• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Daybreak

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2021
    UPDATE: Alright you want an unreasonably difficult gym; Taze.

One Pokemon with a Water or Grass Hidden Power I can understand but both on his entire electric team as well as a Chinchou with Surf and a Ludicolo which has no business on an Electric-type gym leader's team but is a perfect Ground counter is downright cheating.
    On top of that, all of his Pokemon except the Chinchou are at least second stage evolutions while none of the provided ground-types in the area can evolve at his level or at least learn a decent Ground Move.

Rocco deviated from his type as well via having a Riolu but at least Riolu is a baby and isn't a very convenient counter to his weaknesses.

It's not even just the gym leaders, other trainers have unfair advantages as well such as Brendan with a level 10 Midkip that has Ice Beam and the girl trainer in Flora's gym with a Fletchinder that has Arial Ace when we don't at least have access to those TMs.

Oh and I can now confirm that there is no level cap as I continued to gain exp after reaching level 25 in the Taze battle.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't say Taze was too hard. Sure it took me a day of training multiple pokemon and testing out combinations but by the sounds of it you only looked at what he weakness was and not was would work against him. I'm doing it on hardmore so my pokemon were capped at 24. My team was: Hitmonlee, Luxio, Shedninja, Hariyama, Houndoom and onyx. This allowed onyx to set up and Hitmonlee took out Luxio easy enough. Raichu was a breeze for shedninja, Hariyama dealt with most of ludicolo before luxio finished him and chinchou leaving Houndoom to take care of Magnemite. of course I used items as Cheri berries and sitrus berries but I wouldnt say its unfairly matched. it did take me two days cause I went going around catching 30 odd pokemon whatever looked fun or good for the future battles and leveled them all up to cap level. The game is designed to actually make you think more outside the box then normal pokemon do. its not enough to look at weakness types and try and match it. only 1 of my pokemon were the recommended Ground typing.

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2021
    i really love daybreak !!!!!!! but i have a problem every time im in safari zone and try to catch an eevee the game crashes :/ but i still love the game !!!!

Years
  • i really love daybreak !!!!!!! but i have a problem every time im in safari zone and try to catch an eevee the game crashes :/ but i still love the game !!!!

Was there any error message? You should provide the error message if possible. The creators can't magically guess what the error is and fix it.

Giblie

Gible Lover
    Years
  • I started playing this game and I like it, but how come normal mode has level caps? I thought it didn't. I am at the water gym and their highest level is lv34 while my pokemon can't go higher than lv31. I don't play pokemon for the challenge and I am pretty sure I chose normal mode.

My team so far is Espeon, Combusken, Ampharos, Grovyle, Palpitoad, and Gligar. Should I change someone and advice? Their Gorebyss and Milotic have Ice Beam and my pokemon get beat in 1 hit most of the time. :(

Thank you!

Years
    • They/ Them
    • Seen Oct 27, 2021
    i downloaded this game yesterday but it wont run at all no matter what i do. the regular game file wont open at all and the game-z file complains about a font that ive installed and reinstalled several times, then closes on its own. i've applied the patch and nothing changed. i seen other people also having the problem with the font thing and ive tried doing the same things to fix it but nothing has worked. idk what im missing at this point and i dont want to simply give up as ive had to do with several other games in the past due to similar issues.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Great work. The things I like the most are custom region forms, new megas and Battle Island =D

Reghy-Steel

The Only True God in this World !
    Years
  • Hello, I've an Electabuzz and I've gave him the electrizer and try to use teloreone but it doesn't work
    Is it me that doesnt know how it work or it's a bug ? I'm in 1.6 that's the latest version I've found but from what I've read some people have the safari (the NPC in front say that's not implemented yet) and patch for some of this problems so if that's the case can I know where they are to download them please !

Years
    • Seen today
    Is the game completed with this new update? I remember playing this game some years ago, but I have no idea where it ended or if I even reached the end of that version.

rwbonesy

Dogulus Rift
    Years
  • there is no patch. the readme states a new game is needed. going to try this again at some point soon.

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2023
    Ugh...Is there any tips in leveling new Pokemon faster? Level share feels like it takes forever or maybe the EXP is just too low. Lvl 15 Flareon trying to level up by level share against lvl 22. And the Eevee only get 150exp...Apparently by herself, the lvl16 Flareon only get 320 exp or smthg against lvl 21, didn't even level up. So low.

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2023
    None of the discord links I can find are current, all expired! Thanks in advance and for your teams hard work on this game!

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2023
    I can't evolve my galarian farfetchd after getting 3 crits in a single battle. Anyone know how to fix this?

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2023
    Anyone else have major problems with screen tearing/flickering? also the discord link needs to be updated

P.S. I've tried all the basic fixes such as enforcing vsync through nvidia and turning on smooth mode and the reduce screen flickering through the game properties

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    I'm trying to run this on JoiPlay and the all the outdoor maps are super glitchy on both the game and game-z files. Any way that I can fix that? Didn't have any issues before the current update, but after replacing my phone I had to start over. Loved the parts of the game I got to play before though, any and all help would be appreciated, thanks!

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2023
    So I heard about the Dueleons part, and I went to the wiki to do research on the best ones for my stat spread I got on second reset (Jolly 31 attack IV's AKA a perfect physical Eevee) so I can preplan, and I started looking through the options. Out of the 28 Dualeons there are only 12, which is less than half, and includes mixed Pokemon with most having special attack that is higher. If you exclude the mixed Pokemon or ones who's special attack is higher then you only have 7 out of 28. Needless to say already one of my biggest problems with this game is that there are very few physical Dualeons, and in addition all the physical Eeveelutions are mid at best and terrible at worst. I'm going one by one if you'd be willing to hear my feedback. Keep in mind when I refer to abilities I'm referring to it's hidden abilities, since it's normal abilities are just the normal Eeveelution's abilities.

Spoiler:

Anyways. I hope you find my feedback useful. Most of the problems come from movepools / abilities. They're usually only a tiny bit off of being great. I'd appreciate a 50/50 split of physical and special, but there's more special Eeveelutions anyways so that's not something I can ask for. A custom physical + special move for every type being put in the movepools with an additional related effect (For Sheer Force Blaneon, my beloved) would fix a majority of the physical / mixed Eeveelutions, and if that's too much just shoving extra physical STAB options on most of these would fix it. As for abilities it's not a crime to keep them, but most special attacking Dualeons have way better abilities which is sad. That's all I have to say though. Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

Back