• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Cyan [Beta 3 Released]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LassLaura

Pikachu Ga Gotoku
Years
  • Have Flame Body and Magma Armor been changed to function like they do in Emerald-on, as in doubling the speed of egg hatching? Seems like it would be useful with the egg shop.

Great hack btw. Looks great, plays great and I love fakemon hacks.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2019
    Moon Blast from Carbink makes the game crashed!!!
    ------------
    I was very excited whenever I saw a new fakemon. I wanna catch all of them and make a fakemon team but I'm hesitate. Can you show the stats of their final evolutions?
    ------------
    Now I'm in Slate City. I have defeated the burglar before asking the Chief Officer for the mission (the woman also gave me reward). And now whenever I ask him, he tell me to find out the burglar. How can I complete this mission?
    ------------
    Next is Rocket Hideout in the south east of the city. I have beated the grunt in a last room on B3F, and he told me that there is an ID to activate the elevator, where can I find the ID? Since your beta is up to 7 gyms, I dont think this is the end of the beta. Please help me!!
    ------------
    ------------Your game is exellent! Please continue this work!! Good luck!!!-------------------

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2022
    Thi hack is beautiful but in this patch there are many bad bugs:every ability makes rain,the most part of the moves make crash the game

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2016
    Hi,

I have a problem while saving pokemon Cyan beta 3.
    When i click the save button, it says: Save error, please exhance your back-up memory.

How can i fix this? Please help me.

Thanks in advance!

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2017
    MY GBA SHOWS A WHITE SCREEN WHEN I TRY TO LOAD THE GAME AFTER I PATCHED IT WITH THE FIRE RED ROM WITH LUNAR IPS HELP ME PLEAASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Yes it worked!

Thanks man ;)

Welcome :)
    And I got fribitad to evolve!

Spoiler:

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Hey. I first want to say I adore this hack...but I have to know...how do I evolve Piloswine? Also is there a list of evolution methods out.

Last edited:

goldsushi44

goldsushi44
    Years
  • In snowcrest city, when I have to battle my rival, the game freezes and crashes on the second textbox. I know I'm on Beta 3, and the ROM I patched to was 1636 - Pokemon FireRed (Squirrels). Is there anyway to fix this? I was really enjoying this game. D:

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    In snowcrest city, when I have to battle my rival, the game freezes and crashes on the second textbox. I know I'm on Beta 3, and the ROM I patched to was 1636 - Pokemon FireRed (Squirrels). Is there anyway to fix this? I was really enjoying this game. D:

Yea I froze on that battle as well, but when I loaded back up my save file it worked just fine, not sure what is up with that...

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2015
    I tried playing this on VBA, after patching it, Yet I got a bunch of graphical errors, and I couldn't play the game.

When it asked ,"Now tell me about yourself, the graphics went 100% wrong.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Has anyone found any secrets in this game, like the hidden path to Scyther? I wonder if there are any more like that...

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2015
    Hey chrunch great game, just finished the beta. Btw any plans to add a move tutor it would be great to teach my typhlosion thunderpunch.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2018
    I gonna try this one :).

I always love decision based story lines :D. I don'tl ike fakemon but if they are nice than i don't mind :p.

I tried to go into the Snowcrest Gym, and my rival came out, gave a single text box, and then the game just froze up. Disappointing, because I had been really enjoying the hack prior to that.

I have the same problem here. I use beta 3

Nevermind, after several tries it succeeded.

Ive found a bug.

When i want to fly to another city, the game crashes and i see game boy and then it freezes.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2015
    does this game have the day/night system? if not, do you plan on adding it? game looks good from some videos that ive seen so far.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back