• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Crystal Blue Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
    Years
    I'm getting tired of Gold/Silver/Crystal remakes.
    Make sure to add LOTS of original ideas, and elements to the game.
    Otherwise, it's just cliche.

♠εx

Working on my hack, busy also.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    I'm getting tired of Gold/Silver/Crystal remakes.
    Make sure to add LOTS of original ideas, and elements to the game.
    Otherwise, it's just cliche.

Beleive me, there will be alot of new events.

Update, Route 29 has been completely finished.
    I'll be taking some screenshots soon, but for now, nothing ;).

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Looks really good, you know at first I didn't really like that new pokeball but the more I look at it the more I start to like it.
    One thing though, when you post screen shots they tend to look better without the VBA border around it.

Years
    Looking good. Your maps look just like the ones from Gold/Silver. Also, I am glad to see you are not using a ROM base.

There is one thing, though. If you happened to retrieve those tiles from WAH, you should add Xiros to your credits list. Sorry, but I am a nut about giving credit where it is due . :)

♠εx

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    The tiles are from my RomBase.
    You can see them in the Resources Thread xD.

I am currently editting the palettes and tiles alot, but not having great success, the Rom Keeps stuffing up :x.

I might be converting it to FireRed, but I don't think so.
    Thats all for now :P.

♠εx

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    If mine somehow turns up like it I don't care xD.
    I'm using GoldMap and AdvanceMap for the mapping, and i'm not making it exact.

Anyways, i'm taking a break from rom-hacking, so I wont have any threads up until probably November or December :). I thought this over, alot.

One reason was because of the other Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal Remakes that were ahead of me, or had a team. Anyways, could someone lock this thread.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back