• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Spinoff: Pokémon Conquest: Ultimate - A Gen 9 Complete Overhaul of Pokémon Conquest! (v3.0.7 - May 21st, 2024; Multiplayer Battle Simulator Coming Soon!)

Pokémon Conquest: Ultimate v3.0.6 is available now.

Version 3.0.6 - March 28th, 2024
  • Updated all the small menu sprites for Mudsdale.
  • Updated the battle sprites for Mudsdale, Orbeetle, and Sandaconda.

Whatever you do, do NOT use the code to get motochika and motonari in legend of ransei, chika gets a 5%/5% galarian darmanitan and a 0%/0% t-tar, while nari gets a 5%/5% greninja and a 0%/0% charizard

Last edited:
Hey, just wanted to make an account and say this has been a great mod to enjoy. Conquest is a favorite game of mine and revisiting it with this mod has been fantastic. Thank you to you and your team for your hard work.

Pokémon Conquest: Ultimate v3.0.7 is available now.

Version 3.0.7 - May 21st, 2024
  • Arbok now correctly has 165 Defense.
  • Urakusai is no longer present in "The Legend of Ransei". (Must start new game to take effect.)
  • Updated all the small menu sprites for Quaquaval.
  • Updated the battle sprites for Annihilape, Slowking-Galar, and Quaquaval.

Hey, playing through this mod and I'm liking it for the most part. I'm just curious if there is a guide somewhere that showcases where pokemon spawn? Some of the spawns are probably to add challenge, but come off as almost random. Like Porygon-Z in Valora or Lokix in Violight. Having trouble figuring out if some pokemon just don't spawn in certain chapters or if they will only spawn rarely in completely unrelated kingdoms.

Whatever you do, do NOT use the code to get motochika and motonari in legend of ransei, chika gets a 5%/5% galarian darmanitan and a 0%/0% t-tar, while nari gets a 5%/5% greninja and a 0%/0% charizard
Yeah. As it states in the Overview of the game, passwords are not recommended for Ultimate. They were designed for the vanilla game, and often don't do what you think they will do here. Everything is obtainable without passwords in Ultimate, so you do not need them anyways. If you do use them, it's not the end of the world, as you can just link them with different Pokemon once you have the opportunity.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and I hope you have been enjoying the game! Thanks for playing! :]

Hey, just wanted to make an account and say this has been a great mod to enjoy. Conquest is a favorite game of mine and revisiting it with this mod has been fantastic. Thank you to you and your team for your hard work.
Thank you very much for the kind words! I am very glad that you have been enjoying and having a positive experience! I couldn't have done it without the contributions of many great people! :]

is there only fully evolved pokemon in this hack?
Yes, there is only fully evolved Pokemon in Ultimate. There is a limit of 200 Pokemon in the game, so removing all LC and NFE Pokemon effectively more than doubled the amount of Pokemon in the game. This greatly increased variety, which greatly improves the gameplay experience. Additionally, evolution doesn't function particularly well with the game's mechanics anyways, so I don't think much was lost by removing the feature.

If this disappoints you then I apologize, but I did what I thought was best for the game. I hope you enjoy playing, and if you decide not to, then I appreciate the consideration regardless. :]

Pokemon Conquest was my favorite pokemon game as a kid. I still have the game :). It's funny you start with a vaporeon, because that was my choice my first playthrough.

Last edited:
Is there a specific reason Fontaine and Greenleaf are so difficult? I've been farming for an hour because all my pokemon are weak to one of there's and gets hard stomped. My only hope seems to be trying to get my eveelution strong enough to solo xD.

Edit: Seems it was bad RNG, got another trainer to spawn and then easily beat Greenleaf.

Last edited:
I downloaded the mod correctly to the game, but am trying to play the game on my R4 card. Runs perfectly fine, however, there's a decent chance the screen with have some cutting in and out when saving. Although Eevee will still slowly move, the screen never recovers. This is a maybe on any attempt at saving, such as with the gallery as well. I just wondered if anyone else is having this issue or know a fix? The .sav file is named the same and does hold the save, it can even freeze trying to play "continue" from the main screen.

Back