• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Cyber Titanium

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2023
    titre.png

This project was made possible thanks to RPG Maker XP and Pokémon Essentials, many thanks to them.

EN-About.png

Hello everyone, I'm happy to present my fangame project: Pokémon Cyber Titanium is a French pokémon fangame developed on pokémon essentials.
    The project was launched in 2017 and went through several pauses due to lack of time, but now it's developed on essentials 19 version.

region.png

In this fangame, you explore the region of Euphoria, a peculiar region where the inhabitants have a funny sense of humor, the mafia is very present and the region even has a pokémon league on an artificial island.

The region was inspired by Corsica, an island off the coast of France.

mapRegion0.PNG
    by the way, the region looks like a dragon's head lmao

story.png

STORY:
    Spoiler:

screen2.png

fakemon.png

the fangame has a lot of fakemon (which is normal, since creating fakemon is my speciality), so let me introduce you to some of them:

The starters: Here are the first pokémon you'll start your adventure with. Chefreuille the grass type deer pokemon, Dynaflame the fire type raptor pokemon and Laquapin the water type slug rabbit pokemon.

Chefreuille_Dynaflame_et_laquapin.png

Legendary pokemon:
    As with every pokemon game, the fangame has its legendary pokemon. Here's Métalodon, the ghost / Error type cyber-metal pokemon that's the antagonist's main source of power.

Metalodon.png

Other: As a bonus, here are some other fakemon you'll encounter during your adventure, some of which are inspired by the prototype pokémon found in official games.

fakemon_pres.png

characters.png

The game will have quite a few characters, some cool and some... are just big jokes, the character you don't choose in your party will become your rival.

Ricky: With his dark, angry nature, he's determined to become pokemon master of the Euphoria region. Whether it's pokemon, trainers, obstacles or a criminal organization, nothing will stop him from achieving his ultimate goal.

heroFM.png

Mélissa: Very cheerful and dynamic, she dreams of becoming pokemon master of the Euphoria region. She's so fascinated by pokemon that she never stands still and goes straight for the pokemon to capture it.

heroF.png

screenshot.png

screen3.png

features.png

Fakemon (regional dex 151 + national dex 8g)
    Titane Form
    Error type
    Some choices that will alter the scenario somewhat
    New ribbon
    Interface and map redesigner
    Sprite the most beautiful possible
    ...and lots of humor lmao

media.png

Here are the links to my social networks if you're interested in the project, my discord server gathers all my projects and my free creations in general so you can discover absolutely everything I do on the internet in addition to the fangame.

Twitter-Logo-2012.png
    Twitter (aka X lol): https://twitter.com/ImaginatorDX

deviantart.png
    Deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/floriandx

Discord_Logo_sans_texte.svg.png
    Discord: discord.gg/GJCKPhNAtu

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2023
    It looks very good but one question will you put an English to or not not to be rude

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    Hey Florian, as I told you before, all the art I've seen from your game looks amazing and I wish you all the best with the project!

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2023
    will there be pokemon from every gen, will there be an outfit system and can you put in an area encounter system

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2023
    I've improved the presentation of the project: a few more sprites and more details about the fangame.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Hi everything in your screenshots looks pretty good! Just a suggestion if you don't mind, I personally think gen 4 styled games look a bit more polished with overworld shadows. There are a few quick install plugins for it if you want to check it out!

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2023
    Hi everything in your screenshots looks pretty good! Just a suggestion if you don't mind, I personally think gen 4 styled games look a bit more polished with overworld shadows. There are a few quick install plugins for it if you want to check it out!

Oh really interesting, I'll check it out 👌

Back