• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Deep Balance

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Box is a cool idea some notes though- The pokemon pics look kinda blury, and the "deep balance" text is hard to read (the c looks like an O)

The pokedex is ok. Too much 5th gen pokemon for my liking (nearly half)
Im curious, will more pokemon be avalialbe postgame like the official games?

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Box is a cool idea some notes though- The pokemon pics look kinda blury, and the "deep balance" text is hard to read (the c looks like an O)

The pokedex is ok. Too much 5th gen pokemon for my liking (nearly half)
Im curious, will more pokemon be avalialbe postgame like the official games?
Well, I'm still updating it, as some people didn't like the small amount of Ghost, Psychic and Electric Pokémon, so I'll probably add some more for the region Pokedex. Other Pokémon will be included postgame eventually, but I´m not to sure about that; If I want to develop another game after this one, I'm not going to add a National Dex, but if I'm not developing another game, I guess it will be added.

Years
The pokedex just seems very unbalanced. Its mostly Fire and Water types. And I also agree with DarkDoom; there are just too many 5th generation pokemon. I think I counted 86, which is more than half. As for the traditional starters in the game, you have all of generation 2, 3, and 5. Charizard is the only generation 1 and there are no generation 4 pokemon. Just to balance it out, you should probably add the others, or get rid of 2 or 3. You only have 1 pure bird pokemon and in my opinion, the pidgey line isn't the best since it's a passive pokemon. The starly line may be the better option, especially since there are those who use bird pokemon to fight. Also, I feel some of the legends before generation 5 are a lot better, but that's just a personal opinion.

One last opinion, maybe you should switch out some pokemon for others, add a few more electric, psychic and w/e else you are missing, so you can balance it out; and maybe bump the number to an even 200 so the balance is easier to obtain.

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Spoiler:

I've updated the Pokedex, it's more balanced right now with all types have atleast 12 species with that type. What do you think?

Jet Jathor

Pokewatcher & Collector
Years
Wow....... i leave for a while, come back, and i find this???
absolutely WONDERFUL!!!
im a hacker but im the biggest n00b there ever will be. if u could help me out sometime i'd be overjoyed.
really, the hack looks amazing. keep up the good work :)

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Wow....... i leave for a while, come back, and i find this???
absolutely WONDERFUL!!!
im a hacker but im the biggest n00b there ever will be. if u could help me out sometime i'd be overjoyed.
really, the hack looks amazing. keep up the good work :)
You know it's a RMXP Game, right?
:p

Thank you :D

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Pokémon Deep Balance Version B014071311

The newest version of Pokémon Deep Balance can be downloaded at:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30574107/Pok%C3%A9mon%20Deep%20Balance%20%28ESSENTIALS%29.zip

Added:
-Pokedex
-A new map
-Following Pokémon

Changed:
-Starterkit changed to Essentials.
-Resolution
-Menu
-Battle System
- VS Sequence (Luka S.J.) changed to my own, custom sequence.
-Level Curve
-Pokedex
-Sprites
-Battlebases
-A few maps have been updated with custom tiles.
- All releases will have a version number.
The number is build up like this:

[B(eta)/A(lpha)][Progress number (oo)][Bugfix number (o)][Month of release (00)][Day of release (00)][Year of release (00)]

Bugs fixed:
- Impossible to catch Wild Pokémon
- Wrong sprite positions

So, as you can see, a very large update.
I hope you'll update your game, as it runs much smoother in this version.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
New logo looks really good! very professional looking.

Downloading.

The gamer inside me says the numbering of the beta is unnessicerly convoluted.
but the developer inside me loves it, the formating of it is very neat. It feels like a secret code, so cool. lol.

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2015
Good to see you balanced out the dex. I'll be sure to give this version a play; hopefully it's more stable than the last.

66hunter66

Itrainespeons. :D
Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2017
This looks to be quite an amazing game, very different then any of the other games on here. Once this finishes downloading, I'll be playing this all night, and possibly the next day, I can already tell. Who needs sleep? :P

Years
Hi this looks sweet but how do I play this...

This wil be the first game I'll be playing of RPG maker

and if I open ("double click") the game it says: "RGSS-RTP Standard not Found"

can someone help me cuz I really want to play such a new experience

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
RGSS-RTP standard not found?? D:

Hi this looks sweet but how do I play this...

This wil be the first game I'll be playing of RPG maker

and if I open ("double click") the game it says: "RGSS-RTP Standard not Found"

can someone help me cuz I really want to play such a new experience

http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/run-time-package#xp
Installing this package will solve your problem ;)

Already answered, please read some posts above. Thank you C:

Oh, and so you know what I've been up to for the past few days:
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back