• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Delta Emerald (Version 1.1.5)

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2024
    Actually you can get away from the major bug without fly. Your character is at that point at the very right or very left of the screen. You can still play the game, catching wild pokemon, fighting trainers on that route aswell. Going into safari zone or any house when youre in next city fixes the bug.

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2024
    Also, when i fight the Banette from E4 v2 with Proton Kyogre, using Calm Mind few times and hitting it with any move (surf, ice beam) after, my damage move has 0 AP. I didnt find a ability from Banette that causes that.
    Is that correct?

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2024
    Yes, Pelippers and Lucky Eggs again.
    Looks like I mixed everything up earlier.
    Pelippers do indeed have a chance to hold Lucky Eggs in the current version, not Oval Stones. Sorry for misinformation.

So i just caught pelipper and it had an oval stone. I downloaded the current version available on mediafire.
    Or does it have 50% oval stone and 5% lucky egg?
    Edit: most likely no 50% holding item, only getting rare OvalStone drops
    And: Could you make an own folder for MegaStones? It says now my bag is full, and most of them are those Mega Stones

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2023
    V.1.02: Using no cheat so far. Using VBA.

Bugged when I almost arrived at Lilycove City after I defeated the green-haired lady at route 121.
    Character couldn't be moved at all, tried to press left / right / up / down but only the frame moved.

Any solution?

KriXtuFher

PoKéMoN Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2022
    V.1.02: Using no cheat so far. Using VBA.

Bugged when I almost arrived at Lilycove City after I defeated the green-haired lady at route 121.
    Character couldn't be moved at all, tried to press left / right / up / down but only the frame moved.

Any solution?

1). After you defeated the Lady which named Beauty Jessica, Fly to Fortree and go to route 121 again. The game will be okay to play again.

Second choice is, If you don't want to fly to Fortree, don't fight the lady, TRIGGER the scene of Aqua Shelly and grunts FIRST.
    After that, battle the lady.

I used the second choice when I played this hack.

Years
  • So i just caught pelipper and it had an oval stone. I downloaded the current version available on mediafire.
    Or does it have 50% oval stone and 5% lucky egg?
    Edit: most likely no 50% holding item, only getting rare OvalStone drops
    And: Could you make an own folder for MegaStones? It says now my bag is full, and most of them are those Mega Stones

Weird. The editor clearly shows Lucky Egg assigned to Pelipper. I'll check through another Pokémon Editor, thanks.
    Just leave unused Mega Stones on PC.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    Dude There's a huge bug in Battle Pyramid!! Like Whenever u go in the pyramid there is a black screen with no place to see or move... all other things like the bag,menu works apart for the movement... could u please see it? I'm stuck with for the frontier brain here

Years
  • Dude There's a huge bug in Battle Pyramid!! Like Whenever u go in the pyramid there is a black screen with no place to see or move... all other things like the bag,menu works apart for the movement... could u please see it? I'm stuck with for the frontier brain here

Scary. I'll fix it, for the next update.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • What rom do I patch this to?

Pokemon - Emerald Version (UE version)

Also it's funny how in SGS hack, my two Glaceons had an Eevee as a kid, that's the first time an Eeveelution parents had another Eeveelution as a kid to me x|

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2024
    Since you can get Budew by breeding, do you get Chingling the same way? Breeding Ditto with Chimecho holding Pure Incense causes DayCare giving me an Odd Egg which you cant hatch. Happened twice now

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2020
    So no matter what emarald rom I use to patch, everytime I try to open the game up on my emulator, I get a blank screen. Any help/suggestions? :)

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • So no matter what emarald rom I use to patch, everytime I try to open the game up on my emulator, I get a blank screen. Any help/suggestions? :)

Just click "ignore" in "if file is invalid"

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2020
    That's not the problem. I get past that and it says patch was completed but when I go to open it up to play, my emulator just has a blank white screen.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • That's not the problem. I get past that and it says patch was completed but when I go to open it up to play, my emulator just has a blank white screen.

Hmm that's weird, worked fine to me

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2022
    You can pick an item up in Magma hideout which is labelled ?????? and crashes your game when you try and highlight it in your items

Back