• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Daybreak

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Hm. Looks interesting, but I'm a little weary about the comments about difficulty. The only particulary 'hard' fan games I bothered with were Empyrean and Clover.

If you completed Empyrean & Clover then this shouldn't be a problem. That's how I feel since I've played Clover, Empyrean and Daybreak.

Years
    Can anybody tell me what's the fast forward button on this? OP should state the button for the fast forward in the first page.

Years
    Can anybody tell me what's the fast forward button on this? OP should state the button for the fast forward in the first page.
    hey man orginally they put the fast forward button as 'w' and it is still active in older saves before they removed this. they removed it in newer versions because it used to crash the game

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2024
    It also crashes using cheat engine though. Like I've tried with a bunch of different speeds, and they always end crashing after a few minutes top.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2023
    Hi!
    I really appreciate the game, thank you for you work!

I just would like to know how to evolve feebas, it doesn't work with prism scale and teloreone. Thank you

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    Hi!
    I really appreciate the game, thank you for you work!

I just would like to know how to evolve feebas, it doesn't work with prism scale and teloreone. Thank you

it was a bug, I've fixed in the latest patch although that still has yet to release

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2024
    Oh, yeah, I know. It's just that I saw on the discord people talking about it working at x3 speed, and I tried like everything between 1 and like 5, and it crashed in everyone. I guess that's something that can't be worked around, isn't it?

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Quick question (I checked Discord and I couldn't find the answer): How do you evolve Magneton?

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    Oh, yeah, I know. It's just that I saw on the discord people talking about it working at x3 speed, and I tried like everything between 1 and like 5, and it crashed in everyone. I guess that's something that can't be worked around, isn't it?
    Unfortunately, no. I'm just not gonna include it anymore since it breaks the game.

Quick question (I checked Discord and I couldn't find the answer): How do you evolve Magneton?
    Same as in gen 8, thunderstone.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2023
    Really loving this game.

Also, it's not so hard right now. I've got a fairly well rounded team and have no need for any backups like Floral Tempus.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2023
    Really loving this game.

Also, it's not so hard right now. I've got a fairly well rounded team and have no need for any backups like Floral Tempus.

😱ssssshhhh dont say that or the developers might make the game even harder😬

Years
    Really loving this game.

which gym are you,if it's first three it's actually very easy except with brendan the first time, try 4th gym and say it is easy(can be if you have type advantage and take time grinding)

Years
    Hi

- I have the 10th badge but not the 9th what should I do to fight ANNALISA

- where can I find the ALLURITE for the Mega Ring

- is there a way to chop the rest of the trees and when, where i can find it

Back