba-saur", Bulbasaur seemed excited by this news. To show her approval to her new trainer, Bulbasaur jumped onto Ben's lap and licked his face.

"Aww what a cutie!" Ben turned to see a girl around his age running towards him. She had brown hair which grew just beyond her shoulder, and was wearing a red strap top and a pair of tight fitting jeans. "Is that your Bulbasaur? It's soooo cute! Did you just get it? You must have done because she's still just a baby."

"Yeah I did, but how can you tell?" Asked Ben

"The bulb on her back, it's still really small" Said the girl, then she bent down and smiled at Bulbasaur, "But that makes it extra cute!"

With that she started tickling Bulbasaur, which she seemed to quite like. "Bulba, Bulba-saur"

The young girl now turned her attention back to Ben, "I'm Marie by the way, what was your name?"

"My name's Ben nice to meet you." Ben replied. After her analysis of his Bulbasaur he had to ask, "How do you know so much about pokémon Marie?"

"Oh I don't know that much really," replied Marie blushing, "I guess I just picked it up from my parents, they're both pokémon breeders you see. It was them who gave me my first pokémon."

With that she took out a Pokéball to show Ben the pokémon she had received. She threw the ball into the air and it opened to reveal a flash of light, which then took shape. "Wow what's that?" Exclaimed Ben while taking out his Pokédex.

Eevee - the evolution pokémon
    It's ability to evolve into many forms allows it to adapt smoothly and perfectly to any environment.

"An Eevee, huh? That's really cool Marie"

"Thankyou; look I've got to be getting home, but hopefully I'll see you again." Marie said sweetly, she started walking away then turned back to ask "Is your plan to challenge Gym's and try to get into the Pokémon League Ben?"

"That's the basic plan yeah" Said Ben with a nervous smile

"Then I'm sure I'll see you along the way Ben, because that's what me and Eevee want to do! So I'll see you" Marie gave a cheery wave and skipped off.

"Yeah bye" Ben looked down at Bulbasaur, "Wow we haven't even left Pallet yet and we've already made a new friend! Anyway I think it's time we got going, don't you girl?"

"Saur" Bulbasaur nodded her head in agreement and the two set off, with Bulbasaur trotting alongside her new trainer as they made their way towards Route One and the beginning of their adventure.

By the time the two of them entered Route One Ben was beginning to get hungry. After a short search he found a berry tree with ripe berries growing on it. He looked down at his Bulbasaur and said, "Fancy some lunch girl?"

"Bulbasaur" Replied his pokémon happily, nodding her head. Ben started to pick the juiciest looking berries and after a few minutes had what he thought would be enough for him and Bulbasaur. He split his pile into two and gave half to Bulbasaur. The two of them sat in silence eating peacefully, until they heard a rustling in a bush behind them. Bulbasaur leaped up and looked alert and Ben turned round to locate the source of the noise and saw...

Last edited:

Kozoi

Mmmmm.
    Years
    As Bulbasaur looked towards the bush out popped a Pidgey, as its eyes glazed ready for battle it looked upto Bulbasaur and spread its wings wide. This Pidgey was very keen to get in a battle as its wings dazzled a perfect brown colour it assumed a battle stance and let off a small growl towards the young Bulbasaur hoping to intimidate it in some way.

Opponent ;

Pidgey, Lv. 4. (F)

(Just got back from my friends house, sorry and happy roleplaying. Oh and yeah, i know most Pidgey are quite docile but im going to let this one be an exception.)

Last edited:

slls81

Years
    As Bulbasaur looked towards the bush out popped a Pidgey, as its eyes glazed ready for battle it looked upto Bulbasaur and spread its wings wide. This Pidgey was very keen to get in a battle as its wings dazzled a perfect brown colour it assumed a battle stance and let off a small growl towards the young Bulbasaur hoping to intimidate it in some way.

Opponent ;

Pidgey, Lv. 4. (F)

(Just got back from my friends house, sorry and happy roleplaying. Oh and yeah, i know most Pidgey are quite docile but im going to let this one be an exception.)

Upon hearing Pidgey's growl Bulbasaur backed off a few paces and looked at her trainer uncertainly.

"Come on Bulbasaur I know you can win this" said Ben, encouraging his young pokémon. She seemed to gain confidence moved back forwards a few paces. As he said this he pulled out his Pokédex to try and get some information about the pokémon that had disturbed their lunch.

Pidgey are usually docile creatures and prefer to avoid conflict. If disturbed, they protect themselves by kicking up sand.

'This one doesn't seem very docile' thought Ben looking at the Pidgey's eyes. "Okay Bulbasaur if it's a fight it wants lets give it one, give it a tackle attack"

With that Bulbasaur charged towards the Pidgey. The Pidgey just sat there watching Bulbasaur advance towards her, and then at the last moment hopped into the air and flew upwards causing the tackle attack to miss.

'Damn, I forgot it could fly' thought Ben, 'This could be more difficult than I thought. The Pidgey then circled back around towards Bulbasaur and dived downwards, stopping a couple of feet above the ground. It then started flapping it's wings madly, whipping up sand and causing Bulbasaur to back further off it.

"Bulbasaur are you Okay?" asked Ben, as the Pidgey took flight again.

"Bulba" Said Bulbasaur nodding. The Pidgey circled round again and dived down towards Bulbasaur.

"Bulbasaur dodge it" Yelled Ben. It was too late though as Bulbasaur was unable to avoid the tackle attack and was knocked off of her feet. The Pidgey then flew upwards again.

"Bulbasaur, can you get up?" Ben asked, clearly concerned about his new pokémon. Bulbasaur slowly got back to her feet, but looked as if she had been shaken by Pidgey's tackle attack. 'She can't take another hit' thought Ben. Pidgey circled around again and dived down for another tackle attack.

"Bulbasaur duck!" yelled Ben. Bulbasaur dropped to her belly and narrowly avoided the tackle attack as Pidgey flew just over her. She got back to her feet breathing heavily.

'That was too close' thought Ben, 'Bulbasaur can't touch Pidgey while it's in the air. I need to get it onto the ground, but how?' As Pidgey circled around for another attack Ben had an idea.

"Bulbasaur use your leech seed attack now."

A seed sprouted from the bulb on Bulbasaur's back and shot out at Pidgey. The seed hit Pidgey and attached to Pidgey's left claw. Miniture vines grew out of the seed and wrapped themselves around Pidgey. The vines began to glow, and Pidgey let out a cry.

"It's working," said Ben, "Pidgey's energy is being drained"

Due to her loss of energy, the Pidgey could no longer fly and dropped to the ground.

"This is our chance Bulbasaur, hit it with a tackle attack"

Bulbasaur charged at Pidgey, who was furiously trying to break the vines she was still wrapped in. Bulbasaur's shoulder slammed into Pidgey knocking it to the ground.

"Good work Bulbasaur, let's finish this with another tackle attack"

Bulbasur charged at Pidgey for another tackle attack. Pidgey struggled back to her feet and turned around, only to be met by Bulbasaur's tackle attack. Pidgey was sent rolling across the ground and slammed up against the tree Ben and Bulbasaur had been eating under, causing her to faint.

"Okay I think that should do it" Said Ben, unclipping a Pokéball from his belt. "Pokéball go!"

The red and white ball flew through the air and hit the pidgey. The pokeball bounced up and enveloped the bird in a bright light, which then disappeared into the Pokéball. The red and white ball dropped to the ground and began shaking gently side to side. Ben and Bulbasaur watched the Pokéball anxiously waiting to see if they had successfully caught Pidgey...

Kozoi

Mmmmm.
    Years
    The Pokéball began to tilt from side to side and then a scarlet beam of light shot up into the air as the Pidgey was locked inside of the Pokéball. This Pidgey then released itself from its Pokéball and slowly purched itself atop of Bulbasaur's head, glad to be captured by a strong new trainer.

The Bulbasaur looked up at the Pidgey, but Bulbasaur did not mind since they we're now friends. Pidgey let off a small growl and then began to flutter into the air and landed atop of Bens shoulder, pecking at her feathers in a cleaning method of sorts.

Pidgey has been added to your profile.
    Pidgey was holding something!
    Aquired Oran Berry!

slls81

Years
    "Yeah, we caught it" Yelled Ben jumping up and down in celebration. He ran over to Bulbasaur and petted her head, "Great job girl, you were awesome" he said petting Bulbasaur.

"Saur" said Bulbasaur happily, obviously enjoying the attention of her trainer.

He then turned his attention to his new pokémon. "Hi Pidgey my name is Ben and I'm going to be your new trainer" Ben said to Pidgey with a smile. Pidgey looked confused for a moment and then without warning flew off of Bulbasaur's head into her new trainer, knocking Ben off his feet.

"Ow, that really..." Ben started, but looking up he saw Pidgey jumping up and down on his chest merrily, "I guess that's just your way of saying hello" Ben said uncertainly.

Pidgey tilted it's head to one side, looking confused again. Then without warning took off and flew wildly around the clearing they were standing in. Ben got up and dusted himself down before picking backpack up from underneath the tree. Seeing that her new trainer was ready Pidgey flew over and dropped something into Ben's hand before perching on his shoulder. Ben looked down and saw Pidgey had dropped an Oran Berry in his hand.

"Thanks Pidgey this will be useful later" he said smiling at his new pokémon. He then put the berry in a special compartment of his backpack. He then looked down at his Bulbasaur and asked, "That battle was pretty rough, are you okay to keep walking?"

"Bulba" She replied nodding her head happily.

"Cool let's get going then," So Ben and his pokémon continued their journey down Route One. On Ben's shoulder, Pidgey began pecking at her feathers in what Ben guessed was a cleaning method. After a short while a small group of Pidgey flew peacefully overhead, Ben and Bulbasaur just looked up and watched them fly over. Pidgey however jumped off of Ben's shoulder and flew directly into the middle of the group of Pidgey squawking loudly. This scattered the group of Pidgey, as the docile birds all flew off in different directions to get away from Ben's rash Pidgey.

"Oh Pidgey, what am I going to do with you?" Ben muttered while unclipping Pidgey's Pokéball from his belt, "I think it's probably best if you rested in your Pokéball for a while." A red beam then shot from the Pokéball and engulfed Pidgey and a moment later she had disappeared into her Pokéball."Looks like it's just you and me again then girl" He said to his Bulbasaur.

"Bulba" replied Bulbasaur nodding. The two of them continued for a while more without further incident and sunset was approaching when Ben saw a sign saying 'Viridian City - ½ mile ahead'. This cheered Ben up and he quickened his pace, causing Bulbasaur to run to keep up, and headed towards Viridian City.

OOC - trainer cards up :)

DxEON

Gallades of Glory!
    Years
    Name: Oshri Rennu
    Pokemon Choice: Charmander
    RP sample: At 9:00 am, Oshri woke up to the sounds of chirping pidgey.
    "Yes, I can't believe that Prof. Oak is gonna lend me a pokemon today." "Can't wait to see the little fella"
    Oshri gets dressed, eats breakfast, and bursts out the door to Prof. Oak's lab. In the lab, Oshri sees a lot of hi technology everywhere from databased computers to healing machines. By the desk was a old stylish man in a white lab coat looking at Oshri.
    "So you must be, Oshri." Oak greets. "Welcome to my lab, I see your here to obtain your very first pokemon"
    "I sure am, I've been waiting for this moment" says Oshri. "I'm excited to see the little fella."
    On Oak's desk are 3 pokeballs sitting there. Oshri gazes at the pokeballs in excitement.
    "Now Oshri, since your beginning your adventure, I'll let you have 1 pokemon on your journey." says Oak. "When you get the hang of it, you can catch other pokemon later."
    "But how do I catch other pokemon?" Ash remarks in curiosity.
    "I'll give you this hi-tech device called a Pokedex. It lets you record data of the pokemon that you encounter and catch" Oak says with pride. "When you choose your pokemon, I'll give you the Pokedex and 5 pokeballs to start you off"
    As Oshri reaches for a pokeball, he presses the middle button on the pokeball, and a beam of light bursts out and a Pokemon comes popping out.
    "WOW!! That was awesome!" Oshri shouts. "What pokemon did I pick?"
    Oak replies, "You picked the fire pokemon, Charmander." "Is this the one you want?"
    Oshri replies, "Yeah, he looks awesome."
    Oak gives Oshri the Pokedex and 5 pokeballs, and he tells Oshri his dream.
    "I always wanted to meet many pokemon the world has to offer, but I'm too old to be embarking on dangerous adventurers." "That's why I want you to fulfill my dream and meet all the pokemon."
    Oshri decides to help Oak, and he waves goodbye to Oak and goes out the door.
    "I can't wait to start my adventurer" Oshri shrieks. "But first I have to go home and pack up."
    So Oshri heads home and packs all the essentials he'll be needing.

Kozoi

Mmmmm.
    Years
    Name: Oshri Rennu
    Pokemon Choice: Charmander
    RP sample: At 9:00 am, Oshri woke up to the sounds of chirping pidgey.
    "Yes, I can't believe that Prof. Oak is gonna lend me a pokemon today." "Can't wait to see the little fella"
    Oshri gets dressed, eats breakfast, and bursts out the door to Prof. Oak's lab. In the lab, Oshri sees a lot of hi technology everywhere from databased computers to healing machines. By the desk was a old stylish man in a white lab coat looking at Oshri.
    "So you must be, Oshri." Oak greets. "Welcome to my lab, I see your here to obtain your very first pokemon"
    "I sure am, I've been waiting for this moment" says Oshri. "I'm excited to see the little fella."
    On Oak's desk are 3 pokeballs sitting there. Oshri gazes at the pokeballs in excitement.
    "Now Oshri, since your beginning your adventure, I'll let you have 1 pokemon on your journey." says Oak. "When you get the hang of it, you can catch other pokemon later."
    "But how do I catch other pokemon?" Ash remarks in curiosity.
    "I'll give you this hi-tech device called a Pokedex. It lets you record data of the pokemon that you encounter and catch" Oak says with pride. "When you choose your pokemon, I'll give you the Pokedex and 5 pokeballs to start you off"
    As Oshri reaches for a pokeball, he presses the middle button on the pokeball, and a beam of light bursts out and a Pokemon comes popping out.
    "WOW!! That was awesome!" Oshri shouts. "What pokemon did I pick?"
    Oak replies, "You picked the fire pokemon, Charmander." "Is this the one you want?"
    Oshri replies, "Yeah, he looks awesome."
    Oak gives Oshri the Pokedex and 5 pokeballs, and he tells Oshri his dream.
    "I always wanted to meet many pokemon the world has to offer, but I'm too old to be embarking on dangerous adventurers." "That's why I want you to fulfill my dream and meet all the pokemon."
    Oshri decides to help Oak, and he waves goodbye to Oak and goes out the door.
    "I can't wait to start my adventurer" Oshri shrieks. "But first I have to go home and pack up."
    So Oshri heads home and packs all the essentials he'll be needing.

I'm sorry but i cant accept this since Charmanders already been taken. Also, i'd reccomend you do a space inbetween every new paragraph and every time a new person talks.

DxEON

Gallades of Glory!
    Years
    ^ oh sorry for that, I was rushing at that time. what if I switch my pokemon to a squirtle, and I can space out my quotes and new character lines if that's ok.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back