• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Crescent Version

02magnus

Creator of Digimon Chronicles
    Years
    Hm... Iwould like to help, Sebbe17 ^^ Could i maybe help with the sprites? I know you know that i´m not that good at spriting, but can i please try?

Years
    Hej, I just read it over and over again, And i can't find the mistakes? Please Kebbles coult you list them up?
    And ypu will have to play the game to find out about there is any thing inportent white those guys!
    Hm... Iwould like to help, Sebbe17 ^^ Could i maybe help with the sprites? I know you know that i´m not that good at spriting, but can i please try?
    Sorry, I don't relly need help By spriting... If you relly wont to help then show me some of your work... (Just as you know Im Jungleman)
    But as far as i know you have not been spriting for a long time...?

Back to topic: I have been moving around white my pokedex order... I still not done, I wont to plan it all before i inset any thing (I did inset a few, But that is okay...) Then im happy to say that SUNFLORE is finished, And i have planned 7 gyms types!
    I also have planned 5 out of the 9 leaders!
    Try gues why there a 9 leaders`? I can only say right and wrongXD

02magnus

Years
    Yes, i know you´re JungleMan ^^ No, i has spritet much in this time. Ok, maybe not that much XD But i have sprited a new town, but i can´t set it in before io made 15 posts >-<

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
    Hey sebbe.
    Here I'll show your mistakes....

shoult i - should I (Remember the big I)
    WEDDLE - WEEDLE (Spelling mixtake)
    Go way - Go away (Just missed the "a")
    pokemons - Pokemon (There isn't an "s")
    "All those owner ship there are changing I just love it" - All this ownership that is being changed, I love it! (Yours sounded abit weird)
    HeHe - Hehe (Just one capital)
    he's - his (You can use he's, but where you used it was wrong)
    coult - could (d instead of a t)
    Uhmm - Umm/Hmm (Not sure which one you were trying to use)
    And you have used some capitals in the middle of sentences, which you can't do.
    Thats all I can see...​

Years
    Yes, i know you´re JungleMan ^^ No, i has spritet much in this time. Ok, maybe not that much XD But i have sprited a new town, but i can´t set it in before io made 15 posts >-<
    Okay, But don't talk about YOUR hack hereXD
    Hey sebbe.
    Here I'll show your mistakes....

shoult i - should I (Remember the big I)
    WEDDLE - WEEDLE (Spelling mixtake)
    Go way - Go away (Just missed the "a")
    pokemons - Pokemon (There isn't an "s")
    "All those owner ship there are changing I just love it" - All this ownership that is being changed, I love it! (Yours sounded abit weird)
    HeHe - Hehe (Just one capital)
    he's - his (You can use he's, but where you used it was wrong)
    coult - could (d instead of a t)
    Uhmm - Umm/Hmm (Not sure which one you were trying to use)
    And you have used some capitals in the middle of sentences, which you can't do.
    Thats all I can see...​
    So many errors... Got a fix them all! (It's a joke... Or it's not a joke that im fixing them all, But you see gotta catch them all! Gotta fix them all? Nahh not funny:\ )

What ever i just got a new idea, And script it today.. But i did run into some trobles by it... But don't worry i keep fighting to it work... (Or ask some one to help me)
    Any way the next gym leader will be named "Grøn" If the game can't speel it it will be groen... Evey body the DON'T speak danish, Swedish or norwidigen can gues what hes type is...
    As zel told me i wont spoil the team, But he is a big guy there like Inset type here Pokemon... He, is living in a little house i Lavian city, White hes mother and sister...

Years
    Hey, 95 % of maps and scripts in the pre-beta is done... Pre beta? Yeah i have not been telling any one about it yet (Not even the team...) Because i woult never say any thing, If there is a chance that any thing coult take longer... But you wanna know what's funny? Im a spriter, But i have done evey thing "there not had any thing to do white spriting"...
    The prebeta will be very short... And no badges in it... You will be able to go up to Santan cave! (Not into) (And not able to go to the gym)
    I still don't wont to give a relase date, Because there is still a few thing i need to do...

Last edited:

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
    wel. ok sprites are cool. But Esmas or whatever he's called just edited Kyledove ones. Kyledove didn't give a permisson too use them.

Years
    Well hey, I have been gonne for some time, and at holyday, But im almost done whith a prebeta, Only bug fixing now, and then i have to redo Santan cave, I had a little fight whith the hex editor.. But just as you know the projekt is not dead or any thing..!
    To zel, Im gonna make some new palete, and change som tile like you said, you are right these paletes and tiles are over used know...

Last edited:

02magnus

Years
    Ahh, now i´am back for taking a look into the world of Pokémon Cresent Version again! I will not say why (Tilfreds, Jungleman?), but i can still see it´s a good hack! U´r hacking lessons has helped me very much, so i will try to be more online :D Nice hack, again :P

Years
    Not, relly any thing new... I finished Santan cave scripts... But decide to change the event... Then I Wrote all those small talking scripts... Now just need To do Santan cave for then second time, And burn some scripts, make some sprite, and then Kapooow Crescent "prebeta" is ready...
    Any way if i need to post some thing then i most be these...
    Pokémon Crescent Version

Know if you lock at the first post you will see what happents...

Turtwig sprite my me...
    Squritle sprite by Puma (Spriter from noway...)
    Totodile... By me...

Spelling mistake is fixed... The sreenshots is a little old... Sorry

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
    Not, relly any thing new... I finished Santan cave scripts... But decide to change the event... Then I Wrote all those small talking scripts... Now just need To do Santan cave for then second time, And burn some scripts, make some sprite, and then Kapooow Crescent "prebeta" is ready...
    Any way if i need to post some thing then i most be these...
    Pokémon Crescent Version

Know if you lock at the first post you will see what happents...

Turtwig sprite my me...
    Squritle sprite by Puma (Spriter from noway...)
    Totodile... By me...

Spelling mistake is fixed... The sreenshots is a little old... Sorry

WHAT!? Squirtle is a fire pokemon!? Ermm... try to put a correct fire type starter like Trochic.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    WHAT!? Squirtle is a fire pokemon!? Ermm... try to put a correct fire type starter like Trochic.
    No way dude no way will he change it. I mean his avatar is the final stage and its so uber.
    Anyway wight don't you make the grass type torchic since its a chicken and typhlosion the water starter!!! (seriously)

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
    No way dude no way will he change it. I mean his avatar is the final stage and its so uber.
    Anyway wight don't you make the grass type torchic since its a chicken and typhlosion the water starter!!! (seriously)

Oh, and if Sebbe's really going to do that, the fire Squirtle needs a different name since it's a fakemon.

Hellsing

The bird of Hermes is my name
    Years
    Hey, your sprites look really nice. And your maps aren't too shabby either! But if the Prof. is supposed to be a girl, don't just change the OW so it has pink hair, try making it look more...feminine? But nice hack anyways.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    Hey, I was just wondering about this screenshot... with the Gym Leader White.

Are you really going to keep that as the gym leader for it? Because, really, I don't like the sprite. It's a fusion of Brock and... a Battle Frontier Brain (a girl, which is a weird combination...) So maybe you should make it a girl and change the pose or something, because it's kind of disturbing. No offense, though, it's just not very appealing to me.

Well, the graphics are great too, and the palettes I've already seen, but it still looks good! Good luck, Sebastian, and if you need any help I'll always be here.

Years
    Squirtle is "A correct fire starter" In Chubu it's a fire type...
    Yes, It end up as the last one at my avatar (Or a few changes) But that pokemon...
    Oh, and if Sebbe's really going to do that, the fire Squirtle needs a different name since it's a fakemon.
    No, it ain't a fakemon, It's a normal pokemon by Nitendo, But in The Chubu region it's a fire type... Let me eksplain, It's my fault, I did not relly tell so much here in t
    he thread at the last, But the Chubu reagion is at a island far away from other places... And like in the real world when things a far away from eachother there is happining some change (The evolutien by Darwin...) Any way there is some changes in some of the Pokemons in Chubu, Not all But some... Like the pokemon at the orange island was also slightly defreinds... Chubu is just more far away, which means that here a bigger Changes... If you lock close at the other pokemons you can see that they also are a bit derfeind, Like Turtwig is a bit smaller, and the "Jor" is also more round... At Totodile there is also some defreins, The sticks at the bag and the "Jor" Is also purple... And when it elvolve it get's an ekstra type which is posion
    Spoiler:
    Don't worry it's not like all pokemons have changes, and is not some stupit changes af zapdos in ground and fire... Some pokemon it also not just the sprite that where are changed, But also some stats... Where are also gonna be a few fakemons... Aerodactyl Now got a pre evolutien...
    Hey, your sprites look really nice. And your maps aren't too shabby either! But if the Prof. is supposed to be a girl, don't just change the OW so it has pink hair, try making it look more...feminine? But nice hack anyways.
    One again am bad to Update this Thread... It's a pretty old sreenshot at the first page...
    Pokémon Crescent Version
    This overworld is over a year old... Never mean to be in Crescent, But i was just making some Ow for some other games... I might Change it again... It's not that good sprite, But better then a Oak with pink hair...
    Hey, I was just wondering about this screenshot... with the Gym Leader White.

Are you really going to keep that as the gym leader for it? Because, really, I don't like the sprite. It's a fusion of Brock and... a Battle Frontier Brain (a girl, which is a weird combination...) So maybe you should make it a girl and change the pose or something, because it's kind of disturbing. No offense, though, it's just not very appealing to me.

Well, the graphics are great too, and the palettes I've already seen, but it still looks good! Good luck, Sebastian, and if you need any help I'll always be here.
    It's not relly at my list at the time to make a new with sprite, But im not saying that it never be, If you want then you may make one, to show me what you don't like about (But he need the same hair style and same kind of bluose) The paletes a gonna be changed a bit and im trying to make some new tree tiles... Zel said that to, but at that time i ahd to much to do... But now these are over used...

Sorry for bad spelling, and i don't know how to speel Blouse and Jor, so i just spelled them as i thought because by wordbock is at my school.... Hamppy easter!

Back